LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

18 hours ago, Rift The husky said:

Whats your  wish?

For more wishes.  

16 hours ago, horrorfan said:

I wish people would leave me wishes to corrupt... :/

Granted.  People leave you 5000 wishes and you have 1 hour to corrupt them all.

I wish I could throw my computer out the window.

Granted, but you cannot communicate with other lifeforms and get attacked a lot as a result.

I wish I could physically transform objects that I possess but did not need into something else.

Granted, but it is fool's gold and does not have nearly the same market value.

I wish for immortality and eternal youth with no injuries that leave me in a vegetable state. (because why not)

Granted, however you'll be forced to forever suffer through the eternal agony of watching everything and everyone you know and love grow old and perish before your very eyes...

Anyway!

I wish I could transform myself into various animals at will. :lol:

Granted, but now you're addicted to videogames and when you aren't gaming you have the intense desire to hop on your console and play your life away. This is your life now.

I wish coffee didn't give me heartburn.

Granted, now you have an extremely strong allergic reaction to coffee, to the point that if you drink it you get into anaphylactic shock and die before any chance of heartburn.

I wish that all the labour activities could be fully automated and handled by AIs, so that all services and goods could be available for free and nothing had an economic value anymore.