LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ask God One Question?

What would be your one question to God if you could ask just one thing?

Mine: Why are you allowing people to murder each other in your name?

I'm taking the lead as the first of many who would ask the question:

Do you exist?

I'm Christian, dont get me wrong, but i would deffinently like to know if my belief even matters.

-Sophie

"I know you're a kind and loving God, but... why did you have to allow for a world with Fred Phelps and Pat Robertson in it?"

I think people should start asking more direct questions. Of course everyone has the whole "why do people get hurt" and "what is the meaning of life" type of questions. You dont have to listen to me or anything... its your question... but what if God said he'd answer any question as long as it didnt have to do with general existance?

I think i'm confusing myself... i hope someone else gets what i'm saying... if you do, repost it in a better way. Its like two in the morning.

-Sophie

***EDIT*** Forget all that. Now that i read it, not at 2AM, i think it's all nonsense. A better way of putting it would be, on top of asking god one question, what if you could ask him for permission to do anything you wanted. What would you ask permission for?

I'm taking the lead as the first of many who would ask the question:

Do you exist?

I'm Christian, dont get me wrong, but i would deffinently like to know if my belief even matters.

-Sophie

Actually if you were given the chance to ask God a question, one of the few questions you would not need to ask anymore was if God exists ;)

Hahaaa, classic! :roflmao:

I'd ask if there's more to life than sitting here in a diaper answering questions on an Internet forum!

Beth

Nah, not really. You're just reading too much into life. ^_^

As for the other post, i suppose your right... i'd probably ask permission to rename the color spectrum and have everyone else use my new words for the different colors. Or mix up the names. I've always wanted to do that.

-Sophie

I've heard of that. A kid in one of my classes last year had it. The most common mixup is between green and red and it's like every one in fifty people or something. I dont wanna like see the colors differently, just wanna change the names of them.

-Sophie

i would ask god to tell me the all out funniest series of events that's ever happened in the entire universe, i might die from laughter but that would be a great way to go

(i dont see the point in asking why there's so much suffering when it explains it in the bible, god gave the earth to us and gave us free will to do with it as we will, im pretty sure he just wants good friends and this is the playground where he can sort out the bullies from the buddies)

Not color blind. Colorly challenged, perhaps, would be a good non technical term. People see the wrong colors when they look at differnt shades. The most common example is that certain shades of green actually appear red to some people, and certain shades of red appear green. It's strange.

-Sophie

My question would be (assumes we've gotten past the "do you exist"-as you are talking to God):

"Since you are an almighty being, why would you be so insecure and self absorbed to create humans and inform them that you exist, only to worship you?"

That would be followed by the bolt of lightening frying me to a crisp, with the answer....

"Because I can! And because I like being worshipped...who wouldn't"....

There is actually a mental illness where your brain mixes up the colour spectrum. Some people see the grass as red and sky as green for instance.

Not sure what it's called.

Beth

Could be one of two things there. It could be color blindness, where the eyes simply lack a certain collection of rods or cones to decipher one or more type of color. It might also be synesthesia in which colors are often attributed to sounds or specific objects or concepts. (A synesthete might describe the number 4 as being blue, for example. Different synesthetes may experience the same object or concept with different colors or properties. See, for example, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia )

One question to this being if he existed? Closer to several, one will not suffice I`m afraid: "God; don`t the very concept of free will seem like an absurdity to you? God, if you present this concept as the golden gift as it is taken to be, should you not refrain from any preconceptions of what your flock is best served to do? If you have expectations that the best thing for a human being to do, is to follow the narrow path, to obey your sacred commands, that any deviation from your design is to be conceived as an unholy error, is really "free will" the proper designation here? I propose a new designation, "the will according to you!" Most human beings will choose to have a reasonable comfortable afterlife, and unless you are thoroughly masochistic, few will choose the cozy confines of hell. All are given free will ,but unless one do as you say, one will be barbecue in hell, way to go God!!!

So in sum, what you have, is your flock expected to use their wonderful gift of free will to obey you( Now, that just reeks of the concept freedom, now doesn`t it, God? And do I taste a paradox here, I wonder?), and the poor souls using the same gift wrongly( What, did free will come with certain dogmas to be lurking in the back of ones mind?!), and ending up suffering because they lived in the illusion that free will meant just that.

Free will, God, is that just a little amusing game you have created just to see how many will obey you, and how many will be roast? Free will, God, is that just a concept created to enable man to be judged? If man comes from you, if it is in mans best interest to serve you, and behave accordingly, and if any deviation from your plan will mean that some souls use the gift of free will erronously, ergo to think independently of any celestial masterplan, can we really talk about any kind of pure, dogma-less free will? Would we not rather be talking about the obedient and disobedient child here?

You are humanitys parent, you have set the ground rules, you have your commands expected to be obeyed, and any kind of break with your plan is seen as error. Free will, God?!! Would it not suit you better to create every living being as automatons, incapable of error, all following your commands to the letter? No, I guess not, it would certainly rob you of the satisfaction of seeing all the damned ones procuring a room in hell. You little sadist you!! Free will? Hah, give me a break!!" :roflmao:

I never actually answered the original query.

If I could ask God one question, I would ask this, for a purely selfish reason (read my one blog entry for details): God, why did you have to allow every person to have a different name? It would have been so much easier for humans to call each other by one name. Why not Adam and Adam, or Eve and Eve? You could still have man and woman, but couldn't they have all had the same name?

I know, that is totally impractical, and as I said, completely selfish of me for my own reasons, but it would have made my life so much easier....or perhaps instead you could have created each human being with it's name tattooed on it's forehead. Why didn't you do that, God?

how much longer wil the erath be able to sustain human life given the reate we are poluting it and destroying species etc.?

and as for a request: could i please be around to see the end of the human race. (or possibly even bring it about)

I never actually answered the original query.

If I could ask God one question, I would ask this, for a purely selfish reason (read my one blog entry for details): God, why did you have to allow every person to have a different name? It would have been so much easier for humans to call each other by one name. Why not Adam and Adam, or Eve and Eve? You could still have man and woman, but couldn't they have all had the same name?

I know, that is totally impractical, and as I said, completely selfish of me for my own reasons, but it would have made my life so much easier....or perhaps instead you could have created each human being with it's name tattooed on it's forehead. Why didn't you do that, God?

I guess maybe because different names have different meanings. I have not read the blog you were mentioning yet, I will go do it after this, but would you want to be like everyone else? People's names sometimes reflect their character, and sometimes have absolutely nothing to do with anything. Sometimes they have a religious reason, sometimes they have a cultural reason, sometimes no reason. Sometimes to carry on the name of a loved one. There are all kind of reasons.