LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Suitcase Too Full Of Diapers?

For all you incontinent or 24/7 folk - how do you handle trips longer than a few days? Will you have to bring a suitcase with a full pack of diapers? Especially when going camping. on a cruise or to places with a lack of a dependable supply. Just curious...

Since I have a medical reason for having diapers and supplies, I pack a separate bag for when I fly. Since they are classified as medical equipment, they don't count against me for my bag limit.

Thanks Diamondback.....I'll keep this in mind when I fly out to Vegas in August.

I do the same (Seperate bag for diapers and supplies.) No way around it. On rare occasions I will have supplies sent to the hotel the morning I am to arrive.

I do the same. A separate duffel bag chock full of Diapers, factoring in 3 Molicares a day with a few over. I usually pack 30 for a week stay. It always gets opened by security now. Guess it looks a little suspicious on X-ray or something. Nobody has ever said anything though just a few funny looks of embarrassment from them as they rummage around and find the powder bottle. I always tell them to let me zip it back up because in the past a few of them got ruined caught in the zipper.

I check my diaper bag, but it always comes back with a "We opened your bag" TSA sticker on it. I assume the mass of white padding just confuses the heck out of them on the monitor :)

If you fly, keep one or two in your carry-on. I have been stranded without my diaper bag. It took Delta Airlines 14 hours to get it to me.

The bad thing is I was on a non-stop. I was going from Jacksonville FL to Dallas TX. I can't understand how they lost it.

For all you incontinent or 24/7 folk - how do you handle trips longer than a few days? Will you have to bring a suitcase with a full pack of diapers? Especially when going camping. on a cruise or to places with a lack of a dependable supply. Just curious...

I took a bus once. Mommy was freaking out more than me. I'm usually pretty good in public situations in all honesty. She kept going "what if they look in the bag?!" "what if they stare at us?!" It was sort of cute. Turns out, on busses, they dont look in the bag. They take your bag, they put it under the bus, the give you the bag back. The end. Carry ons they'll look through though. I wasn't diapered for the ride. I didn't want to be paranoid, and she sympathized. She forced down a ton of Mountain Dew at the stops though, so by the time we got to where we were going, i was nearly begging for a diaper.

My point- dont fret about the baby stuff in a suitcase. It's not like it's illigal or an officer would laugh at you. Someone might make fun of you later, when you're not around, but what's it matter then? Carry-on diapers, probably a good idea in most cases if you intend to wear your diapers non-stop the entire trip. Your bags may get lost.

-Sophie

As many times as airports have gone on high alert due to a "vibrating" sound in a woman's luggage, I don't think they even remember the person who had some diapers :)

We're talking about people who think 3.1 ounces of liquid could kill us all :glare:

For up to 4 days I can pack diapers and my clothes in one suitcase though it has to be checked. I carry 3 diapers in my carry on bag and it hasn't been opened in several years. For a longer trip a separate bag is inevitable; using a duffle like bag works as you can fold it up and put in your suitcase for the trip home. Or, use it to pack anything you may have bought on your trip. My b/f loves that side benefit. For long trips (like the cruise we took last Feb) I shipped a box to our hotel in Ft. Lauderdale. It had all the diapers and supplies for the trip, a duffle bag to repack them and a couple bottles of wine (diapers make great packing material..hehe). I have shipped the "diaper box" to Canada before and didn't have any problems. Now, when we take our RV I can take all the diapers I want:) If you travel enough you work it out for just about every situation.

Just did a trip to Atlanta this weekend, SA is in a wheelchair full time.

Diaper bag for 2 was checked and had been opened by TSA.

The best part was trying to get my GF through gate security. Personal wheelchair was a nitemare, they screened for explosives. Found trace samples :o

The patdown and undress of both of us was a gas though. The TSA folks were so embarrassed to find we both were wearing diapers. there were accward questions, "Are these Medical?"

I almost blurted out "NO, These are worn for FUN " But I realize these people take their job WAY to serious so I just pointed out the facts.

I got on the next flight cause we missed our first flight with a 4 hour security screening.

They wanted so many refrences as to why I handle explosives that I am thinking of never flying again.

And the best part is now I figure I'm on some secret "Watch List" so I may have to go through this whole process ALL over again for the rest of my life.

On a side note, we rented a van to drive back, maybe my new form of travel from now on.

We're talking about people who think 3.1 ounces of liquid could kill us all :glare:

Technically, depending on what the liquid is, it can kill a plane load of people. C$, VX Gas, etc.

Just did a trip to Atlanta this weekend, SA is in a wheelchair full time.

Diaper bag for 2 was checked and had been opened by TSA.

The best part was trying to get my GF through gate security. Personal wheelchair was a nitemare, they screened for explosives. Found trace samples :o

The patdown and undress of both of us was a gas though. The TSA folks were so embarrassed to find we both were wearing diapers. there were accward questions, "Are these Medical?"

I almost blurted out "NO, These are worn for FUN " But I realize these people take their job WAY to serious so I just pointed out the facts.

I got on the next flight cause we missed our first flight with a 4 hour security screening.

