LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Wanting To Be Babied By Women Mean I Have Mother Issues?

I can't say for everybody here. But I know I have mother issues. My story is quite interesting. I was raised by my mother, my dad left when I was twelve. The worst part about it is. She was mentally stable, she was not able to care for me in the way that I wanted. I constantly looked for a family to fit in with and I always wanted to hang out with my friends mothers. Well, not on purpose, but I realized a while ago, that was the reason why I needed and wanted to be a baby. Besides it being one of my first sexual experiences. I loved being cared for by a mother figure, I knew they would keep you safe. There is just something a loving mother can do for you. Not to say that Dad's can't do it. but a lot of mothers have a material instinct that can't be shaking, whether its for there own baby, or someone who cares about them.

If you had a difficult childhood, then probably looking for a mommy is ingrained in head. Also, that this fetish brings a lot to your inability to do things on your own, wishing someone would take care of you, and looking for love. Everybody wants to be cared for, even those who think they are "bad" or "hardcore" and don't need any love, but everybody needs love, because without love, you can't have compassion, and without compassion, you would be a soulless being.

I wanna be babied, but not by every woman i see. I mean, i have a mommy, but of course i'll occasionally find a girl or two i wouldn't mind being my babysitter. I dont have any motherly issues at all though. I mean, we've had our fights and all, but overall we're friends and we get along. I'd have father issues more than mother issues, but i dont particularly want a daddy that much. Also, i'd never even want my mom to actually baby me. I perfer having mommy or another girl who isn't related to me do it.

-Sophie

I believe every child needs a commited mother and father, and if we are denied either, we will spend the rest of our lives looking for the missing parent. Walking out on your kids is one of the slimiest things you can do.

My mom couldn't find the right balance between her job and her kids. Between all the nannies and day care centers I grew up with, and never really learned how trust and attach to a devoted caretaker. That's how I became lesbian--my subconsious is looking for a mother figure, not a family. I fall in obsession, not love--attention from the woman I love is like a drug. Google "love addiction" for more information on that...

Probably.

BWA HA HAAA!!!

How can you tell you have mother issues? First, examine your relationship with your mother. Do you resent her? Are you angry at her? Do you secretly wish she had done a better job? If you have more negative feelings toward your mother aside from the frustration and irritation everyone feels toward their parents, then you most likely have mother issues.

Second, do you look for attention? Do you like it when a friend or coworker worries about you? In other words, do you unconsciously seek out a mother in other people? How well do you relate to the opposite sex? Sorry to go all Freudian on you, but the way you see ladies can indicate a lot about how you originally related to the first lady in your life (your mom).

I look for guys with mother issues. I also look for troubled guys, because they're the ones who needed their mother and still need a mother. If you (I) succeed in filling this vacuum, you (I) have a very committed lover. (Yes, yes. Playing off of people's childhood traumas to secure a committed relationship is evil, I know.) No matter what happens after that, you are their numero uno. And these are the signs I look for. So if you can answer more than two of the above questions with a 'yes', you most certainly have mommy issues.

Everybody wants to be cared for, even those who think they are "bad" or "hardcore" and don't need any love, but everybody needs love, because without love, you can't have compassion, and without compassion, you would be a soulless being.

It's usually the hardcore ones who fall the hardest anyway.

True "hardcores" probably became that way by a lack of healthy affection shown them.

True dat!

Hardcore loveless people have usually felt betrayed, neglected or dejected at some point in their life. Getting in touch with their feelings would mean revisiting a lot of pain. If a "hardcore" bad boy (or girl) meets somebody who is patient or understanding enough to help them heal these old wounds, it typically has a dramatic effect on the person. A big strong man can suddenly become a mewing kitten. A cold-hearted prankster becomes a clingy AB. And they will have an intense devotion to whomever helped them become this way. *Cue evil laughter*

I would think ABs have more Mommy/Daddy issues than any other kinkster out there. I mean who is the significant other in the AB fantasy? The Mommy (and/or Daddy). So at least diapersareawesome is in good company.

