LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Surgery To Become Incontinent.

For the love of god! If this guy wants to be incontinent then let him. Why are we so god damn judgmental? Yeah yeah your taxes are wasted on this guy scamming free diapers, who gives a shit? Think about all the money wasted on shitty government spending, this guys diapers are pretty small change. He's the one gonna go through it, if he's happy with wet pants 100% of the time that's his issue and not mine. Frankly I dont care if its real, fake or if he's making a bad choice. His posts are entertaining and judging by the quantity of replies to this thread and the time it has remained on the top of the topic pile others think so too. So either stop posting and let it die or go read something else. Leave the guy alone for fucks sakes and let him post his interests without being called a freak isnt that why we all came here in the first place?

Voodu

I say, steady on old chap.........keep a stiff upper lip about all of this!

I feel its alot different for people like myself who want to become incontinent. Only your urine sphincter muscle is completely severed by a simple operation which takes place while your awake resulting in non stop dribbling. Yes you will be incontinent for the rest of your life but its not as dermatic as the above two. I want to be incontinent and before I researched having a sphincterotomy I would of carried on deliberately damagings both my sphincters. I don't suffer from mental illness nor do I want this because of sexual needs. I have wanted this since a very young child.

George:

I don't think your situation is all that abnormal, or that it is all that different from those with various mis-matches between their internal gender and/or desires and those they present to the public.

What I still don't understand is why you don't do for yourself what is standardly done for those in your situation thinking about changing their external sexual presentation: Try it on for size in a non-permanent way for a year, by peeing nowhere but in your diaper, maybe maintaining yourself on a bit of dandelion root (french: pissenlit, pee in the bed). I don't think you won't like it, but it would make a lot of sense to me to be patient and make sure the grass really IS greener on the other side. We have those here who have found out to the contrary.

There's a rather amusing news article this month about a born female who changed his presentation to a guy, didn't go through with surgery, and is now having his second child by artificial insemination since his wife is infertile.

Die, thread, Die!!!!

Guest LOSTinDiapers

All I have to say is don't be surprised when you wake up in a bathtub filled with ice. If you want to have this done, then let us know how it goes. Maybe it could be the next big plastic surgery procedure. I'd actually consider a botox alternative if it actually worked for 3-6 months. Although, after that length of time, your muscles would be so atrophied that you might be incontinent when it wore off.

Anyone heard from Goerge lately? He mentioned a while back that he was going to have his sphincterotomy on Dec. 5th... (Yesterday). If he did have it, I imagine there might be a couple of days of downtime to make sure there's no complications.

Of course, he may not have computer access where he's at either. (If he didn't bring a laptop with him..)

First, George is proposing to misrepresent the situation basically to trick the doctor into the change/into providing diapers at taxpayer expense. That's the misuse of the medical community. Gender reassignment surgery generally happens with the full knowledge and lots of truthful discussion between patient and doctor. And although I don't have firsthand knowledge, I assume that it comes with a fair amount of counseling.

Just to fill in missing info...

12 months of living as the correct gender, and 12 months of counseling were required for me.

And to that guy (or girl, sorry, don't even remember the SN) who compared it to the amputation thing... There's a gene that sticks my girl brain in a boy body. It's an actual genetic birth defect to be transsexual, and transition is the only way to fix it.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure about the 'actual transgender gene', how is that any more scientifically likely than an actual 'I want to pee my pants gene'? I agree there are cases of intersexed individuals but the numbers of intersexed VS the numbers of transgender are a bit apart.

Anyhoo, what's with the triple post?

Where's George??? Does anyone chat with him outside of this forum?

In November, he said that he had set a date of Dec 5th for his surgery to become incontinent.

He was planning on having this done in another country. The last time he was on this forum was

Dec 1st. I'm wondering if something went sour with his plans... Hope the doctor didn't botch the

surgery!

I too woul dlike to know if he went threw with it. I hope that he did not, I'm hoping that he would ahve gone with something that was a little less perment for his first round. But he did have his mind set on it, so I most of all hope that he is ok as that is the more important thing.

I'm not sure about the 'actual transgender gene', how is that any more scientifically likely than an actual 'I want to pee my pants gene'? I agree there are cases of intersexed individuals but the numbers of intersexed VS the numbers of transgender are a bit apart.

Anyhoo, what's with the triple post?

I believe this refers to the genetic coding that instructs our behaviors. There are people who are born homosexual. These people tend to act more like the opposite sex. A male is more feminine and a female is more masculine. For transgenders, I think it would be about the same string of code. I've heard of men having more than one X chromosome such as XXY or XXXY(Klinefelter's syndrome). By coding, these individuals would be more feminine or IOW more like a woman. I'm sure having 3 X chromosomes as the previous string goes would pretty much be a woman with a man's body. On the other hand, I'm sure it would go the other way, as well; Woman that are more masculine in appearance and behavior.

But, out genetic makeup doesn't tell us who we are. It simply instructs what we will like and dislike; whether we take after our fathers or our mothers. If you're a girl and you'd rather work on cars with your dad than bake cakes with your mom, then that's they way you are. You were born that way. And personally, I like girls that are into gears...but then they might be into girls...ahh...no bother.

Edit: I've noticed most male AB/DLs are gay. Wearing diapers isn't very masculine, so I guess that being an AB/DL would be a feminine trait. Girls like being taken care of. They enjoy the comfort and security of their daddy, who protects and cares for them, growing up. Boys are taught to toughen up and work, and get out on their own. But, I miss the comfort of being little and taken care of.