They wanted so many refrences as to why I handle explosives that I am thinking of never flying again.

And the best part is now I figure I'm on some secret "Watch List" so I may have to go through this whole process ALL over again for the rest of my life.

On a side note, we rented a van to drive back, maybe my new form of travel from now on.

Trace samples of explosives? Damn. What do you do for a living, Hunter?

I work in a demolition company.

Building removal

We also cross train the Metro PD bomb squad, Quarry mining, and are starting to try our way in to fireworks displays for public area display.

I'm not the full time EOD techie mind you, just a dumb old Ranger that still likes to make things go boom.

And I have found that no matter how many times you wash your clothes, hands, Ect. you never can avoid cross contamination enough to get through Airport Security <_<

I work in a demolition company.

Building removal

We also cross train the Metro PD bomb squad, Quarry mining, and are starting to try our way in to fireworks displays for public area display.

I'm not the full time EOD techie mind you, just a dumb old Ranger that still likes to make things go boom.

And I have found that no matter how many times you wash your clothes, hands, Ect. you never can avoid cross contamination enough to get through Airport Security <_<

I can understand about the cross-contamination. That sounds like a cool job.

Why would a bag of diapers make them open it?! I don't want my diapers poked and prodded! They're liable to tear them or something.

These days, I'm HAPPY to have an intense fear of flying!

"We're going to fly to.."

"Fly? We? FUCK no!"

"Security isn't that bad!"

"Plane-a-phobia, not flying, I'll walk"

It reminds me of when I was arrested and searched.

Cop: What's this?

Me: A DIAPER, what does it LOOK like?!

Cop: What's in it?

Me: What the FUCK do you THINK is in it?!

Damn pigs!

Ha! "When Pigs Fly" = TSA!

Why would a bag of diapers make them open it?! I don't want my diapers poked and prodded! They're liable to tear them or something.

It had to do with going through the scanner, It shows a large mass in the luggage but doesnt have a outline like a shoe or something they can identify, And I'd bet when they run the chemical sniffer around the area it picks up enough of the chemicals of ALOT of plastics and says warning :lol:

Combine that with the weight that doesn't feel like cloths and they are scratching their heads saying WTF? So the bag gets opened.

The looks on faces must be so priceless back there, And now that I think about it there is some major head scratching coming soon from me :D I think this next time I pack they will get the special treatment. Maybe something like 20 Secure X Plus, 1 dildo 12" in length, 1 riding crop, 1 cattle prod, and a jar of peanut butter.

It will make their day a little brighter and give them something to talk about for weeks :roflmao:

:fish_h4h:

Combine that with the weight that doesn't feel like cloths and they are scratching their heads saying WTF? So the bag gets opened.

It will make their day a little brighter and give them something to talk about for weeks :roflmao:

So true. My airline experience, has been nothing short of spectacular. Gate, Security, airline attendants, captains and so forth, have been nothing, if not accomodating. If the bag gets opened, it gets opened. No C-4 in there? No prob. Unless, you have a problem with them going through your bags. ( diaper bags or otherwise) Don't take public trans, if you have a problem with strangers going through your personals. Makes it rather hard for distant travel. But, if you have distant friends, kinda necessary. Don't worry.

And, as "Hunter" says, you'll make their week. Or, weeks. Certainly their day.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

It had to do with going through the scanner, It shows a large mass in the luggage but doesnt have a outline like a shoe or something they can identify, And I'd bet when they run the chemical sniffer around the area it picks up enough of the chemicals of ALOT of plastics and says warning :lol:

The looks on faces must be so priceless back there, And now that I think about it there is some major head scratching coming soon from me :D I think this next time I pack they will get the special treatment. Maybe something like 20 Secure X Plus, 1 dildo 12" in length, 1 riding crop, 1 cattle prod, and a jar of peanut butter.

I have to comment on this one. Daddy and I are involved in the BDSM scene, there are a couple of camping trips just across the US border that we like to attend. Last year due to his schedule we could only go to one of them for a few hours on the Saturday night. I rented a car and picked him up from work and we drove across the border. No issues going into the US, we met up with our friends and enjoyed the evening.

On the way home later that night however... We apparently were a bit suspicious due to a few things:

1. Rental Car

2. He's American, I'm Canadian

3. We only crossed for 6-7 hours and didn't buy anything

Well, they pulled us in for a search and the only thing in our car was our toybag. Our toybag has floggers, dildos, vibes, nipple clamps, a heart shaped paddle, clothes pins... you know, the usual...

Daddy and I are sitting in the building waiting and they send 2 young women out to search the car, about 10 minutes later they come in giggling their heads off, they talk to someone else and we are allowed to go. I'm sure we made their week/month...

When we flew to Las Vegas to get married we drove to the US and flew out of a small local airport, I could see the TSA lady inspecting Daddy's checked bag (it had a few choice items from our toybag in it), she must have been in her 50's or 60's, the look on her face was priceless.

There are a few items that we play with that I wouldn't cross the border with, diapers wouldn't worry me, but then I don't really care what they think. I would however not try to carry on cattle-prod Hunter, I believe that may be considered a weapon ;)

*huggles*

Michelle