True dat!

Hardcore loveless people have usually felt betrayed, neglected or dejected at some point in their life. Getting in touch with their feelings would mean revisiting a lot of pain. If a "hardcore" bad boy (or girl) meets somebody who is patient or understanding enough to help them heal these old wounds, it typically has a dramatic effect on the person. A big strong man can suddenly become a mewing kitten. A cold-hearted prankster becomes a clingy AB. And they will have an intense devotion to whomever helped them become this way. *Cue evil laughter*

I would think ABs have more Mommy/Daddy issues than any other kinkster out there. I mean who is the significant other in the AB fantasy? The Mommy (and/or Daddy). So at least diapersareawesome is in good company.

:P

Again I enjoy your sense of humor Mean Mommy, but I don't agree with you about hardcore men, I myself grew up a hardass, but all the boys in my family did. I guess havin your Dad beat the crap out of you at the drop of a hat will do that to you.

All the kids in my family grew up with PTSD, cause living in that house with all the fighting going on all the time was like living in a war zone. However, I've NEVER been a loveless individual, on the contrary, one of my bigger faults is that I care too much. Yes I've been betrayed, yes I've been neglected, and do have problems with depression, so I'm often dejected, but I still care about people.

I am as in touch with my feelings as I can be, and it hurts to be that way, but what else should I do, be an automaton?

In my life I've been an outlaw, and I was able to leave the outlaw life saying, truthfully, that I never did anyone serious harm. We all knew what we were doing, and they were only harming themselves as much as I was. You live and learn though. I'm a vet, and I didn't become a paratrooper to go out and kill people, but to serve my country. I'm proud of that, there have been times where I was mad enough to kill, but I never lost control, nor will I.

So you can be a hardcase, and STILL be in touch with your feelings. Just because I've lived a rough life doesn't mean I'm dead inside, quite the opposite. You don't have to heal every wound that you've had in your life, just learn to play with the hand that you're dealt.

Peace,

Vic B)

Yes. I abso-fucking-lutely have mother issues. This is probably the reason my mother has not met my current SO. I also fear that she (SO) will see the similarities between them, and run for the hills.

First, my 'hatred' for my mother is a well-known thing to those in my life; she's been in the way and meddling in/foiling my plans for years. I still secretly think she's got all this time to ruin my life --even from nearly 3000 miles away!

But I'll say, it sucks to feel that way. It's hard to live my life some days when I'm really cognizant of the fact that I'm a sick individual, and have setup my entire life around my sickness. Dark days.

Although, like Mean Mommy said -- at least we're in good company. Everyone else here thinks they're fucked up, too, so, I guess that means I'm not that special, and neither are any of you. So there!

True dat!

True, we are all around. For me it is not any sort of mother issue directly, we have a great relationship. As far as I can tell, to me the diaper is a sign of being loved and being the center of attention or focus. I was tt'ed around the time my younger sister was born, and have probably wanted the attention back ever since. :) She (sister) and I don't see eye to eye, but I think that somehow deep within my psyche, it is due to events around my toilet training.

I don't know many folks into various kinks so I can't say if we do or do not have more issues than the average kinkster, but I have accepted this part of me, and it is fun, and hurts no one, so why not!

Back to the original question, I don't think about being babied by every woman I am attracted to, but a certain subset have some sort of quality about them that makes that thought go through my mind. Especially when they are busy with their own baby and do or say something that makes me take notice.

