LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fantasy Came True!

Now before I start I will make clear that this is all true. two days ago I had a panick attack and I managed to get to the phone and call for an ambulance because when these panick attacks happen to me I usually get very weak. So after I did that the ambulance was at my house in 15 minutes which seemed like forever arrived at my house. I was shaking very badly. the carriers in the medics managed to get me in the ambulance and then drove me to the hospital. when I got there they weeled me in and then took me to a doctor who gave me medicine that should stop the panic attack. Now the thing was a was wearing a diaper right before I had the panick attack and was still wearing one and no one seemed to notice. Then I was wheeled into a private room to get some rest. As I was lying in the hospital bed I realized I really had to pee bad. I decided I better just use my diaper so I peed in it. Then the next thing that happened had me stunned...a very cute young nurse walked in. She handed me a gown and asked me to take my clothes off. I was aroused and also very embarrassed. I didn't want her to see my diaper not to mention my wet diaper. so I took my clothes off hoping she wouldn't notice the diaper when I had taken off everything except for the diaper she said looking kind of shocked, "Is that a diaper you are wearing?" I was so embarrassed and I said, "yea..I'm incontinent." (Im not at all I only wear for pleasure but I felt I had to justify it.) She then said, "you are wet...I can tell...you dont need to stay in that thing." I than said, "No I guess I'll..." She said, "You're very weak from your panick attack I should change you." I then got so sexually excited I couldn't believe it. I lied down on the hospital bed and she said, "Hold still I'll be right back with a fresh hospital brand diaper." She then came back with a disposable diaper. She leaned over the bed, and unfastened the tapes to my diaper. She then unfolded the diaper and took it off me, folded it up and stuffed it in the trash. She then wrapped the fresh diaper around me and fastened the tapes. Throughout this whole thing I had a very hard time not cumming due to excitement. I then said, "Thank you." and she said, "Your welcome...now get some rest and try to stay dry!" After a couple hours of rest I put my clothes back on and the doctor told me I could go home. I still cannot belive this event myself but it did happen and it was embarrasing yet very exciting.

That's very cool. Nurses see many different things and different people everyday, so seeing you in a diaper was likely nothing out of the ordinary. Either way, that is awesome. I envy you in the sense that you had someone change you :)

Sucks you had a panic attack.... i get them all the time, but never went to the hospital for them. You know you can just get a prescription to take on your own rather than having to spend all the money on a hospital trip. Its the same medicine they give u in the hospital, just in pill form and not iv.

I'm a nurse and believe me, she wasn't shoked seeing you in a diaper. It's what we see all the time. Depending on the facilites procedures, if you don't have bladder control your either going to have a catheter slammed into you or your going to be diapered. Were I work, if you piss the bed, your going to be diapered wether you like or not. Most of my CNA's are tough ass Jamaican women that don't have time to keep changing sheets. There very quick to diaper a PT to save them extra work.

Sucks you had a panic attack.... i get them all the time, but never went to the hospital for them. You know you can just get a prescription to take on your own rather than having to spend all the money on a hospital trip. Its the same medicine they give u in the hospital, just in pill form and not iv.

I had panic attacks for years before I discovered there was a medical reason for them. I had GERD and a Haital Hernia. Everytime I would eat too much the food would go down and then up my esophagus a little and it was hard to breathe and I would panic and not know why. Then when I had a huge panic attack and went to the hospital they said it was GERD. Now I am fine and prilosec fixes my GERD and I haven't had a panic attack in 4 years.

SDB

I would hate to suffer from panic attacks. I like my freedom and feeling in control of certain things. I think I would die if I was in hospital and wearing a diaper!!

I think you'd probably faint before you die. And, in a hospital, it's very unlikely that they'd let you die. I've almost fainted out of embarrassment. That was the first time I bought diapers, and the automatic checkouts were closed, and I had to go through a normal checkout. I couldn't back out because my friend was with me, making sure I didn't wuss out. When she had the diapers in her hand sliding it over the scanner and she looked at me....man, I felt like I wanted to die, but moreso, I felt faint, like I was going to pass out... But that only lasted until I slid my card to pay for it, she handed me a receipt and said "Have a nice day". I grabbed the stuff and headed out the door. Looking back, now. I can see how worrying about that sort of stuff is irrational. Nobody is going to stare at you for buying diapers. Nobody's even going to notice. How often do you look at what someone else has in their shopping cart, or what someone's buying? How often do you care what's on the belt of the person in front of you checking out? You don't. It's not something people are concerned with. You're concerned with them hurrying up so you can check out and get out. But, I'm still very paranoid about certain things.

