LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Christian Conclusion

I wrote a post this past week about Christians having this fetish, and whether it was OK or not. Almost all of the answers I received said it was OK. Very few were only unsure. I listened to what everyone said, prayed a lot, read a lot, and thought a lot. I have come to a conclusion, and I know this is long but PLEASE take the time to read this and consider what I have to say.

A little about myself: I have like diapers for as long as I can remember, and I have tried to stop many times but have not been able to because I didn’t exactly know why I thought it was wrong, so I was always able to convince myself that it was fine. Finally I decided to see what others online said about it, whether it was OK or not. And everyone said they thought it was. But what was I to expect from a bunch of people doing it, that they would think it wrong? Of course not. Honestly, I was hoping to find the truth, one way or the other. However, I was greatly unimpressed by almost every argument I heard. Most of them were very shallow or weak. But many people nowadays look for an argument that sides with what they think or do, so as to justify it. I have been guilty of that myself. But I want more than that. God knows whether we really seek His will and truth or not, so I suggest we really do it. Not just because He knows, but because we are meant to know and love Him, and seeking His will and truth is the only way.

So I did reading and thinking and praying, and decided something. Obviously I have known a lot of this before about sex and sexuality, but this week during prayer it all came together and made sense. Please read it and let me know what you think.

Some people have said that God has more to be concerned about than our choice of underwear. I would agree with this if diapers (for most of us) were only a choice of underwear or a recreation. If you just like wearing them better than using the toilet, or enjoy them like you enjoy recreation (reading, taking walks, sports) then I do not think there is anything wrong with diapers. There is nothing wrong in wearing diapers in and of themselves. But I know that’s not how it is for me. The problem is when they are a sexual stimulant or desire. This is where it matters. So what I am going to be saying is directed toward any Christian, like myself, who get sexually aroused when wearing diapers, or seeing other people wear them, or fanaticizing about them. So, to those who says God does not care about your underwear choice: you are right – unless it is more than just an underwear choice.

As Christians we believe God created humans, man and woman, and he created sexuality and therefore made it for a specific purpose. Sex is a good and wonderful thing. Christianity has always taught this and still does. The reason Christianity seems so concerned with sex is because it’s so good, and therefore needs to protect it and keep it sacred. In our society we have been mislead and taught that we can do whatever we want with our bodies. They are ours and no one else’s. So, when we hear the word chastity we think of it as something bad, and something restricting. It keeps us from being happy and doing what we want – or at least that’s what I thought. But I never really knew what chastity was. Chastity is the “successful integration of sexuality within the person.

I get this feeling that a lot of people won't like or be happy with what you wrote. For the recored, I agree with most everthing you have here. I struggle with diapers often when I think of returning to my faith. Is it right or wrong? I' don't know. I am glad you found an answer for yourself and believe that through prayer you can deal better with this compulsion. In my life I wonder if it's ok if I leave out the sexual aspect which isn't always possible. If I wear for comfort or to relax is that ok? Thanks for your post, it has helped me think about my feelings a little more.

In this post your are demonstrating the tendency of followers of the Abrahamic religious traditions to cast issues in terms of false dichotomies of right or wrong, good or evil, sacred or profane, and so on by discerning God’s intention or will, and then labeling all that corresponds to God’s will or intention as good, and all that doesn’t as evil. Jewish folks tend to do this less so than Christian or Muslims because they often seem less sure about humanity’s capacity to accurately discern God’s intention or will. How can you be so sure of God’s intention in this matter?

As “diaperpt

I wrote a post this past week about Christians having this fetish, and whether it was OK or not. Almost all of the answers I received said it was OK. Very few were only unsure. I listened to what everyone said, prayed a lot, read a lot, and thought a lot. I have come to a conclusion, and I know this is long but PLEASE take the time to read this and consider what I have to say.

A little about myself: I have like diapers for as long as I can remember, and I have tried to stop many times but have not been able to because I didn’t exactly know why I thought it was wrong, so I was always able to convince myself that it was fine. Finally I decided to see what others online said about it, whether it was OK or not. And everyone said they thought it was. But what was I to expect from a bunch of people doing it, that they would think it wrong? Of course not. Honestly, I was hoping to find the truth, one way or the other. However, I was greatly unimpressed by almost every argument I heard. Most of them were very shallow or weak. But many people nowadays look for an argument that sides with what they think or do, so as to justify it. I have been guilty of that myself. But I want more than that. God knows whether we really seek His will and truth or not, so I suggest we really do it. Not just because He knows, but because we are meant to know and love Him, and seeking His will and truth is the only way.

