LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiding The Evidence

This is more for people who live with their parents.

How do you get rid of any diapers you wet in? The only thing I can really do is double bag them and throw them in my room's garbage when its full, and take it out before anyone comes home.

How do you hide your used diapers from parents or siblings? I could really use some suggestions because I am a little nervous about my method.

Mine's not much better. I traditionally bag the diapers in a grocery bag and hide it in my closet until no one's home. Then, i'll take the bag out to the garage and put it in one of the garbage cans inside another garbage bag. That way, even if someone happened to be taking out the trash in any other location of the house, they wouldn't come across it. If you put the wet diaper in the final destination of your trash, chances are no one will notice. After that, it's the garbage men's problem, and if they notice it doesn't even matter.

-Sophie

Unfortuanately, my dad is well known in the town I live in, and it would suck if a garbage man saw my trash bag, and the wet diapers, and ended up telling my dad "I didn't know your sons a bed-wetter." On top of this, my brother-in-law is a garbage man (I think, don't know him too well), i'm not sure if he works i my trash area, but i'm not sure. It would be REALLY terrible if he saw them (he got in a car accident and know has a lower-than-average IQ, so he might tell him in rudeness) so, any suggestions? Please?

Hiding used diapers until you can dispose of them. Well, that is something you have to figure out as far as your own home and your own room. I would bag them up in double or triple bags and even pump a spray or 2 of fabreeze in the bag. Last thing you want is a smell from 2 day old wet diapers in your room. I would also find a secure place in your bedroom (if there is such a thing) where your parents will not snoop. When you are 18 your mom will snoop, clean your room, check out your stuff and possibly find your diapers! You might consider keeping the double bagged used diapers in the same place you keep the bag of unused diapers. More hiding places means more chance of something being found. Only you know what your bedroom looks like and if there is any hiding places. Avoid any place that your mom is likely to go into such as the drawers in your dresser (she may fold and put away your clothes after doing the laundry). Under your bed or mattress is not a good place (she may vacume the floor or change the sheets on your bed). A good starting suggestion is to look for a place in your room where it is very difficult to get to. It may be inconvienient for you every time you want to get a new diaper or stash your used ones, but remember, if it's difficult for you to get to, then it will be just as hard for your parents to get to and they may not even bother going there. I believe when you live with your parents there is no safe hiding place and there will always be that risk that your stuff will be found someday.

Disposing of your used diapers. How were you able to get the new diapers in the house without being caught in the first place? Do the same thing in reverse with the used diapers. If you are afraid of disposing of them in the outside trash can for the weekly pick up, do you have your own car? It seems to me if you were able to take a bag of used diapers out to the trash can and hide them amongst the trash without being caught, you should be able to put them in the trunk of your car just as easily. If someone would see you putting them in the trunk of your car, why wouldn't those same people see you putting them in the trash can? Once in your car you can throw them away anywhere, including the outside trash can at a fast food restaraunt or a trash barrel at a nearby public park next time you go somewhere. This obviously will not work if you have a huge 55 gallon garbage bag full! I assume we are talking a few diapers double bagged in grocery store plastic bags. Now, if you can do that, I don't understand why double or tripple bagging disposable diapers, tying the bags closed and putting them outside down in the trash can with the rest of the weekly trash would cause a problem. Don't worry about the trashmen or your brother in law! Trashmen have a long enough time just picking up each houses trash without opening up every bag searching for used diapers. In my area they don't even get out of the truck! Hydrolic arms pick up the trash cans, hoist them up and dump the trash in the truck. I guess I would say the only thing you would have to worry about is someone in your home searching through the bags of trash because they accidently threw away the winning lottery ticket or your mother's wedding ring! If you are unable to sneak out a bag of used diapers to the trash or your car, I would be puzzled as to how you were able to sneak a bag of adult diapers into your house in the first place.

I bought goodnights from a nearby A&P while walking home from school one day (my ONLY opprotunity to get them) I hide them i a small suitcase with 2 locks on them hidden i a crawlspace i my room. It can barely fit the un-used ones. I have a very small closet, I do my own lundry, usually take out my room's garbage, don't have a car, make my own bed, and have a limited supply of plastic bags. Also, the garbge men do get of the truck and take the garbage themselves. luckily, my parents aren't too nosy.

Just be the pro-active trash taker outer. :) My parents were always happy I was so ready and willing to help out around the house. Then I'd stick my dirty diaper in the trash bag and in the garbage it went. The likely hood of your trash man finding out the diapers and pin pointing them to you is very low. Unless he likes going through garbage, in which case he would probably hide that like you hide your nappies. :)

~Brian

I guess I was lucky. My mom will still wash my diapers when I go home. I don't worry about it.

This is more for people who live with their parents.

How do you get rid of any diapers you wet in? The only thing I can really do is double bag them and throw them in my room's garbage when its full, and take it out before anyone comes home.

How do you hide your used diapers from parents or siblings? I could really use some suggestions because I am a little nervous about my method.

I always took great care to bury my items in amoung the standard garbage in some bag or box so that it would not be seen. Only had one bad experience when dogs got into cans and as I walked outside in the morning to say Goodbye to My teenage daughter as she went to school I see the garbage and my used diaper spread across driveway. I rushed to clean up mess and daughter walked on oblivious. My heart was in my mouth. Teenager though. If it looks like work it can not be percieved.