Mother issues? No abuse here, nor lack of maternal affection. But hey, can`t say I haven`t thought about my mom being maybe overly protective, wrapping me too tightly in her cocoon. Not to say that she in any way has been stifling in her approach, but the thought has certainly crossed me many times that perhaps, due to her nervous and overworrying nature, she has unwillingly transferred some of that anxiety to me, thus helping me fine along the way of growing into a fully developed adult infant. Who knows? That being said, don`t we all as infantilists, more or less, have our "mother issues"? Don`t we all. cling to the need for protection, to nappys, to pacis etc? I think we all as infantilists have mother issues, if not negative ones, we cling to the paradise lost. And some wants the paradise they never had. The simple need for a mother figure in adulthood, the need almost every AB has, could not that be classified as a mother issue? ;):beer:

...That being said, don`t we all as infantilists, more or less, have our "mother issues"? Don`t we all. cling to the need for protection, to nappys, to pacis etc? I think we all as infantilists have mother issues, if not negative ones, we cling to the paradise lost. And some wants the paradise they never had. The simple need for a mother figure in adulthood, the need almost every AB has, could not that be classified as a mother issue? ;):beer:

ARRRRGH!!!

NO! Don't you :beer: me! I will not indulge you in your abstract, convoluted, lobe-imploding meanderings! I've seen this argument from you before Necare! Your attempt to redefine humanity's need for order or god or cheese biscuits or whatever helps us fall asleep at night as infantilism just leads me into a philosophical quagmire so that I end up poking my eyeball three hours later! Perhaps there are poignant parallels between our need for diapers and our need to rationalize our existence! Perhaps we look to some Great Mommy to protect us from the fact that we can't rationalize our existence! Whatever! You make my brain hurt! And for that I deeply resent you!!

Vic, I curse your well-rounded psyche!

Interesting topic... considering that I myself am an AB, but have no desire to have a "mommy," its the "daddy" that I want and look for. And yes, I do believe it comes down to having father issues growing up, but I didn't feel abandoned by my father until I was 18. I was my father's side kick growing up. We did a lot of things together, I was the "son" he never had since I was the "tomboy" of the family. I honestly don't know why I seek a "daddy" so much, maybe because he wasn't so nurturing in my younger years as he was when I got older. I was told my father never babysat us when we were infants or toddlers, and I see myself as a toddler. I have no idea, but I don't really need to know the "why" to understand the "why"...if that makes any sense. I am who I am, and I like who I am, and thats all that matters to me.

. Everyone else here thinks they're fucked up, too, so, I guess that means I'm not that special, and neither are any of you. So there!

You need to use smaller brushes tris. In noway do I consider myself F'd up. Like many others

Probably.

BWA HA HAAA!!!

How can you tell you have mother issues? First, examine your relationship with your mother. Do you resent her? Are you angry at her? Do you secretly wish she had done a better job? If you have more negative feelings toward your mother aside from the frustration and irritation everyone feels toward their parents, then you most likely have mother issues.

Second, do you look for attention? Do you like it when a friend or coworker worries about you? In other words, do you unconsciously seek out a mother in other people? How well do you relate to the opposite sex? Sorry to go all Freudian on you, but the way you see ladies can indicate a lot about how you originally related to the first lady in your life (your mom).

I look for guys with mother issues. I also look for troubled guys, because they're the ones who needed their mother and still need a mother. If you (I) succeed in filling this vacuum, you (I) have a very committed lover. (Yes, yes. Playing off of people's childhood traumas to secure a committed relationship is evil, I know.) No matter what happens after that, you are their numero uno. And these are the signs I look for. So if you can answer more than two of the above questions with a 'yes', you most certainly have mommy issues.

Well I get angry at my mother for being overly critical of me, and downwright mean. To answer your second question I always like it when women coddle me and give me attention. One time a pretty young woman came up to me in a store when I was having a difficult time and said, "Do you want me to help you with that sweetie?" I started to get very aroused. When I was in the hospital there was a young pretty nurse, who was taking care of me at the time. She had a very motherly tone to her voice. I was very aroused as well. I wanted to hug her and cling to her. At the time I wished I had been wearing a diaper to make my fantasy complete.

I'm one of those so-called "hard core" type guys. I hated showing emotions because I was always a sensitive kid and was relentlessly teased for it. So I buried my feelings, and they're pretty much still there. I have no doubt that I have mother issues. Both my parents always worked, and then they had their hands full with my delinquent teen-age sister. I was pretty much neglected most of my life except for the occasional beating from my father. I remember recognizing my need for a mother figure as early as age four.