I've had my diaper changed twice at AC (Anthrocon 2008), and it felt so good. I was relieved that nobody tied anything sexual into a diaper change, because online when I roleplay a diaper change with someone (this only happens in Second Life for some reason), they reach down and start jacking me off and stuff, and I'm like NOOOOO! It's WRONG!!! Now, I know there are some people who like that sort of thing, but it's not for me, so don't get upset thinking I'm saying you're doing the wrong thing or whatever. If you like it, you do it. Just don't do it to me. But generally, diaper changes feel soooooo good. I really really really really wish I had someone to change me the other 364 days of the year.

On a side note: Whenever I'm in SL, and people start making advances at me and want to have sex with me, I'll throw on my PG Furries tag, because if they see that I'm a PG Furry, they'll get the picture that I prefer to not involve adult themes such as sex. The main thing PG Furry means is "no sex".

Omg i just had a hospital visit last week due to having severe chest pains like i dont know how to explain it but it was like right between my breast i was at my sisters that night and when she told me i would need to go to a hospital i freaked out which then i had a panic attack...I have acid reflux disease..so do you think that would be it.?

many people have had anxiety attacks, and some even have just one or two panic attacks, but for it to be true panic disorder you would need to have them reoccuring. Many many things can bring on an intence anxiety attack, and there is a big difference between panic attack and anxiety attack.

In general panic and anxiety are considered a neuro-psychiatric condition. To have one panic attack, or one anxiety attack brough on by a specific instance does not reflect a panic or anxiety disorder.

However, when you are plagued by intense anxiety and reoccuring debilitating (butchered the spelling there) panic attacks that prevent you from literally moving from a fetal position for hours on end, then you might have a problem.

It sounds like the stress of the pain in your chest, coupled with being told you would need to go to the hospital, brought out anxieties that led to an accute anxiety attack.

if you do have a neuro-psychiatric disorder that affects your anxiety and creates panic attacks, there are many different therapies available to deal with them, and often it is not necessary to go to the hospital or the doctor when they occur. Medication, meditation, accupunction, massage, bio-feedback, pressure points, all can help those with anxiety disorders.

However,for an isolated incident, more than likely no treatment is necessary, other than theinitial treatment administered by the doctor to calm the patient down immediately.

I've suffered from intense generalized anxiety disorder and panic attacks multiple times a year since i was about 3 or 4 years old, and i cantotally sympathize with you, they are no cup of teaat all!

I'm a nurse and believe me, she wasn't shoked seeing you in a diaper. It's what we see all the time. Depending on the facilites procedures, if you don't have bladder control your either going to have a catheter slammed into you or your going to be diapered. Were I work, if you piss the bed, your going to be diapered wether you like or not. Most of my CNA's are tough ass Jamaican women that don't have time to keep changing sheets. There very quick to diaper a PT to save them extra work.

Do you suppose you could have a choice? I wouldn't like the catheter. So if you wet the bed would they physically force you to be diapered? The closest I ever came is one time I went into the emergency room but by 10 that evening they released me. I was thinking at the time, OMG what if they have me stay overnight, I don't have any diapers. I've since then wondered if I should come clean with them and tell them that I wet the bed so they could note it on my record and I wouldn't have to worry about having an accident again. But I don't know if they do that. Just wondering since your in the profession.

Baby

I know it's been my experience that the hospitals I have been to "throw" the cath to you if you are in a severe state. They do it to check urine output and the status of any drugs that were given through the urine output when they run a screen on said urine. I personally have a do not cath armband. I am incontinent and have had my urethra damaged in the past by the darn things. They have seen me on several occasions in my Molicares in the ER, the only time I heard a comment was when there was a discussion between the nurses and my SO, about the reason, and then the quality of the diapers and availability of more for me.