So I did reading and thinking and praying, and decided something. Obviously I have known a lot of this before about sex and sexuality, but this week during prayer it all came together and made sense. Please read it and let me know what you think.

Some people have said that God has more to be concerned about than our choice of underwear. I would agree with this if diapers (for most of us) were only a choice of underwear or a recreation. If you just like wearing them better than using the toilet, or enjoy them like you enjoy recreation (reading, taking walks, sports) then I do not think there is anything wrong with diapers. There is nothing wrong in wearing diapers in and of themselves. But I know that’s not how it is for me. The problem is when they are a sexual stimulant or desire. This is where it matters. So what I am going to be saying is directed toward any Christian, like myself, who get sexually aroused when wearing diapers, or seeing other people wear them, or fanaticizing about them. So, to those who says God does not care about your underwear choice: you are right – unless it is more than just an underwear choice.

As Christians we believe God created humans, man and woman, and he created sexuality and therefore made it for a specific purpose. Sex is a good and wonderful thing. Christianity has always taught this and still does. The reason Christianity seems so concerned with sex is because it’s so good, and therefore needs to protect it and keep it sacred. In our society we have been mislead and taught that we can do whatever we want with our bodies. They are ours and no one else’s. So, when we hear the word chastity we think of it as something bad, and something restricting. It keeps us from being happy and doing what we want – or at least that’s what I thought. But I never really knew what chastity was. Chastity is the “successful integration of sexuality within the person.

I get this feeling that a lot of people won't like or be happy with what you wrote. For the recored, I agree with most everthing you have here. I struggle with diapers often when I think of returning to my faith. Is it right or wrong? I' don't know. I am glad you found an answer for yourself and believe that through prayer you can deal better with this compulsion. In my life I wonder if it's ok if I leave out the sexual aspect which isn't always possible. If I wear for comfort or to relax is that ok? Thanks for your post, it has helped me think about my feelings a little more.

Yes I realize what I have said might not be very popular, but I hope others will, even if they initially disagree, think about this and pray about this hard. It is a tough issue, so we all need to pray about it, bring it to God, and really be honest with ourselves when assessing His will. I would say that if you really can just wear them for comfort and to relax, then that is fine. But I know, for myself, that can be very hard to do. If you wanna talk more in depth or have questions please go ahead and message me. I'm glad this has helped a little.

Hi Diaper monkey

I do not think that any Christian can really argue with what you have written , to be honest I was always hoping it would be someone else who would talk about our faith and how a desire for nappies can affect our spiritual growth , and you are that person , I myself have struggled since I was 5 with nappies , and now I find it even harder to give up , I know it takes one step of faith a bit like Peter stepping out of the boat to meet Jesus , however in peters case he panicked when he saw the waves and begun to sink , but the Lord lifted him up because he initially took the first step , for me I know I have tried and tried , but then again have I tried , have I really let the Lord in , Like you are doing , anyway I hope this is not too confusing .

stay blessed

elo

I am glad you liked my post. You are right, it is hard, but sometimes we need to get out of the boat or get knocked off our horse (Paul). Peter also fell many times, but by the Lord's grace he was raised up again. He denied Jesus, but at the end of the fourth gospel Jesus told him to "Feed my sheep" (John 21), and then in Acts after being filled with the Holy Spirit he proclaimed the word of God boldly to the people and to the Pharisees saying, "It is impossible not to speak about what we have seen and heard." God's grace is never lacking, and it is always overflowing.

Hi Diaper monkey

I do not think that any Christian can really argue with what you have written , to be honest I was always hoping it would be someone else who would talk about our faith and how a desire for nappies can affect our spiritual growth , and you are that person , I myself have struggled since I was 5 with nappies , and now I find it even harder to give up , I know it takes one step of faith a bit like Peter stepping out of the boat to meet Jesus , however in peters case he panicked when he saw the waves and begun to sink , but the Lord lifted him up because he initially took the first step , for me I know I have tried and tried , but then again have I tried , have I really let the Lord in , Like you are doing , anyway I hope this is not too confusing .

stay blessed

elo

I am glad you liked my post. You are right, it is hard, but sometimes we need to get out of the boat or get knocked off our horse (Paul). Peter also fell many times, but by the Lord's grace he was raised up again. He denied Jesus, but at the end of the fourth gospel Jesus told him to "Feed my sheep" (John 21), and then in Acts after being filled with the Holy Spirit he proclaimed the word of God boldly to the people and to the Pharisees saying, "It is impossible not to speak about what we have seen and heard." God's grace is never lacking, and it is always overflowing.