I always took great care to bury my items in amoung the standard garbage in some bag or box so that it would not be seen. Only had one bad experience when dogs got into cans and as I walked outside in the morning to say Goodbye to My teenage daughter as she went to school I see the garbage and my used diaper spread across driveway. I rushed to clean up mess and daughter walked on oblivious. My heart was in my mouth. Teenager though. If it looks like work it can not be percieved.

That was a close call! Luckily the only dog I need to worry about if my tiny vicious poodle.

i doubt the garbage man would even notice used diapers in the garbage. ive worked on a garbage truck and after about the first five bags its all the same smelly garbage.

same here and ive noticed that most of the people ive worked with have ignored the ones that they have seen or at least haven't said anything about it plus i work at one of the towns trash dumps here so its easy for me to get rid of them lol i just buy black trash bags to cover my house trash in and then put the diapers in a walmart bag and there goes the evidence lol

Put the diapers in opaque, odor-controlled trash bags, and bury them under the rest of your family's general trash or in the bathroom trash. If you must keep used diapers in your room (which I wouldn't), take advantage of air fresheners, fans, open windows, cologne, deodorant...anything to cover or disperse smells. If you have pets, you can always say one of them had an accident in your room if someone complains about poop and pee smells.

:huh:

Why don't you just move out? Or are you under aged? When I was growing up I couldn't wait for my 18th birthday, because I knew I could finally move out. I took the first job I could, lived in a studio apartment, and lived off frozen burrito's and cereal, but I survived.

After that I was able to get a better job and move into a bigger apartment. I was able to eat better, and bought a car, registered it, and bought insurance for it. I had to do what I could for myself, because nobody else was going to do it for me. The alternative to that was to move back with my parents, and that was just unacceptable.

Stop hiding things and move on with your life.

Peace,

Vic B)

:huh:

Why don't you just move out? Or are you under aged? When I was growing up I couldn't wait for my 18th birthday, because I knew I could finally move out. I took the first job I could, lived in a studio apartment, and lived off frozen burrito's and cereal, but I survived.

After that I was able to get a better job and move into a bigger apartment. I was able to eat better, and bought a car, registered it, and bought insurance for it. I had to do what I could for myself, because nobody else was going to do it for me. The alternative to that was to move back with my parents, and that was just unacceptable.

Stop hiding things and move on with your life.

Peace,

Vic B)

well if he is under aged why is he here in the first place ?"

It's not the same as it was when you all were in college. Most college kids don't move out these days--at least, that's what I notice among my peers. We might rent apartments near campus during the school year, but over the summer and on many weekends we're back home with the parents. It's tough to live completely on your own and pay for school at the same time on the kind of money we make, especially with the ridiculous cost of tuition. We can't all have the hand of cards it takes to get a full-ride scholarship...

There is an easy soluiton to getting rid of diapers, what I do is put 2 used diapers in a plastic store bag, and stop at my local McDonalds, and then I go and have lunch, and after the second refill of the soda, I leave going to my truck where I have a cup from a pervious visit.

I take the old cup and the bag with the diapers in it, to the trash and pop it in, it looks as though I was just throwing out some stuff and the old cup..it's been working for quite awile, also If I have more when I buy gas and give them some also.

In my area we pay for trash pick-up by the bag(private haulers) and I put out one bag a month with paper and whatever in it, food stuff I keep in the freezer, untill trash day, less expense for me, means I can buy more diapers to use.

B)

I like saving potato chip/dorito type bags to dispose of diapers. They are opaque and odor proof.

I don't have to hide from family etc. but my white kitchen bags aren't very discreet and a stapled chip bag takes care of any evidence. :rolleyes:

B)

I like saving potato chip/dorito type bags to dispose of diapers. They are opaque and odor proof.

I don't have to hide from family etc. but my white kitchen bags aren't very discreet and a stapled chip bag takes care of any evidence. :rolleyes:

My family buys those gay little mini-bags instad of full ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine's not much better. I traditionally bag the diapers in a grocery bag and hide it in my closet until no one's home. Then, i'll take the bag out to the garage and put it in one of the garbage cans inside another garbage bag. That way, even if someone happened to be taking out the trash in any other location of the house, they wouldn't come across it. If you put the wet diaper in the final destination of your trash, chances are no one will notice. After that, it's the garbage men's problem, and if they notice it doesn't even matter.

-Sophie

Thats prettymuch what i do...sometimes when im not in school, after bagging them, ill use my bookbag as a makeshift diaperbag, that way if they look in the closet they wont see anything either...

cant wait till im out of college and on my own so i dont need to find hiding spots....

Guest dodgedart

lolllllllll put them down the toilet instead, would do that if i wore them in public, especially in mac donalds.... the staff deserve a mess to deal with after making me ill from their burgers.

once blocked the toilet in a mac donalds loo on purpose with 2 toilets rolls thrown in the loo, and added the meat part of the burger to gross someone out to think it was shit.

was well funny. :lol:

What are ya 13 years old. some poor guy/gal is working there for little pay and you make it harder?

Oh my used diapers are tossed out in little bags and then in the outside can.Not like I am hiddin' them

well until my mom accidentally found your my used diapers when she attempted to through out some papers I just threw the wet diaper(s) at the bottom of a my plastic bag, covered it with all kinds of junk (papers mostly) and then quietly crept out of the house and threw the trash away.

And diapers that I have not yet used are stashed in a large box from LEGO in a secret hideout that they havent found our yet, probably never will though cos the box is covered in a considerable layer of dust XD :) hope I helped at least a bit :)