LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers Diapers Diapers!

So, what is everybody's favorite activities while diapered? If you are an AB what is your Favorite piece of AB'ness? If you are just a Diaper lover, what is your favorite diaper?

I personally enjoy my new blankie my wife made me. It is a pooh and friends blankie that is made out of soft flannel. And my favorite activity while diapered is watching cartoons. My favorite cartoon being Tom and Jerry. :D

~Brian

In the winter when its cold I like walking miles at night and feeling the damp coldness in the seat of my diaper just stopping for a dribble now and again. I mostly wear Tea Slips.

I second favorite activity is waering my special needs anti-strip jumpsuit with a thick diaper plus my rubber helmet them filming myself.

i love teasing my daddy when im in a diapie, like the minute he puts it on me soakng it, and then crying until he changes me, or telling him im wet im wet, then when he comes over to check i;m completely dry.... hehehehe its fun to make him get up all the time.

until he starts getting angry and spanks me and makes me stand in the corner, but even that can be fun, cause he feels bad after and makes upfor it

i also like just cuddling with my daddy while having a baba, or when he pats my thick diapered bum while i lie on the floor and color

I really enjoy cuddling up on the coach with my wife while diapered and watching a movie. Another activity I recently found to be very enjoyable is diapering my wife and then when she's wet putting on her wet diaper and having her ride me in bed. And of course the usual going to the theater diapered and normal house hold activities. Wearing a diaper makes just about anything seem enjoyable.

So, what is everybody's favorite activities while diapered? If you are an AB what is your Favorite piece of AB'ness? If you are just a Diaper lover, what is your favorite diaper?

I personally enjoy my new blankie my wife made me. It is a pooh and friends blankie that is made out of soft flannel. And my favorite activity while diapered is watching cartoons. My favorite cartoon being Tom and Jerry. :D

~Brian

Play video games while being diapered and drinking from a bottle

I'm not sure if I have a "favorite" activity. I usually only wear at night, so I guess then my favorite activity would be sleeping!

Sometimes (like today) I wear during the day. I just like to hang out in the house and not even think about wetting...

CDL

~Brian

Hey Bri!

Ever see that episode of T&J with the little girl keeping Tom as a baby? His other friends discover what's going on and end up changing his diaper. "And the rubber pants!" It's hilarious. Of course, the illustraters had to make allowance for the tail. Never seen a pair of rubber panties with a tail-pipe exit, have you? :lol: Ah-goo. And, of course, Jerry is highly amused at Tom's predicament. Kinda makes you wonder about the inspiration behind such a story plot, don't it? Most of the classic Tom and Jerry "toons" were made back in the late '40s through the 50's.

I love T&J. But, my fave nowadays, is "Sponge Bob".

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

~Brian

I discovered a new use for my diaper yesterday. The best place to watch the fireworks is on top of the steep levy that protects the town from the river, but the food was down below. So, following all the little kids, I just slid down the grassy bank too. I was quite glad of the extra padding, as my rump was quite warm at the bottom. The padding helped that not be a burn.

I am in diapers 24/7, but my most favorite activity is being curled up with Floppy watching cartoons. I don't have to put him down and go potty. Stupid potty!

Yeah I don't like the potty monster either but I hafta use it. Most often times I have to be a big boy. :( *pout* I am really getting into video games lately and wearing a diapee and having a bottle is the only way to go. The bottle doesn't spill when I get frustrated at the game and tip it over and my diapee keeps me in the game! :D

~Brian

I like to wear my extra bulky cloth diapers with a couple of pairs of plastic panties over them and a plain white T-shirt. I hold my blankie and suck my thumb when i am lying down in my bed. Sometimes i will go outside dressed like this and sit on my porch, out of public view of course. I also enjoy watching tv and playing my video games while in diapers and sucking on my bottle full of chocolate milk.