LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Those Little Moments We Secretly Delight In

I had one of those of moments that made me proud of my diapers.

We had a family party for my little cousin's 4th b'day. It was a nice day, we were all outside. I was testing out my mom's camera and snapping pics of my 2 month old niece. My mom was sitting next to the stroller that my niece was sleeping in. One of my aunts walked over and commented on how nice it would be to sleep outside during the day. Mom said she can go to sleep if she wanted. Aunt said that she wanted to be "pampered." Mom said we can get some Depends and a big bottle for her. Someone mentioned that Halloween is coming, my aunt can dress up as a baby.

Lasted about 10 seconds, but I was bursting with joy on the inside. I would have liked to join in on the conversation. I wanted to say, "There are some people who do just that. They are known as Adult Babies;" or "There are better diapers than Depends." I just hid behind the camera, smiled on the inside and pushed the shutter button again.

Is it a coincidence that this very aunt went to a murder mystery dinner a few years ago? I stopped believing in coincidences after reading Celestine Prophecy. I think I was supposed to be around for that conversation for a reason.

Sophie, you might want to plan on that murder mystery party.

I know just what you mean, I experienced a moment like this not long ago. A friend and co-worker of mine was making preparations for a bachelor party, his plan was to get an adult diaper and have the stag wear it out for humiliation purposes. He was delighted with his idea but he didn't know where to get an adult diaper. I felt so much like saying

"oh come on over to my place I have plenty of them, you can have one."

Another time, when my wife was pregnant with my first son, some co-workers asked me when I was having a "diaper party". Apparently this is the equivelant to a baby shower only its for guys. The new father usually gets a huge pile of diapers for the new baby and is often made to wear an adult sized diaper for the duration of the party. So really its just an excuse for some good old fasioned male bonding (heavy drinking and teasing one another :P). I declined the offer, hanging out in a diaper getting drunk with my friends seemed a little taboo to me. I could only imagine the conversations in that one once my tongue was loosened by the beer.

Years ago my best friend's daughter (now 18 and in collage) was almost 3-1/2 years old and still full time in diapers. Her dad was trying to convince her that she was a big girl now and too old to still be wearing diapers. He said to her, "I don't wear diapers and Uncle Rusty dosn't wear diapers, does he?" I admit that I lied to the kid and told her I didn't still wear diapers. I should be ashamed of myself! LOL!

Those are some pretty good stories. Years ago my daughter was about 14 months. Me and the first wife had separated. I was at my Fathers house visiting with my kid's for the weekend. My daughter was kind of unsure of the situation as she didn't understand why she didn't have daddy around any more, except for every other weekend. So anyway she would always follow me around if I left the room. Well I had to use the restroom, for the #2. I sneaked away while she wasn't looking. She discovered a few minutes later and came to find me. I had just finished taping up the diaper and was about to pull up my pants, when the bathroom door opened alittle and her little face peered around the door. She looked at me real quick and then pointed down to her diaper. I pulled up my pants and hustled her back to the living room.

Later that day "grandma" asked her if she needed her pants changed..to which she would ALWAYS say "NO". She said "Little girl, let's change that diaper, again NO! Then out of nowhere she said "Kenzie, who wears diapers?" My daughter dropped her head down as to look at her diaper then spun and pointed to me. Grandma (My Step Fathers new wife) said "Your silly, Daddy doesn't wear diapers, baby's wear diapers". My daughter just kept knodding her head and going uhhhh huh! It was priceless!!! If she only knew the truth. ;)

You have some crazy anecdtoes Repaid1. I had an incident today. I work for a utility company a meter reader.I usually go out by myself, today was no different. Usually when I am on the route I was on today I wear a depends diaper with two size 6 stuffers for extra padding. I went into the yard and there was a husky that had recently been shaved. I had seen the dog on previous times of reading this route and paid him no mind really, except to say good boy. Well as soon as I turned my back that damn dog bit my ass (no joke.) I got out of the yard and as my luck would have it the stupid mutt bit me where my diaper wasn't covering my cheek. Oh well life goes on. In case anyone was curious I am fine. I didn't even report it to my supervisor.

You have some crazy anecdtoes Repaid1. I had an incident today. I work for a utility company a meter reader.I usually go out by myself, today was no different. Usually when I am on the route I was on today I wear a depends diaper with two size 6 stuffers for extra padding. I went into the yard and there was a husky that had recently been shaved. I had seen the dog on previous times of reading this route and paid him no mind really, except to say good boy. Well as soon as I turned my back that damn dog bit my ass (no joke.) I got out of the yard and as my luck would have it the stupid mutt bit me where my diaper wasn't covering my cheek. Oh well life goes on. In case anyone was curious I am fine. I didn't even report it to my supervisor.

Yeah I get alittle moody right after I get shaved too! I guess as long as it didn't break the skin I wouldn't worry. Hey He/She was just doing their job. Bet you guys get alot of that. B)

p.s. You can't mace (Pepper spray) a dog on it's own property at least not in my neck of the woods. ;)

I had one of those of moments that made me proud of my diapers.

Nice thread, PArms!

I recently had a "special" moment as well.

Last Sunday, I just get to work and the first thing a female co-worker says to me... "so, who wore the diaper last night?" :huh: I don't know how I kept my composure, but I did, and immediately put on my best (what are you talking about) face and said, "what are you talking about?" Now, I have no idea what she's going to say next, but at least a million and one things are going through my mind in the half second it takes her to respond. With a big grin on her face, she says "I know you're into that kinky stuff!" :o Acting more confused, I asked her "why would you say that?" Her next response cleared everything up, thank god... She said "well, yesterday your fiance told me at the baby shower she wouldn't mind playing some of those baby games with you when she got home, errr errrr errrrrr!"

FYI, some of the baby games included:

- Diapering a teddy bear the fastest while blindfolded. (Loser had to wear an adult diaper.)

- Writing down the most baby items (timed). (My fiance won that one with 47.) (Loser had to drink from a baby bottle until empty.)

- Collecting baby necklaces made of diaper pins and pacifiers if you caught anyone crossing their legs. (The person with the most necklaces got a prize.)

- If you caught anyone saying the word "baby" they had to put their pacifier in their mouth for a minute.

- Correctly identifying baby food by just looking at it. (If wrong, you were fed the baby food until you got it right.)

Now, doesn't that sound like fun?

FYI, some of the baby games included:

- Diapering a teddy bear the fastest while blindfolded. (Loser had to wear an adult diaper.)

- Writing down the most baby items (timed). (My fiance won that one with 47.) (Loser had to drink from a baby bottle until empty.)

- Collecting baby necklaces made of diaper pins and pacifiers if you caught anyone crossing their legs. (The person with the most necklaces got a prize.)

- If you caught anyone saying the word "baby" they had to put their pacifier in their mouth for a minute.

- Correctly identifying baby food by just looking at it. (If wrong, you were fed the baby food until you got it right.)

Now, doesn't that sound like fun?

So you can have fun and not win!

Whew! I thought she was referring to your Diaper play. Then I realized she was just asking, "Who lost the game?"