In this post your are demonstrating the tendency of followers of the Abrahamic religious traditions to cast issues in terms of false dichotomies of right or wrong, good or evil, sacred or profane, and so on by discerning God’s intention or will, and then labeling all that corresponds to God’s will or intention as good, and all that doesn’t as evil. Jewish folks tend to do this less so than Christian or Muslims because they often seem less sure about humanity’s capacity to accurately discern God’s intention or will. How can you be so sure of God’s intention in this matter?

As “diaperpt

DiaperMonkey, it is great that you have evaluated your own beliefs and have come to a conclusion. Since the beliefs of others differ, their conclusions also might differ.

You are correct that the responses were generally one-sided. This is because those who conclude that diapers are immoral usually don't spend much time on DailyDiapers.

There is one word of caution, and one word of advice. Please accept my apologies if you've already considered them.

Marriage and quitting diapers are both big steps, and it might be best to take them one at a time. Six months might be a reasonable period to go between deciding to quit and declaring any measure success. As you know, giving up diapers just after you've worn one is easy. It takes a while for the urge to build up again. Three months has been my experience, but this might vary based on a number of factors. After marriage, the option of a moral sexual outlet might make resisting the fetish easier, or it might not. Marriage is not a reliable cure.

Also, you've probably already involved your future wife in the discussion, so the following marriage advice (from an unmarried man) might be irrelevant. Among men who haven't told their future wives, there is a lot of pressure to quit before the wedding. This is because the men wish to avoid telling their future wives, or to tell them about the urges as past-tense. More often than not, these attempts to quit fail. Since there is a lag, they might fail after the wedding, and by then, it is too late. The only way to be sure that this doesn't happen is to discuss it before the wedding, and to make it clear that in most, the urges are lifelong. While you might be able to not wear diapers, the desires might not go away.

Well, since no one else will start a string of complaints... i'll do it.

I'm a Christian. I may not go to church every weekend or preech my beliefs to strangers or read a chapter in the bible before bed at night or pray for every little thing in my life, but I am a Christian.

---

Personally, I think you overanalyze.

Firstly, you're implying that God installed a vicious abnormality (the sexual desires for diapers), which sounds rather cynical for a diety. You might counter with how it's to test our "faith" in God and if we'd give up our own pleasures for him, even though it would psychologically torture us throughout our entire lives. Why worship someone like that? It's like praising a sado-masachist just because a book you read told you he desides your fate in the afterlife.

We're all sinners none-the-less, and it's thanks to Jesus that we no longer have to worry about our entrance to Heaven based on the minor screwups (in this case referring to the mistakes we make that don't hurt ourselves or others emotionally or physically) we perform every day. Sure, if you put a diaper on and then get an urge to go around stabbing children, you should probably stop wearing them... but what harm does it do without the sadistic thoughts? None.

The feeling you get, the guilt... you can't say that people on this board don't get it. There are threads on this board who talk about it all the time and how they think they need to give up diapers as well. I recieved the guilt in it's highest concentration... it affected me terribly... but i'm still an AB. It's not that i refused to give it up until i could no longer here my concience as you said, it's that I accepted who i was, who God made me, and when I met Mommy and learned other people can love me no matter how I dress or behave or what "turns me on", it was better. Since I first called her Mommy, i haven't felt a twinge of guilt over diapers.

My interprettation of Christianity... believe the past. Know God made you, understand why Jesus died, and keep him alive in your heart. Try to be a good person... not perfect, just do your best. And if something comes along that you find real enjoyment in that giving up would harm you emotionally, embrace it as long as you're not hurting yourself or others.

My golden rule... do what makes you happy. We're on this Earth to enjoy our lives... and as long as you're not hurting yourself or anyone else, the sky is your limit. God doesn't approve of suicide. He wouldn't approve of self-inflicting damage. Realize what hurts you more... the guilt of wearing a diaper or the torture of giving it up. If you pick the one that damages your emotions more than the other, that sounds like more of a sin than getting an erection over an inanimate object.

I've heard these stories so many times, and it's rediculous. If Christianity is all about making your stay on Earth miserable just for the glorification of getting into Heaven, then I need to find a new religion... one where I can be happy without breaking any rules.

-Sophie

DiaperMonkey, it is great that you have evaluated your own beliefs and have come to a conclusion. Since the beliefs of others differ, their conclusions also might differ.