I think one reason for the diapers and feminine clothing is that, in place of the healing I needed, I decided to try and become something that was the furthest thing from what I was. I know that deep down I still desperately crave to be mothered, but I've accepted the fact that my healing will probably have to wait until the next life. Still, I'm glad to have a place to try and put my feelings into words. I don't know if that helps ^_^

Whenever I see a girl I am attracted to I think "wow I would like to bang her" Then I think I "want her to diaper me. I want to cling to her." I view women as "mommies" as well as girlfriends. Does this mean I have mother issues?

My guess is you are sexually excited by diapers, and when you are attracted to a girl your mind links that sexual attraction with diaper changing. I doubt you have "mother issues" unless you like the idea of your real mom diapering you too.

People always assume we have mother issues, or unfulfilled childhoods, mainly because they think our diaper wearing is a need for something we have either lost or never had, i.e. a great childhood or caring parents. The trouble with this theory is, that although many AB/DL's have had lousy childhoods, many have not. Many have had great childhoods and/or parents.

I prefer to think that this is one of the few way in the modern world that you can completely relax. Think about it, playing golf, fishing, vanilla sex, going to the gym, all great ways to relax. But all of these still require some form of mental or physical input. Adult input/responsibility on your part. Age play doesn't really require anything from you.......you can just lay back and do nothing.......all your decision making has gone.

Having said that, for many it seems to be the sexual submission they like. Look at diaper stories for instance, most seem to be about being forced into diapers/babyhood by a sexy woman.

Beth

I think it is such an individual case by case question this 'having mothering issues' it is impossible to generalize.

For some they may have felt abandoned by a parent and are seeking that comfort.

Others may miss the comfort they received by a parent so much they seek it out again.

Then there are those of us for whom this is a sexual fetish, some find it a form of Dom and sub relationship. Others enjoy the physical feel of the diapers. Others aren't into the Dom/sub thing entirely but enjoy the control aspect both parts of the relationship have.

To say you have 'mother issues' is also very very broad, it could mean either positive, negative or neither.

We all have 'mother issues' to some extent, even those of us who had and still have great relationships with their mothers.

I see it as asking, does wearing running shoes mean i have issues with those who run track?

ARRRRGH!!!

NO! Don't you :beer: me! I will not indulge you in your abstract, convoluted, lobe-imploding meanderings! I've seen this argument from you before Necare! Your attempt to redefine humanity's need for order or god or cheese biscuits or whatever helps us fall asleep at night as infantilism just leads me into a philosophical quagmire so that I end up poking my eyeball three hours later! Perhaps there are poignant parallels between our need for diapers and our need to rationalize our existence! Perhaps we look to some Great Mommy to protect us from the fact that we can't rationalize our existence! Whatever! You make my brain hurt! And for that I deeply resent you!!

Vic, I curse your well-rounded psyche!

Buuuhuu, won`t you indulge me in "my abstract, convoluted, lobe-imploding meanderings"?!! Oh, no, what to do now then?!! The almighty Mean Mommy has shunned me!! :lol: You know, my point was that to ask whether wanting being babied by women meant having mother issues, seemed a tad bit superfluous to me in an ABDL-forum. Mother issues? Does that have to be concentrated around a lack of affection, or abuse? Mother issues, could that not simply be of a positive value, and yes, the need for a "paradise lost?" A "philosophical quagmire?" Well, philosophy is not at all adverse to quagmires, it is all about questioning, questioning can drag you down, make you choke in the mud, but it`s healthy and essential food for the spirit nevertheless. It`s actually a compliment when you say that my arguments make your brain hurt, how much nicer than having no impact at all. Here is a big cheers to you :beer: , hoping that I will continue to make your brain hurt and making your eyeballs suffer a few thousand pokes! Resentment accepted joyfully.