LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dumper Nabbed

LOL I would hate to have that job.

Based on the diaper bandit. It's easier to litter and let someone else pick it up. What comes to mind is the add for the car, when that guy picks up everything and forms it into a tree for that guy. Thank god he got caught. but I would hate to have that job testing poo

• 4 weeks later...

Truck Drivers Fling Their Poo!

okay on a side note I actually managed to peg somebodies car with cat crap a few years ago. Co-worker was cat sitting and i had the litter box in my lap and it stunk so i was chucking it out his window(wit the scooper thingy) and I hit the car net to us.

I've been quiet for WAY too long and just had to reply to this post. If anyone of you know the Poconos, we get alot of weekenders up here and you can always tell when its Monday around here with all the bags of trash on the sides of the roads.......I feel anyone caught littering, ANYTHING, should be shot (well maybe not shot just pursecuted (sp?) to the max. [And as a side note who ever litters better not get caught by me--they'll wish it was the cops!!!!]

Being shot is a bit extreme for litering. However, some time having to pick up litter while dressed as a litterbug would be appropriate. The places for the punishment should include near where they work, near home, near where they shop, anywhere they will be recognized. And since there is not likely to be a suitable potty arround for the convict, he or she should be diapered too. Finally, there should be a money component to pay for the "chain gang" supervision.

froggy

• 4 weeks later...

I think we should all go to cloth instead of disposables. If this perp had done so, I'm sure he would have considered the cost of replacing them. Maybe he was just going through some "purge" cycles. Ya think? Still, I do agree with the "calling card" concept. There are much better ways to dispose of your dirty didees than on a public or interstate highway.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

• 2 months later...

hmm, haven't heard anything about this since.. Even as a teenager, you think they would be worried about something like this later in life. My work actually commonly googles prospective hires. Would hate to think of what a future employer would say if/when they google this person later on.

Litterbugs should be forced to do something publicly humbling to atone for their offenses as well as paying a huge fine :bash: Having said that I would be considered a litterer in my state because I will toss out an apple core or half a biscuit into the woods by the road knowing that the wildlife will rapidly make good at recycling it. But toss out paper or anything non-biofriendly, or toss my apple core on a sidewalk? NEVER! I don't care if anyone sees it or not, if a napkin or whatever blows out my car window I stop and retrieve it. We own the world together and I don't have the right to make a mess of anyone elses part of it(nor do you ;) )

So I'm still in the closet as a DL and while I prefer cloth I use disposables too. I ziplock them in a gallon size bag, place that in a bucket with an air-tight lid and a couple boxes of baking soda in it, then weekly place the entire contents in a doubled trash bag which goes out to the street for collection. It isn't a totally odor-free method but a few minutes after the bucket lid goes back on you'd never know a thing. Mixed with the other household trash weekly nobody knows a thing, just put it under something nasty and nobody will dig through enough trash to find your diapers :)

If you don't want to use your 'family' can at least take them someplace where they'll be properly disposed of. Human waste is one of the biggest hotbeds for such nostalgic occurances as diptheria, cholera, and a bunch of other diseases whose effects are far worse than being 'outed' as a DL :o

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...