You are correct that the responses were generally one-sided. This is because those who conclude that diapers are immoral usually don't spend much time on DailyDiapers.

There is one word of caution, and one word of advice. Please accept my apologies if you've already considered them.

Marriage and quitting diapers are both big steps, and it might be best to take them one at a time. Six months might be a reasonable period to go between deciding to quit and declaring any measure success. As you know, giving up diapers just after you've worn one is easy. It takes a while for the urge to build up again. Three months has been my experience, but this might vary based on a number of factors. After marriage, the option of a moral sexual outlet might make resisting the fetish easier, or it might not. Marriage is not a reliable cure.

Also, you've probably already involved your future wife in the discussion, so the following marriage advice (from an unmarried man) might be irrelevant. Among men who haven't told their future wives, there is a lot of pressure to quit before the wedding. This is because the men wish to avoid telling their future wives, or to tell them about the urges as past-tense. More often than not, these attempts to quit fail. Since there is a lag, they might fail after the wedding, and by then, it is too late. The only way to be sure that this doesn't happen is to discuss it before the wedding, and to make it clear that in most, the urges are lifelong. While you might be able to not wear diapers, the desires might not go away.

BitterGrey,

As usual, you remain (to my mind), one of the premier spokespersons and a voice of reason in our community. Your concern and Christian ethic is unquestioned to me.

Many younger members of our community dismiss this as something frivolous. A mere "fetish" which can be cast off, if so required. The sage members know better. Wish I knew then what I know now, to paraphrase Bob Seger. Ah well... It's all part of life's rich pageant, eh?

DiaperMonkey,

As far as personal relationships go, honesty is always the best policy. The truth will always out. 'Tis well to remember this, when considering a serious commitment. If there is real love in your relationship, your potential SO will give you a fair hearing. You may be pleasantly surprised at their reaction. It's worth a shot. If it results in a break-up, chances are it would have eventually. With far greater consequences.

As far as your personal relationship with God is concerned, God already knows about this condition of yours. (Psalms: 139) Did he condemn you to hell from birth? I think not. "Become as a child and enter the Kingdom of Heaven." Jesus's words, not mine.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

As “diaperpt

Gosh, that was a long post! You've obviously done a lot of thinking and praying. On that basis, we all can make comments, but I won't tell you that you are right or that you are wrong. I'll simply say I think you've come to a lot of firm conclusions simply on the basis of your prayer...I can't agree with all your conclusions. Since you base your decisions or judgments on those conclusions, it's hard for me to go there either.

I will say this, however: just as Jesus goes on and on about how rich people will find it difficult to get into heaven, it isn't the money itself but their own attitudes and approaches to it. In the same way, one of the things you've pointed out as well, is that simply wearing diapers is just not wrong. What can be wrong is when it gets in the way of your relationship with others. I agree with at least one other poster - I think you've gone into overdrive in your thinking. If the sexual aspects of diaper wearing are adversely affecting your real life, real world relationship with your wife, then diapers are not a good thing for you. Kind of in the same way, if you're cheating on your wife and getting sex from the neighbor...probably not such a good thing. If you are looking at your wife or sexual relationship with her differently because you like to be stimulated by wearing diapers...maybe not such a good thing...if you're just being stimulated once in a while, but NOT acting toward your wife any differently, is it such a big deal? With another woman...YES....with inanimate objects like diapers???...not so sure. At least not as sure as you are.

The Bible talks down on masturbation - but you gotta remember this was spoken toward the Israelites who were underpopulated in a hostile world...lots of babies never were born because they (and the mothers) died in childbirth...the message there was 'don't spill your seed...make babies to populate our own nation so we can survive.' The modern scenario presents a little differently and very few would now say masturbation is a totally bad thing...again, if it throws off your relationship with someone else, then maybe. But just the act, when it makes YOU a little healthier, is not such a bad thing.

Just another point of view...take it or leave it...good luck in your quest, but remember you never get to perfection in this life...and we won't really know what the big bad stuff is that we've done (whether it's really ticked off God or not) until after we're dead. Doesn't mean we don't have to think, read and pray about it, but it does take the edge of some legitimate gray areas...lighten up on yourself. I think God has a pretty good sense of humor.

diaperpt

My whole view on the god thing... If god is so loving, caring, and created all of heaven and earth, why would he get tripped up on the small things we do? It would seem to me that god is a big picture kind of deity. If he wasn't then he wouldn't have created so much variety in people on this earth. So, since he is so loving, caring, forgiving and knowledgeable, why then would he bar entrance from heaven because of some small acts we do on our own time for ourselves? It always seems to me that the Christians are the first to point fingers and tell everybody around them they aren't living their life according to their understanding of the bible. It would seem to me that we can live a good life and be a good person, or a godly person, and still enjoy our little pleasures. The whole idea that god will smite us for the things we do is more of a humanistic approach at controlling the actions of others. Granted god would not be pleased if we go about murdering, raping, and pillaging, but wearing diapers?? Nah.

