LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shower Wetting

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Peeing in the shower, all you bad babies need spankings,.. oh wait, that is a different fetish forum. Seriously, EVERYONE pees in the shower. Everyone I know is remotely honest admits it (the nature of my work calls for open and honest people, plus that is just the kind of people I happen to make friends with). Most people I know do refrain from doing this in a public shower however. Anyway, nice discussion.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Peeing in the shower is how I got started in this whole "world" in the first place. I started wetting my underwear in the shower when I was very little. I was sick a lot, and on lots of meds - so I would just act like I had "forgotten" and got in the shower without taking my panties off, or act like I had dropped them in the water. I couldn't do it too often, but a couple of times a year I did. Now, I do it every time I take a shower almost. I love the feeling of wet panties against my skin, and there is no easier clean up than in the shower!

• 3 months later...

Sometimes, I do pee pee in the shower a little. As I don't use it as my main outlet for peeing, it all still goes down the same drain, and is washed down with hot water and cleaned regularly so ... kinda some naughty fun :P

I will add a new comment to this topic, I have previously posted. I have laid in a dry tub with the drain plug in, being totally naked and peed all over myself. The feel is just fantastic and like others have posted when you are done you just shower off and it all goes down the drain. My next thing to try is to have my girlfriend give me a golden shower, I will post if this happens.

Always wondered about that.

When i was about 10 or 11 my parents would take us to a hot springs pool and they had a shower at the kids end about 8 feet from the pool.

The restrooms were at the other end back in a hallway near the changing area.

Many times i saw other kids get out of the pool and under the showers and at first wondered why till i noticed many were getting in the shower to pee instead of going all the way to the restrooms.

It was fun teasing them a watching there faces turn red when they found out someone caught them.

I pee in the shower all the time. I think most people who say they don't or never have are liars. Usually I pee while the water is running, but sometimes I like to pee before I turn the water on...once in a while I keep my underwear on when I do this! It's even better than peeing in diapers, to me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At one time I'd never have thought of peeing in the shower. However a few years ago I was writing some short stories where some of the characters peed whilst showering so I decided to do it - just to find out what it was actually like! I found the sensation was amazing and deliciously naughty! It was a way of doing something naughty toilet-wise which didn't involve a lot of cleaning up as the water washed my pee away almost as soon as it was out. Needless to say it rapdily became an established part of my showering routine and nowadays it's unknown for me to shower without peeing at the same time.

"Hi I'm Jim I pee in the shower! Do you?" (Their face turning red tells you the truth.):blush::roflmao:

In fairness it's the sort of question which if it can't be asked here, can't really be asked anywhere else.