LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Masturbation In Nappies

was just wondering if anyone else out there has any other different/interesting ways to make yourself cum when wearing a nappy. I wear disposables & always used to undo the top 2 tapes & roll down the front before pulling it from behind so it was tight over my balls with my cock out over the front & i'd masturbate whist cupping my balls through the nappy then i discovered that if i left the nappy fully taped up with my cock pointing down inside it i could rub a vibrator hard over the front of the nappy & this would make my cum really hard inside the nappy & all over my balls, i have also just recently found out that if i play with my nipples whist i'm wearing a nappy i can make myself cum REALLY hard in it without even touching my cock & i've had some of the biggest orgasms of my life by doing this. Wanted to know if anyone else had any other ways that they like to cum in their nappy. Feel free to pm my if you're feeling shy!

Odd question, but I'm on a roll this evening, so what the heck!

To be honest, I don't really wear or use nappies for 'self gratification' any more, but when I started out as a young teenager, when it was mostly baby nappies taped on with masking tape, I would wet then and then just rub the outside of them. The filling would soon break up & wear away, leaving me from to rub from the outside to my hearts content until I was finished. Yeah, it was fun, but don't do it anymore.

Guest refridginator

I admit... i favor being touched over my diaper rather than in it...

-Sophie

ditto. and for some odd reason, recently i started taking an attunement to pacis while being touched. it's like an added feeling of security. i dunno, i guess i'm getting a little TOO into it :/

i have heard that bouncing on a beach ball with a soaked diaper is a good one...

Bouncing on anything inflatable with a soaked diaper is a good one. Especially those giant inflatable killer whales. Mmmmm...

Excuse me, I have something to take care of...

--Floaty