They have even weighed a dry one then the wet one, to obtain urine output. So not sure of others like was said, might depend on the facility. But pretty sure most hospitals will cath you first and ask questions later, that is if your not able to answer first.

I know it's been my experience that the hospitals I have been to "throw" the cath to you if you are in a severe state. They do it to check urine output and the status of any drugs that were given through the urine output when they run a screen on said urine. I personally have a do not cath armband. I am incontinent and have had my urethra damaged in the past by the darn things. They have seen me on several occasions in my Molicares in the ER, the only time I heard a comment was when there was a discussion between the nurses and my SO, about the reason, and then the quality of the diapers and availability of more for me.

They have even weighed a dry one then the wet one, to obtain urine output. So not sure of others like was said, might depend on the facility. But pretty sure most hospitals will cath you first and ask questions later, that is if your not able to answer first.

Well the nurse thing sounds like fun and reminds me of a visit to mass general as a youngin.(not diaper related but had to do with women and privates) I had to go to what I think was a fertility clinic or some kind of amped up endocrinology unit at mass gen. I go into the room and the doctor walked in. Her voice was hot, I was so scared of getting an errection the whole time. Of course the visit was very degarding and humiliating but I digress.

Now to the cartheter issue. Unless I'm in a coma, I will not allow a nurse to stick a tube up my dick hole.(ardon my french) Now if a hot nurse wants to diaper me, who am I to complain

ohh mass general? are you a new englander? i spend some quality time at mass general as a youngin' but now i live out on the west coast!!

HELLOOOO potential fellow new englander!!!

Hellooo to you too. Yeah I am born and raised a new englander, I frew up in connecticut in new haven county, roughly 2 hrs from nyc and 3hrs from boston(depending on traffic). I can't say that I love it here, since everybody is so damn rude. My personal favorite is any time I act like a gentleman and hold the door I get all sorts of weird responses. the girls think I'm hitting on them and the guys are all jst homophobes. It's kinda funny. I'm just trying to be nice, lol.

So what drove you to the west coast? I'd like to move to north carolina when I get older, if west coast then somewhere in the pnw.(idaho, only because I can legally own a tiger there) It's good to see other new englanders on the forums.

no way you can legally own a tiger in idaho? i'm packing as we speak!!!

i'm from maine, born and bred, and let me tell you maine is as new england as it gets, no other state compares!!! its very different than connecticutt... very more laid back and relaxed.. CT has so much money in it they forget they are part of new england sometimes..

i move to the pacific north west to live with my boyfriend/daddy. I love it out here.

And i dont miss mass general at all, although i do love boston!

• 2 weeks later...

I have panic disorder, and while it's a scary pain in the butt, it's not worth going to the hospital, and certainly not worth wasting squads' and doctors' time and lengthening wait times for people with legitimate emergencies when you know you're only having a panic attack. Just get on anti-anxiety medication and be done with it. I'm surprised, and slightly disinclined to believe this story, that no one at the hospital seems to have told you that, especially when you say you have experienced panic attacks like this in the past. Also, most panic attacks peak within ten minutes. The time frame you give seems suspiciously long for a panic attack to fail to resolve on its own, necessitating drugs to "stop the panic attack"--unless you have a more severe disorder, which one should think you'd have taken preventative measures against.

Sorry, guys, but I tend to believe "cute stranger chick made my dreams come" stories about as far as I can throw them.

you know the worst thing about a panic attack it lasts no more than 15-20 minutes but when its finally done and you've calmed down, you feel like its been days!!!!! i know thats what happens to me... i'll be like 'what time is it' and see its only been like 25 minutes and be like.. no way tahts right, i was out of it for at least a couple hours!!! then i fall asleep

The worst thing for me is the nausea. My panic attacks are connected with emetophobia (fear of vomiting.) Sucks for me that nausea is part of the panic response--panic causes nausea, and, for me, nausea causes more panic, and it seems to loop out of control.

What helped me, apart from taking meds, was recognizing how the symptoms occur in waves, and sort of riding them, anticipating the decline of each wave. Taking it in tiny steps like this is better than trying to project your mind ahead an eternity, waiting for the entire panic attack to end.