LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

wha kind of TV shows do you like? I personally like anime, action, that kind of thing.

SciFi, Discovery and the like.

I L-O-V-E TV, he good and the bad! I have Cable and Satalite, both with DVR's for recording 4 shows at once. Have trouble sleeping sometimes, and like to have plenty of weird stuff to watch until I can sleep.

Current faves:

Dramas: House, Eli Stone, Boston Legal, Law and Order CI

Comedies: 2 1/2 men, Big Bang Theory, How I met your Mother

Animation: Family Guy, American Dad, Simpsons, South Park, Edger and Ellen

Reality: Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, Wipeout, Japanese Game Show, Farmer Wants a Wife, American Idol, America's Got Talent, Top Chef, Surviving History.

Syndicated: Judge Judy, Ellen.

Late Night: SNL, Leno on Mondays for Headlines, Daily Show, Colbert, Conan, Penn and Teller Bullshit.

Let see I like Dr-Who,Ghost hunters,Stargate,Stargate Atlantis,Battlestar Galactica the old and new,Star Trek all five of the tv shows,I wach a lot of the science channel and the history channel,cartoons I like surper heros like spiderman batman surperman Xmen and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,there more but I would be here all night posting every thing you get the just of it :)

I rarely watch any of the recent ones, but some of the old ones I enjoyed was: Twin Peaks, X-files, Carnivale, Six Feet Under, Seinfeld and Black Adder. The only fairly recent series that I really enjoyed was Dexter, too bad they have only have made two seasons as far as I know. The same with Carnivale, it`s a real shame when they keep spewing out filth like Lost and 24, terrible stuff indeed!! :badmood: In my opinion the golden age of good TV series are long gone. :(

I usually enjoyed and still enjoy "Married....with children" , "Fallguy" , "M.A.S.H." , "Dukes of Hazzard" , "Riptide" , "Crazy Like A Fox" and "Hogan's Heroes" of course :lol:

I personally rarely watch tv, but when I do watch, I like to try to catch up on Attack of the Show. I enjoy an episode of House, MD every now and then. Hugh Laurie is great! Other than that, I'll watch whatever my roommate is watching, if it catches my interest.

anime is what i like the most

most adults i know think im :screwy: screwy for it till i get them to watch some

its funny how many pople think anime is for kids

but iff thay watch it thay change there mind

anime is cool

I rarely watch any of the recent ones, but some of the old ones I enjoyed was: Twin Peaks, X-files, Carnivale, Six Feet Under, Seinfeld and Black Adder. The only fairly recent series that I really enjoyed was Dexter, too bad they have only have made two seasons as far as I know. The same with Carnivale, it`s a real shame when they keep spewing out filth like Lost and 24, terrible stuff indeed!! :badmood: In my opinion the golden age of good TV series are long gone. :(

There's a street named Dexter that we drive down all the time. Every time I see the street sign I think of that show. Good show, pretty amazing he can get away with it being a cop/doing it right under his co-workers noses.

Ahhh, yes TV. The addiction of our times :-)

Hello. My name is DB, and I'm an addict.

I watch pretty much a wide variety of stuff, but my fix has been rather limited over here in Korea. Lets see......

Drama/Crime: NCIS, CSI Miami, Criminal Minds, CSI

SciFi: Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Babylon 5, any Star Trek Series

Reality: Amazing Race (pretty much for the "darn I want to go there" factor)

Wierdness: Professional Starcraft Tournaments (Yes, those actually are televised)

Cartoons: Anime. Anime. Anime. More Anime. Long time addict here.

Food: Anything on Food Network. But especially Rachel Ray's shows. Good recipes, I recommend her Stuffed Shells.

Thats about it on my end.