Wearing diapers doesn't go against anything in the ten commandments, and since it was written before the time of disposables I highly doubt your going to find anything about it. Your argument against diapers sound very similar to the argument against masturbation in the Catholic church. One should not uselessly spill his seed, because it is meant for procreation, for you to share with your one and only spouse.

I personally believe that a lot of the bible should be taken with a grain of salt for reasons of the time period in which is was written. The old testament speaks of not eating any cloven hoofed animals, like pigs and such. In that time period that makes a lot of sense. Sanitation wasn't very good, and those animals were short and wallowed in filth, making it a dangerous meat to eat. Preaching against pre-martial sex is almost a no brainer, it's the only sure fire way of keeping from getting crotch rot.

My understanding of the bible is a guide to living a holistic life, no so much get tripped up in our religion or every small thing we do. The whole idea behind the bible is to do unto others and you would have them do unto you. So under that philosophy how would diapers come into the picture as an issue. Does it harm others around you? Is it taking advantage of those around you? (there are some who do this) How does it impact the people who are in your life circle?

The more we read between the lines in the bible the more confused and entrapped in fear we become, and I personally believe that is not the intent of Jesus, his Pop, or their accounts contained within those pages. You can read the bible 100 times and come out with a different meaning. You can also use the bible to justify murder, or any other agenda for that matter. Just like taking someone else out of context, the bible can be done the same way.

My whole view on the god thing... If god is so loving, caring, and created all of heaven and earth, why would he get tripped up on the small things we do? It would seem to me that god is a big picture kind of deity. If he wasn't then he wouldn't have created so much variety in people on this earth. So, since he is so loving, caring, forgiving and knowledgeable, why then would he bar entrance from heaven because of some small acts we do on our own time for ourselves? It always seems to me that the Christians are the first to point fingers and tell everybody around them they aren't living their life according to their understanding of the bible. It would seem to me that we can live a good life and be a good person, or a godly person, and still enjoy our little pleasures. The whole idea that god will smite us for the things we do is more of a humanistic approach at controlling the actions of others. Granted god would not be pleased if we go about murdering, raping, and pillaging, but wearing diapers?? Nah.

Wearing diapers doesn't go against anything in the ten commandments, and since it was written before the time of disposables I highly doubt your going to find anything about it. Your argument against diapers sound very similar to the argument against masturbation in the Catholic church. One should not uselessly spill his seed, because it is meant for procreation, for you to share with your one and only spouse.

I personally believe that a lot of the bible should be taken with a grain of salt for reasons of the time period in which is was written. The old testament speaks of not eating any cloven hoofed animals, like pigs and such. In that time period that makes a lot of sense. Sanitation wasn't very good, and those animals were short and wallowed in filth, making it a dangerous meat to eat. Preaching against pre-martial sex is almost a no brainer, it's the only sure fire way of keeping from getting crotch rot.

My understanding of the bible is a guide to living a holistic life, no so much get tripped up in our religion or every small thing we do. The whole idea behind the bible is to do unto others and you would have them do unto you. So under that philosophy how would diapers come into the picture as an issue. Does it harm others around you? Is it taking advantage of those around you? (there are some who do this) How does it impact the people who are in your life circle?

The more we read between the lines in the bible the more confused and entrapped in fear we become, and I personally believe that is not the intent of Jesus, his Pop, or their accounts contained within those pages. You can read the bible 100 times and come out with a different meaning. You can also use the bible to justify murder, or any other agenda for that matter. Just like taking someone else out of context, the bible can be done the same way.

Abso, BriGuy.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

My whole view on the god thing... If god is so loving, caring, and created all of heaven and earth, why would he get tripped up on the small things we do? It would seem to me that god is a big picture kind of deity.

My point exactly.

-Sophie

My whole view on the god thing... If god is so loving, caring, and created all of heaven and earth, why would he get tripped up on the small things we do? It would seem to me that god is a big picture kind of deity. If he wasn't then he wouldn't have created so much variety in people on this earth.

