LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where To Buy Plastic Pants

Guest texantruch

Guest texantruch

I've been wanting to switch over the cloth diapers to help with my bedwetting. Is there any department stores that sell plastic pants? I know that the net is the best place to buy, but I'm not too keen on purchasing items of the internet. I suppose I'm old fashioned. Thanks in advance.

I've been wanting to switch over the cloth diapers to help with my bedwetting. Is there any department stores that sell plastic pants? I know that the net is the best place to buy, but I'm not too keen on purchasing items of the internet. I suppose I'm old fashioned. Thanks in advance.

I'm afraid that if you don't live near one of the outlet stores, like lifestylesemporium.com in Sonoma or ACD in SLC, there's not much hope that you can walk into a department store, drugstore or any other place and find them. You may find them in a hospital supply store. Forgo colors and styles though. If your in the UK, there are some chemists shops that have them. I've seriously been thinking about opening a franchise store when I retire.

When I was a small boy, they had plastic pants in all sizes that fit babies to teens. You could walk into any department store or 5 & 10 store and get what you wanted. At the ages of 10-16, I was still small enough to wear toddler up to super size plastic pants. Good luck finding a store to walk into for them. Sticks

Interesting problem you have. I believe the best way to get vinyl plastic pants is mail order through internet sites. The internet is the best way to view and select the type of plastic pants you feel that you would like since there are many sites and so many differeny choices and styles available. It's hard for me to get mail order packages due to snoopy relatives so, like you I also tend to shop in person for diapers and plastic pants. My best suggestion is to go to Whitepages.com and do a business serch for MEDICAL SUPPLY STORE or HOSPITAL SUPPLY STORE and also search drug stores and pharmacy. Include a radius from your address that you are willing to drive and you should get a return listing of any available stores. Your best bet is going to be an older private owned drug store that might still have some plastic pants left from years ago. Wallgreens, CVS and chain stores will not have any plastic pants on their shelves. Years and years ago adult disposables were really not available so incontinent people had to rely on reusable products. Now that disposables are on every drug store and grocery store, cloth diapers and waterproof pants are kind of a thing of the past for stores to sell. Very little turn over so they don't even bother. I've had my best luck shopping at medical supply stores that sell incontinence products, but they too are getting away from stocking waterproof pants. If you do a serch and find some nearby medical supply stores, give them a call and ask them if they sell waterproof adult incontinence pants to be used over diapers. Many listings have toll free numbers you can call. mostly what I find in those stores are the SALK or DuroMed waterproof pants which are a rubber coated nylon pant, not vinyl plastic. They are durable and work very well but they are not the vinyl plastic that you may be looking for. As mentioned, if your really looking for vinyl plastic pants, you'll probably have to order them from a web site.

I too remember a time when you could walk into any department store and purchase baby plastic pants up to size toddler large. The Kleinert brand of adult waterproof pants were sold in many department stores back in the 70' and 80's. I would agree to call the local medical supply stores to see what brands they might have in stock. Most likely it will be the Salk products. Small mom and pop pharmacies have been my best source for finding adult plastic pants. You can also call the local cloth diaper service in town to see if they supply any adult products. Unfortunately, times have changed and most local sources no longer carry adult plastic pants.

Buying on the Internet from the well known suppliers of plastic pants (Fetwear, LLMedico, etc,) is just as safe as walking into any medical supply store or pharmacy. I have used both of these sources with no problems.

Are you looking for plastic (vinyl) pants or waterproof (polyester or nylon) pants? I know you are not keen with purchasing from the Internet, but check out www.changingtimesdiaperco.com and see their new selection of printed adult waterproof pants from Bumkins Finer Baby Products. This is the same material used in their infant and toddler line of products (www.bumkins.com/). The waterproof polyester breathes and will be more comfortable in the summertime versus plastic pants. These new pants are full cut to fit over cloth diapers. Can you feel secure when ordering from this company? YES

I too remember a time when you could walk into any department store and purchase baby plastic pants up to size toddler large. The Kleinert brand of adult waterproof pants were sold in many department stores back in the 70' and 80's. I would agree to call the local medical supply stores to see what brands they might have in stock. Most likely it will be the Salk products. Small mom and pop pharmacies have been my best source for finding adult plastic pants. You can also call the local cloth diaper service in town to see if they supply any adult products. Unfortunately, times have changed and most local sources no longer carry adult plastic pants.

Buying on the Internet from the well known suppliers of plastic pants (Fetwear, LLMedico, etc,) is just as safe as walking into any medical supply store or pharmacy. I have used both of these sources with no problems.

Are you looking for plastic (vinyl) pants or waterproof (polyester or nylon) pants? I know you are not keen with purchasing from the Internet, but check out www.changingtimesdiaperco.com and see their new selection of printed adult waterproof pants from Bumkins Finer Baby Products. This is the same material used in their infant and toddler line of products (www.bumkins.com/). The waterproof polyester breathes and will be more comfortable in the summertime versus plastic pants. These new pants are full cut to fit over cloth diapers. Can you feel secure when ordering from this company? YES

Now this may have changed because i have not ben to either store in about 2 years but both JC penny and sears had a separate Medical catalog that sold Adult cloth diapers walkers plastic pants and the like, its worth letting your fingers do the walking and find out if the still do and they just have the products shipped to the store for Pickup.

Peace

What size do you need I have a few pairs I havent used or you can try carolwrightgifts.com they do have a mail order company, but you can get the number you need and call them if you wish.

Pm me texantrnch, B

Thge drug store pants will probably be the Salk Brand pants. The Salk pants are hot but they do hold up well.