LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Welcome Freshman

This is one of the shows that came on during what I consider to be the hay day for Nickelodeon. This show came out in 1991 it didn't last to long but long enough to show a diaper reference There is an episode that shows like a dream/kinda J.D. moment where it shows all of the Freshman's in diapers and cribs..that is all that i remember of it but it was that moment that stayed in my brain that helped me become a DL later on in life..I hope you enjoy the nostalgia

and P.S. I didn't see it anywhere RePaid :P

I use to watch Nickelodeon when it first came on. I don't know what the name of the show was, but one of the shows dealt with diapers and had different male cast members dressed as babies. I think it was made in Canada.

Probably "You Can't Do That On Television" which frequently put the older cast members in "baby" scenes.

Probably "You Can't Do That On Television" which frequently put the older cast members in "baby" scenes.

I absolutely loved that show when I was growing up. Can you believe that singer Alanis Morrissette was a main cast member of that show for a while? (I used to have a crush on the one girl who did most of the talking, I think her name was Christine? I think she was a little on the chubby side..)

I've seen some snapshots of the "baby" scenes on a few sites, and I think YouTube has vids of those scenes (kinda poor quality tho since they were transferred from old VHS tapes). I wish they'd bring that whole show out on DVD...

Oddly enough I do remember this show on Nick.. it would have been on sometime between '89-'92 as those were the only years when my parents decided to pay for Cable.

I never watched this show, nor do I even remember any of the episodes other than the one you mentioned, which I saw referenced by a commercial. I was about 8 at the time. I honestly didn't think my fascination for Diapers went that far back, but thats still the only reason I even remember the show existed.

• 2 months later...