LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This May Sound Kinda Weird,

Dose anybody else like to pretend that you are severely mentally handicapped when going places in the community? I was always like the idea of visiting a cafe in a wheelchair with a rubber helemt and bib on being fed by my carer , then after we have finished being taken to the disabled toilets so she can change my diaper. It just seems more realistic to me then acting like a big baby.

I would assume that this would be mockery perception of the truly disabled people who suffer from these ailments. I also personally assume this is roping too many people into a more intimate participation role than just going about your business in ab attire, or wearing a diaper in public. Although, there is a website dedicated to those who feel "transabled," where they wished they were disabled and will sometimes go rolling about in a wheel chair to get the feeling of disability. I am 100% in favor of going out in ab clothing, or going into public wearing a diaper. (not JUST a diaper though) I say be who you are as long as it doesn't cause issues with those around you. This seems to me to be more of a role playing opportunity to either justify your personal liking for diapers, or include people in on your fantasies though. But hey, if its not hurting others then I guess go for it, but be prepared to pay the piper if someone see's you who knows you or someone finds out you are not truly mentally handicapped.

To answer your question, aside from my personal outbreaks of "retarded" behavior,(acting a little bit "out there") I have not had the desire to do something like this.

This fetish is not too different from being an AB I would assume from the sound of it,aside from the diapers instead of roleplaying a baby he would roleplay one who is handicapped which in a sense is an infintile state.

Wierd? Yes,but everyone does somthing wierd whether they admit it or not.

it sounds like you are trying to find a more 'socially acceptable' way to be treated babyish in public, and if people assume you have some form of disability they will be less judgemental and more accomodating to your needs, where as if you just show up in baby clothing, put a bib on, and have someone feed you, the public reaction may be something less than desirable.

Personally, as someone with a disability i find it insulting when people lie about being disabled. A slap in the face, if you will, the equivalent to going up to a blind person, holding up your hand and saying 'how many fingers' then going hahah, i can see and you can't. Because when you leave the restaurant you can take off the helmet, stand up from the wheel chair, and communicate your needs/wants/desires clearly.

I have no problem with students who spend a day or a week in a wheelchair, to fully understand the challeneges those who need a chair go through just to get into a building or have dinner out. However, i think there is a line that is crossed when a person who is fully abled, gets some sort of enjoyment out of duping everyone into thinking they are severely disabled and then draws innocent bystanders into their fantasy.

Just my two cents

Lol, when computer IC technology gets up to the point where there are 1 transistor on a chip per brain cell in the human brain (we're not really THAT many years away from it actually), I'll have them download my brain onto a chip. I'll have them take the chip and stick it inside of Honda's little walk around robot thing and THEN I'd do as he said with the wheelchair/cafe/diaper change thing. What's more messed up than a mentally handicapped robot...Oh, they should remake the robot out of metal and parts from an iron lung. j/k

Seriously though, that is crossing the line a bit. This would be one of those times where you re read what you are going to post and decide whether it's worth the whole 389 bytes of data (+HTML formatting) on Dailydi's server's hdd. Oh, and it's not so much weird (we all know that weird doesn't really exist. lol, especially us), it's just offensive.

Personally, as someone with a disability i find it insulting when people lie about being disabled. A slap in the face, if you will, the equivalent to going up to a blind person, holding up your hand and saying 'how many fingers' then going hahah, i can see and you can't. Because when you leave the restaurant you can take off the helmet, stand up from the wheel chair, and communicate your needs/wants/desires clearly.

However, i think there is a line that is crossed when a person who is fully abled, gets some sort of enjoyment out of duping everyone into thinking they are severely disabled and then draws innocent bystanders into their fantasy.

Just my two cents

Sarah, I Couldn't Agree with You more. If Someone acts as if they are Disabled just to Get attention & Loved then it is nothing but Forced Attention. I Would Much Rather Get attention because Someone Wanted to give it to Me.

Rockies Fan.

Although, there is a website dedicated to those who feel "transabled," where they wished they were disabled and will sometimes go rolling about in a wheel chair to get the feeling of disability.

I guess in a way I am transabled. I think it stems from never having a intimate relationship with my mother who rejected me at 9 and put me into care. I have read many adult babies experiences on how they think they become involved in this fetish and many have said when they was young children they always wanted to be treated as a baby because they miss the love and intimacy form a loving mother. I lived in a foster home with this severly severely disabled teengaer who got all the attention and love. I really wished I was hm. I so envy people who are mentally handicapped because. I guess i really missed up! I sure sound it reading back on thsi. So I think this come from my experiences with living at that foster home. I really don't mean to offend anybody.

I think you need to work on your wording. I do not believe you envy someone who is mentally handicapped; that is i dont believe you wish you had little or no control over you body, that you could not communite you wants and needs effectively, if at all, that you were completely dependent on someone to just move your body, not even able to cross your legs without someone doing it for you.

I think what you are meaning to say is, you are envious of the attention it appears people with disabilities recieve. What you need to do is find a way to receive attention from people for appropriate reasons, write a book, join a band, run a marathon, hobbies and interests are ways people gain attention from others.

Those who have disabilities dont want the 'attention' they receive, most of us just wish we could lead a normal life, without constantly relying on others for help. Its not attention those with disabilities get, its help. there is a big difference.

I guess in a way I am transabled. I think it stems from never having a intimate relationship with my mother who rejected me at 9 and put me into care. I have read many adult babies experiences on how they think they become involved in this fetish and many have said when they was young children they always wanted to be treated as a baby because they miss the love and intimacy form a loving mother. I lived in a foster home with this severly severely disabled teengaer who got all the attention and love. I really wished I was hm. I so envy people who are mentally handicapped because. I guess i really missed up! I sure sound it reading back on thsi. So I think this come from my experiences with living at that foster home. I really don't mean to offend anybody.

Goerge I think other than watchin ur wording so u dont offend anyone, u havent messed up at all. As a matter of fact, I have never fantasized about being severely mentally handicapped but I have enjoyed working with ppl who are severely handicapped and have always asked myself why I enjoy that. Then i came here and found this AB mommy world and I discovered that I just like being needed. I want to be needed as much by someone as I can be. Dont get me wrong. Im glad my kids are 100% healthy and live perfectly normal lives and are self sufficient. I never once ever wished anything was wrong with my sons but when I worked with adults with mental disabilities I was happy. So even though my situation is different than yours Goerge, we are sort of in the same boat. I completely understand ur reasoning behind it too! Wanting the love and caring and 100% attention that the disabled teenager in ur foster home got that u did not get. If u ever wanna talk just mesg me here and we can chat sometime ok? Truth is we all have wants, needs, and fantasies of some sort and even tho they can be different, we all have them. And its ok to talk about them if we find someone willing to have a one on one heart to heart with us and sometimes that helps us to feel better and not so alone. I check the boards and my messages every so often so msg me if u care to.

huggles and kissies and lots of love,:wub:

CURIOUS :D

You obviously don't know how it is to be disabled. It's NOT all fun and games. Disabled peope don't always "get all the love". Actually, a lot of times the "love" we get is actually pity. I understand your train of thought, but it's not like you think. Really. And if disabled people "got all the love" why are there so many abused disabled people? Think about that. There are a lot more points I could make but I'll stop here for now.

~ Moogle

I find that the easiest way to brighten a disabled person's day is to just ignore the fact they are disabled.

For example... If somebody is mentally disabled, I don't talk to them any differently unless they ask to slow down etc.

I treat them like everyone else. Likewise, they can wait in line like everyone else as well.

I find that the easiest way to brighten a disabled person's day is to just ignore the fact they are disabled.

For example... If somebody is mentally disabled, I don't talk to them any differently unless they ask to slow down etc.

I treat them like everyone else. Likewise, they can wait in line like everyone else as well.

Thank you Witch, you made my night just by saying that.

~ Moogle

• 5 weeks later...

You and me both, I have posted on here before about wanting to do just this.

I have a wheelchair/diaper and fetish.

We are both a couple of weirdo's then eh!

I guess we are, lol. And all this time I thought I was the only one.

I like play acting as person who as severe mental retardation with some autistic traits such as repetitive movements and hand flipping. As well as being doubly incontinent. I recently purchased a special needs protective helmet that autistic people wear when they hand bang just to make me seem more retarted.

I don't see problem with this behaviour and role playing. I'm not trying to offend people with actually disabilities. I see it like this. I'm the same as people who like dressing up as babies and role playing except I'm a much older person who is disabled and needs careing for.

I don't have a preference as to weather or not my partner is physically or mentally handicapped, as long as they aren't morally handicapped.

I'm not sure I can see the point of view of such a fetish. *shrug*

I'm going to be nasty in this post so be forewarned.

WHAT THE HELL! I'm disabled. I have been all my life. I'm also incontinent, not by choice.

BEING DISABLED ISN'T F**KING FUN AND GAMES! IT HURTS, IT MAKES THINGS HARD! LIFE IS COMPLICATED WITH A DISABILITY! THERE ARE NO PERKS! MOST LOVE ISN'T LOVE AT ALL, IT'S PITY! WE GET PITIED AND STARED AT, WHISPERED ABOUT!

If you want love, that's understandable. If you want cared for, that's understandable. BUT FAKING A DISABILITY ISN'T THE WAY TO DO IT! NEITHER IS HARMING YOURSELF TO BECOME INCONTINENT!

WHAT IN GOD'S NAME DO YOU THINK ACTING DISABLED WILL GIVE YOU, besides a good kick up the a**?! Do it in your home if you want to, but doing it outside could get you seriously hurt by someone finding out and you getting beat up. Then you'd be truly disabled, and trust me, you'd regret it. It's NOT fun.

THERE ARE BETTER WAYS TO FIND LOVE! Even pity, if that's what you're after. But it's really sad.

Try this, yeah? Try laying on a bed not moving anything for an hour. If you want to move or go do something alone, too bad. If you have to pee or poop, too bad. You'll just need to do it where you are and wait for help. Try doing that, and you'll see how it is being severely disabled and not being able to do anything alone.

I've been trying to just let this topic go, and I tried to be nice in my reply. "Live and let live" is what I'm trying to do here. But I just don't understand why the hell you feel you need to be/act disabled to find love.

I apologize and I don't wish to start a flame war, but you have seriously blown my mind, and I couldn't resist commenting like this any longer.

Best wishes,

~ Moogle

i gotta agree with moogie here, it's alright if u do it in your home if that's how you get your kicks and if u can find a partner into it more power to ya but going out in public in a freaking helmet and wheelchair is just plain wrong, arm flailing and causing a disruption in public is not only totally against common courtesy but is just plain offensive to truly disabled people and just all around messed up.

if your plan is to go out in just a diaper, no pants or anything you would truly deserve any backlash from whoever you're offending and you would get no sympathy from me.

hand crutches in public, still messed up and wrong but not as bad and for god's sake don't wear a helmet, that's just plain offensive to anyone truly trying to overcome a genuine handicap and it would make the general public think that's what truly disabled people act like.

people with a disability that they're trying to over come it is hard enough without people imitating them for kicks and causing a scene, so please don't go out to a resuraunt or something and act completely disabled, if you're dead set on this atleast have some class and make it look like you're trying to make the best of a situation and leave the wheel chair and helmet at home.

this is as bad imo as the diaper flasher guy that's in the news forcing un willing people into his fetishes for selfish gratification, please for the good of the community keep your fetishes in the bedroom.

I don't think for a second that any of this is for real, and I promised myself that I wouldn't get involved in any more attention seeking tall stories. So yeah, more fool me for doing so, but;

Goerge, the difference between playing a baby and playing a mentally disabled person is two fold. One a baby isn't a person that's ill, just a person that is young. Two, if I dress as a baby people would know I'm not actually a real baby......basicly because I weigh over 200lbs! You are misleading people by pretending to be mentally ill.

As I said, do what you like in your own home. If this is what you like, go for it. But please don't go out in public causing offense. There are real people out there with real problems, please respect them.

Outta this thread

Beth

I'm sorry if I caused offence Moogie. I can't possibly know what its like to be truly disabled so can understand you're stance on the issue. I'm not trying to ridicule and make a mockery of people with impairments. I said in a early post I truly envy people with learning disabilities and have done since I was very young. Somebody mentioned in a earlier post that perhaps I have chosen the word envy wrong but I can say truthly envy is how I feel. Envy because people with severe learning disabilities don't have a care in the world. Envy because they don't have no commitments and responsibilities. Envy because they are never loney. These feeling are rooted deep in me and has come about with the things I have experienced in my childhood.

As for getting sexual kicks out of pretending to have learning disabilities, I don't! Just like some adult babies don't get any kicks out of dressing in adult baby clothes and dricking out of oversized bottles. Just like me they want a time when they was innocent and sheltered from the world and I truly feel that people with learning disabilities have that innocence and will always have it. Is acting disabled in public as bad as going out dressed in oversized baby clothing? No way. They are openly displaying a fetich and causing a scene, I don't hear people criticizing them. People acting disabled will be assumed by the public as being disabled. But I think this all boils down too some people on this site thinking we are making a mockery of true disabled people. We are honestly not.

The first law of human sexuality is, "If you can think of it, somebody gets off on it."

In fact, according to the General Theory of Quantum Fetish Mechanics, the first time anyone thinks of a new thing that hasn't been thought of before, it will immediately become someone else's fetish. (The interesting implication of this is that the moment the General Theory of Quantum Fetish Mechanics was discovered, somebody somewhere in the world started furiously wanking away about the General Theory of Quantum Fetish Mechanics.)

Moogle, it may hurt your feelings as a disabled person to hear that someone fetishizes disability, but... that's how it is. Torture victims might be appalled to learn that there are people who get off on being tortured. Rape victims might be horrified at the idea of a rape fantasy. We've seen lots of incontinent people in this forum who are troubled by AB/DL's fetishizing incontinence. But the fact is, people will get off on what they get off on, and as long as they aren't hurting anyone and it's all consensual, it's okay.

(It's also okay not to get it.)