The little things are usually the things in life that we have the most control over. Most of us don't go around killing people, so it's how we handle the little things in life that give insight into who we are and what's in our hearts.

So, since he is so loving, caring, forgiving and knowledgeable, why then would he bar entrance from heaven because of some small acts we do on our own time for ourselves?

I may have missed a post where the thread-starter suggested that this was a heaven or hell issue. I got the impression that he's striving to live a more Christian life and is simply trying to figure out what that means w.r.t. his diaper fetish.

I may have missed a post where the thread-starter suggested that this was a heaven or hell issue. I got the impression that he's striving to live a more Christian life and is simply trying to figure out what that means w.r.t. his diaper fetish.

It was indirectly implied. The poster mentioned how giving into these sexual desires is going against God's will, and thusly a sin. I'm not sure how the "Heaven/Hell" system works... but if it's based on a systematic numerical value of sins... a diaper a day is roughly twenty nine thousand sins in a lifetime. I'm not going into the Heaven VS. Hell thing, because it's not the issue... but it's not completely void in the discussion.

-Sophie

if a person sins and does not repent it is commonly thought in many christian denominations that person will go to hell when they die. If the person sins and does confess his/her sins, the person will not go to hell, however in some denominations this does not mean the person will immediately go to heaven either.

I think that is where the whole heaven and hell bit plays in.

I'm not allowed to make any other comments as i have been reprimanded in previous posts, but to the OP, i do hope whatever conclusions you come to, you find the happiness you are seeking.

I thought living a Christian life was to ensure one's position in heaven. If you were to not live a Christian life then the opposite would occur am I correct? If diapers are something that is spiritually dirty then wouldn't that be deviating from the Christian life and putting one at harms way of meeting Lucifer?

~Brian

It was indirectly implied. The poster mentioned how giving into these sexual desires is going against God's will, and thusly a sin. I'm not sure how the "Heaven/Hell" system works... but if it's based on a systematic numerical value of sins... a diaper a day is roughly twenty nine thousand sins in a lifetime. I'm not going into the Heaven VS. Hell thing, because it's not the issue... but it's not completely void in the discussion.

-Sophie

I have my doubts that God is sitting in heaven watching, taking notes, and tallying the points against the home team.... Then again, I am a Christian who made the fatal flaw of questioning my reasons for faith.

I hope I don't offend any of you folks by some of the things I say regarding religion. It is a discussion I really enjoy debating, so I tend to play the devils advocate. (apologies for the pun.) ;) I don't intend to push my thoughts on others but I do like to stimulate discussion.

At what point does wearing a diaper become something that is a perversion? Is it when it runs our lives or is it a perversion for just being there in our thought process? Or is it even a perversion....? I suppose that whole word could be looked at critically because many things can be considered perverse, and then not perverse depending on context.

The simple act of eating can be considered both perverse and not. It all depends on the context in which it is presented.

~Brian

I will say one thing in short. I held the EXACT same view the entire AB scene was something that needed eradication rather than embracing. Until I met my fiance. We didn't know it at first but both of us are kids at heart. Through this finding I found the emotions I feel and have felt were for a reason. Of course it's bad (sinful) for singles to wear diapers for sexual arousal, but to say it's abnormal is another thing.

As a side note, in no way do I or have I in the past participated in any kind of diaper play with or without my fiance. We have briefly covered the subject and decided ALL of it is meant for marriage. We do not participate in any [more] baby time for this same reason. The time is not now. Is the time never? No way. Why have I come to this conclusion? We prayed about it and just knew it wasn't right. We didn't have peace. God is much smarter than we are :closedeyes:. One of the biggest reasons why my fiance and I have temporarily ceased "baby play" is because it was stunting our growth spiritually. Moderation is a big key. As long as diapers never grow out of your control, there's never a reason to abandon them. In other words, if God told you to give it up one day and if even for a split second you had second thoughts, some self-evaluating is in order. If your number one focus is God and everything else a subsidiary, does not all line up with the Word of God? There are two basic rules I live by. Love God, and love people. My inclination for diapers (again, during marriage) impedes neither of them.

Back to what I was saying. I don't have a problem at all with saying diapers intended for sexual pleasure (before marriage) is indeed wrong. I DO have a problem when you say it's abnormal and must be "ignored". Maybe I'm just one of the luckiest guys on the planet (concerning my fiance). I know I could live without the hope I have of the future. But plainly, with what I now know, it wouldn't be near as exciting.