Yesterday afternoon I had an appointment with my Uro & told her about this very subject and what George wanted to do. She was floored so I let her read the thread. She was well aware of the fact that there were people out there that want to be incontinent. She did state that performing the surgery as George described would require a cath inserted medically into the bladder which would stay until the area of surgery healed as she thought would take 3-4 weeks before any urine would be allowed to pass normally. And check ups would be needed on a very regular basis. Given this information I think that the possibility of Georges posts could be quite bogus.

That being said I am incontinent and void every couple of minutes. I have tried to manage the best I can and am exploring surgery both the benefits and down sides. For me the upside is that I will be better...not perfect but better. Downside is the surgery itself, many week recovery and any risks that surgery bring. In time I'll make up my mind as to what I'll do. Until then I'll manage just fine.

For those that want to have this problem....get it out of your head. If you have control, be thankful and continue to live your lifestyle with the freedom of knowing that you can/may change it on your terms.

Happy New Year everyone!!!! :thumbsup:

maybe some male ab/dl's are gay but i think majority are bi which in my opinion means they have opened up to the same sex because of the lack of opposite sex into this lifestyle, plus the lack of females who actualy WANT to be a mommy and there are still lots who are straight and not sissys in any way searching for one of those few mommies there are

I'm not a sissy, but I can't say I'm plain straight either. I'm bi. I'm just saying that this is more of a feminine lifestyle.

Just to fill in missing info...

12 months of living as the correct gender, and 12 months of counseling were required for me.

And to that guy (or girl, sorry, don't even remember the SN) who compared it to the amputation thing... There's a gene that sticks my girl brain in a boy body. It's an actual genetic birth defect to be transsexual, and transition is the only way to fix it.

I made the comparison because of the mind/body disconnect involved...however it arises...the mind says something is wrong wtih the body...

And my point was that for this surgical correction to the body, a significant amount of checking was required that the change, when complete, would be correct, as the surgery itself is expensive, and very difficult to undo. It also looks like it is possible to resolve the problem without the surgery sometimes, as in the case of the female to male trans in the news who bore a child for his wife.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe this refers to the genetic coding that instructs our behaviors. There are people who are born homosexual. These people tend to act more like the opposite sex. A male is more feminine and a female is more masculine. For transgenders, I think it would be about the same string of code. I've heard of men having more than one X chromosome such as XXY or XXXY(Klinefelter's syndrome). By coding, these individuals would be more feminine or IOW more like a woman. I'm sure having 3 X chromosomes as the previous string goes would pretty much be a woman with a man's body. On the other hand, I'm sure it would go the other way, as well; Woman that are more masculine in appearance and behavior.

Boys and Men with Klinefelter syndrome may have a more feminine appearance physically, due to the added X chromosome(s)... however, there is no research to even suggest that emotionally and psychologically these men feel they are women, or act more like women, or even that there is a higher tendancy for homoesexuality. Those who have Klinefelter syndrome will often develop breast tissue, have smaller penis', their teste will drop much later in life, and they may have lack of facial and other body hair related to sexual development.

They may have learning disabilities, speach and language delays, also they may have social problems related to the speach and language delays and the inability to communicate with other children. Some behavior problems may arise earlier in childhood, again potentially related to the language delays or learning disabilities.

Sorry i just wanted to clear up the idea that having two or more X chromosomes when you are a male would make you act more feminine, but in the case of klinefelter syndrome this is not so. Physically the males may have more feminine traits, however that does not mean they want to be women etc...

I'm planning on having a laser external sphincterotomy to render me permanently incontinent.

Goerge, I strongly suggest that you either read some of the literature that you claim to have done hours of research OR look up the actual operation. Yes, you are correct in that a 'lateral internal sphincterotomy' OR a 'lazer external sphincterotomy' is an operation to make cuts in the internal anal sphincter, but what it is painfully obvious to me, and totally misunderstood to you is that either operation does NOT make you incontinent. The design of the operation is to allow the anal sphincter to open further rather than rupture the internal bowel walls with large solid stools OR large male appendages. The side effect is that the anal sphincter is now stronger and more capable of handling larger amounts of stool. This means that the opposite will be true - you will be LESS incontinent that you are now.

However, if you are referring to operation on the urethral sphincter, the risks are huge. Without the urinal sphincter operating in some form, (yes even the most incontinent of us have some part of our urinal sphincter operating) you WILL get bladder infections, kidney infections and erectile disfunction. The urethra has NO way of killing bacteria except washing them out via sterile urine. The bladder is kept sterile by the fact nothing gets in there except via the kidneys (the urethral sphincter stops infections when even partially closed). The kidneys have a open tube to the bladder, so a bladder infection can easily infect the kidneys and the bloodstream before your body is even aware of the infection.

In my opinion, be careful of what you wish for - as the result from both operation combined will make you incontinent.... as you slip into a coma from infection and blood poisoning, and from reading other post, you said that you planned for this op on Dec 5th. I only hope that you came to your sences before then. If you didn't, you may never actually read this post.

• 4 weeks later...

i read a bunch of this thread, it sounds pretty nutty, but I'm going to have my penis inverted into a vagina, so who am I to judge.

we're all "fucking nuts" compared to most people, theres plenty of people that do much more experimental things to their bodies, why should this guy get such a bad reception? Alsom, why is shooting botox a recommended action? That stuff is much worse than a little snip-snip...

also, you won't be incontinent forever, we're all going to die someday :P

• Like 1

i read a bunch of this thread, it sounds pretty nutty, but I'm going to have my penis inverted into a vagina, so who am I to judge.

Every SRS candidate has to sign a paper beforehand to acknowledge the possiblity of later incontince as side effect.

Babygirl Kvetinka

• 1 month later...