LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spreading Pants/rompers

Hi guys and gals

im hoping u can all help. im looking to buy some pants or a romper that spreads my legs apart and makes me walk like a real baby with a big padded behind. and makes it so i cant close my legs properly, any ideas would be great

thanks

lfcbaby

Hi guys and gals

im hoping u can all help. im looking to buy some pants or a romper that spreads my legs apart and makes me walk like a real baby with a big padded behind. and makes it so i cant close my legs properly, any ideas would be great

thanks

lfcbaby

i wear x plus abenas at the moment but they just dont spread apart like i want . something like this pic would be great but dont know were to buy

post-12099-1213830674_thumb.jpg

post-12099-1213830674_thumb.jpg

:rolleyes: If you ever go on ebay there are 2 sellers, one sells romper type things and they are ultra padded with fleece, very thick, no way could/can you close your legs in them and another sells leather baby things, one of which is a spreader and sort of harness/walking reins thing. They are not in the usual boring black but white and sometimes pink with teddy bear motiffs or dummy ones on them, very babylike. There is also a German seller that has a solid nylon fibre block which is inserted/fitted into plastic pants. The legs are kept wide permanently in these. With all you can easily have your nappy/diaper underneath or whatever you like. Hope this is of some help, oh the site to type in is "Adult baby"

Just use any choice of inserts inside the diaper. I wear disposables, and I use (1) Male guards , or for real bulkiness (2), two cloth insert/boosters. One isn't enough; gotta use two at a a minimum. Male guards you can get at a brick&mortar store almost anywhere. The cloth inserts you can get @ www.fetware.com. :thumbsup:

:rolleyes: If you ever go on ebay there are 2 sellers, one sells romper type things and they are ultra padded with fleece, very thick, no way could/can you close your legs in them and another sells leather baby things, one of which is a spreader and sort of harness/walking reins thing. They are not in the usual boring black but white and sometimes pink with teddy bear motiffs or dummy ones on them, very babylike. There is also a German seller that has a solid nylon fibre block which is inserted/fitted into plastic pants. The legs are kept wide permanently in these. With all you can easily have your nappy/diaper underneath or whatever you like. Hope this is of some help, oh the site to type in is "Adult baby"

have u got links to these sellers on ebay and the german seller

thanks

justagirl4fun beat me to it, but i saw what she posted online and i think that's the sort of thing your looking for if the diapers aren't doing it for you.

Go to the seller's store. There are other colors too.

-Sophie

i wear x plus abenas at the moment but they just dont spread apart like i want . something like this pic would be great but dont know were to buy

There's a german guy on Ebay that sells various rompers and other clothes with pretty heavily padded pants sections. He's always got auctions running..

Look for the seller "pipineni"

• 1 month later...