LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest

This is a very small reference, but nonetheless unusual.

I heard an adult diaper reference by the color commentator (why is there a color commentator for a hot dog eating contest?) during the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest.

If you haven't watched it, it is a trip to watch. They make a really big deal about it, and the eaters are considered superstars.

Anyway, right in the heat of the competition there was comment about how exciting this all was, and the color commentator responded:

"That's why I'm glad I'm wearing an adult diaper."

WTF is a "color commentator" anyways and did he get so 'excited' at the activities he pooped or something? :huh::rolleyes:

qwack

LOL, first thing I thought was how they used to call african americas "Coloreds".

I always thought it was funny that non-"coloreds" aren't colored. I don't know about y'all, but I'm a shade of beige or something... definately some color of some sort.

You know... some people wet themselves when they get really excited or suprised or scared. It's like that.

I dont know what one is either...

As for the actual contest... i love hot dogs, and this topic made me hungry... i hope we have hot dogs.

-Sophie

You know those hot dog eating contestants use grapes to expand there stomachs, days before the contest, and I'm sure many of them use laxitives and enemas to clean themselves out so they can eat more.

I think if I was in one of those contests, I would want to wear a diaper just because all the food has to go someplace and your digestive system needs to make room, and I'm sure some of them guys do poop while stuffing all those dogs in them.

I could never do that, I watch my weight too carefully to sabotage it with something like that, to me there just useless calories.

We didn't have hot dogs. I ended up running to the store and buying some. Curse this topic, making me hungry like that.

Food takes six to eight hours to travel through ones digestive system... and if your eating hot dogs for six to eight hours, then i think you'll win.

I would never enter. I can only stomach three hot dogs tops...

-Sophie

LOL, first thing I thought was how they used to call african americas "Coloreds".

I always thought it was funny that non-"coloreds" aren't colored. I don't know about y'all, but I'm a shade of beige or something... definately some color of some sort.

I'm kinda pinkish.

True dat T-girl, it's so funny. btw I'm black lol

lol, the color commentator is the one in charge of jokes and unique takes on the action. Historically sporting events had two commontators - the knowledgeable one who knew al the stats and terms; and the color guy who spoke less but was entertaining when he did speak. I "think" it goes back to the pre-TV days, where the "color guy" was there to help you better "see" the atmosphere of the event on the radio.

Sports Comentator: So Jim, that's some driver he's got there.

Color Commentator: Yes, am AMAZING shade of blue on the handle. Compliments teal accents on those shoes. Great day for golf! The grass is green, sky is a beautiful clear blue, and the yellow sun is shining....

Sports Comentator: So Jim, that's some driver he's got there.

Color Commentator: Yes, am AMAZING shade of blue on the handle. Compliments teal accents on those shoes. Great day for golf! The grass is green, sky is a beautiful clear blue, and the yellow sun is shining....

:roflmao:

An African-American friend of mine has a T-shirt along those lines:

When you're angry, you turn red.

When you're sick, you turn green.

When you're cold, you turn blue.

When you're suntanned, you turn brown.

When you don't get enough sun, you turn white.

When you're jaundiced, you turn yellow...

...And you have the nerve to call ME "colored"!

--Floaty

I really wish lil swimmers came in big swimmers size.

An African-American friend of mine has a T-shirt along those lines:

When you're angry, you turn red.

When you're sick, you turn green.

When you're cold, you turn blue.

When you're suntanned, you turn brown.

When you don't get enough sun, you turn white.

When you're jaundiced, you turn yellow...

...And you have the nerve to call ME "colored"!

--Floaty

:blink::Crylol::roflmao: