LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm happy for you... if you're happy. I'm not going to try to woo anyone into, or out of diapers.

I will say that I've binged, and purged... and now when I binge on diapers, I just tell myself that feeling the want to dump them is normal. And, then, I'm back in diapers happily a day or three later.

I did it I've finally quit diapers I don't even have the urge to wear them no more so I am coming here to tell everyone good bye and I won't be back anymore.

Peace

I didn't know who this was, so I checked his profile. Which of course lists past posts, including this one

from Feb 18, 2007:

"I'm just here to let you all know that I am leaving DailyDiapers because I have finally given up my Diaper fetish that I have had and thanks for all of your alls support here but I am leaving

Sincerely,

Diaperlover247(formerly) "

Guest nightnurse

If I had a dollar everytime I tried to quit wearing, I would be a millionaire right now........

AND that would buy you alot of diapers lol. Maybe start your own diaper business making tigger printed diapers.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

I did it I've finally quit diapers I don't even have the urge to wear them no more so I am coming here to tell everyone good bye and I won't be back anymore.

Peace

Been there, done that. You just have to accept that this is who you are. Once I accepted the fact that I like to be wrapped in a thick, disposable diaper, I stopped obsessing over them constantly. There is more to life than diapers, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy it diapered.

Peace

Lol I Can Almost Promise You'll Be Back. There too Addictive. See You when you Come Back.

Rockies Fan.

Guest diapered67

Don't cancel your account, you will need it for later. But if you are successful good luck to you, i know i was not...

At 18, you have NO idea of the ebb and flow of emotions, emotional needs and what switches have been flipped already in your life, and what YOU think you've overcome that will come back to bite you in the ass, if not haunt you! A FORTY YEAR DL here, comfortable in my own skin, comfortable in my diapers whenever I wear them and use them, and well-over the self-scorn, the guilt, the worry that I'm insane or mentally ill. Good luck, Little Bubba. As, AHnold would say, "You'll be back." Only, get a grip. Accept WHO you are and HOW you are, and work with it, would you? If everybody could do that, we'd have a more cool and laid back DL/AB world. So we're different. It's OUR thing and WE don't put anybody ELSE down for wanting to do THEIR thing!

At 18, you have NO idea of the ebb and flow of emotions, emotional needs and what switches have been flipped already in your life, and what YOU think you've overcome that will come back to bite you in the ass, if not haunt you! A FORTY YEAR DL here, comfortable in my own skin, comfortable in my diapers whenever I wear them and use them, and well-over the self-scorn, the guilt, the worry that I'm insane or mentally ill. Good luck, Little Bubba. As, AHnold would say, "You'll be back." Only, get a grip. Accept WHO you are and HOW you are, and work with it, would you? If everybody could do that, we'd have a more cool and laid back DL/AB world. So we're different. It's OUR thing and WE don't put anybody ELSE down for wanting to do THEIR thing!

Ok he's had time to gather up all his diaper stuff and throw it out ! time to call Fedex man to deliver i nice gift wrapped box of his favorite cologne(baby oil) and some diapers he will be in them before fedx hits the next stop LOL!

Peace

You finally have quit diapers you say? You are 18 years old, and denote yourself as "just curious." If you had said that you finally had accepted diapers, and were planning on changing your status from "just curious" to "diaper lover" or similar, that would have made much more sense to me. The enigma here is: Have you even build up a proper love relationship with diapers, or shall I take it that the "just curious" label means that you haven`t even touched a diaper but still decide that the whole diaper loving deal is way too much for you to handle? How can you really know what it involves at the young age of 18, and labeling yourself as "just curious?" Just wondering. The way you are speaking, sounds like you have had 40 years of struggling with this fetish, and now at the golden age of 50 have finally managed to break free from the diaper "hellhole." Either you will be back, or you have fooled yourself believing you had an initial attraction to diapers. Cheers! :beer:

IMO it might be possible to quit if one is making huge life changes, etc, etc... the thing is, you have to WANT to.

That being said, I think the people who quit 2/3/4 times or whatever and keep coming back should stop fooling

themselves. You're probably putting yourself through more emotional anguish and pain by beating yourself up

over the issue rather than just accepting that you love diapers and that is part of who you are.

The only reason, IMO, that anyone should give up diapers is if, somehow, their "relationship" with diapers is

interfering with something that is way more important to you (like a relationship, etc.) or if they're interfering

with something that makes you a lot happier than diapers. Otherwise, if wearing diapers brings you pleasure and

your only real problem is some guilt over wearing them (because of the "taboo" factor) then you should try

your best to give in and accept that you like them. The sooner you do this the easier things will be.

I've tried to "quit" a few times because of that stupid reason and now I realize the whole idea of quitting for such a menial

reason is counterproductive. I may go in and out of periods of not wearing them, but I refuse to delude myself anymore

into thinking that I'm going to "quit forever". I feel a lot better since I've just accepted that I love wearing the things, and simply

stopped beating myself up over it.