LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I....i...give Up

zipo

Well decided to stop not wanting to be in diapers and just give in......and I have a feeling I'm gonna enjoy it.....a lot. I can remember wanting to be diapered back a long time ago but I kinda forgot about it until lately. The urge came back and its very strong this time I tried to stop wanting to be in diapers because I thought it was weird, but theres no getting rid of it this time.

But can somone tell me a place where I can buy them without ordering them online? I want to be secret about it around my family. Could someone respond quickly....I....I....need them....

Well decided to stop not wanting to be in diapers and just give in......and I have a feeling I'm gonna enjoy it.....a lot. I can remember wanting to be diapered back a long time ago but I kinda forgot about it until lately. The urge came back and its very strong this time I tried to stop wanting to be in diapers because I thought it was weird, but theres no getting rid of it this time.

But can somone tell me a place where I can buy them without ordering them online? I want to be secret about it around my family. Could someone respond quickly....I....I....need them....

It really helps if we know were you are, but If US, CVS or Walgreens, Wal-mart is a safe bet.

walgreens brand are ok till you find ones you really want , but they are not plastic covered any more . you can check around Hospitals for medical needs stores they have them and you can pretend your buying them for a relative . but they might ask you if they are for a male or female .They want to make it seem like they are being helpful and worth your time going there insted of a CVS or walgreeens.

Any local drug store, even walmart carry them. just go to one a little distant of you wish to be discreet

Guest LOSTinDiapers

The best place to buy diapers is a medical supply store. They are more likely to carry brands like Attends, Tena, Tranquility, First Quality, etc. Open up the yellow pages and start calling around to the different stores. Ask them what brands they carry and whether they sell by the case or by the bag. There are some medical supply stores that only sell by the case, which you aren't going to want until you try some different brands and find one that you like. The people who work in those stores are most likely home health nurses and are very helpful when trying to find the right size.

I'm not going to kid you, you will be so nervous the first time buying that you will probably be shaking. My first time, which was at Walgreens, I felt like I was going to puke. They kept sending people over to me because I was standing in the same isle for 10+ minutes. I bet they thought I was going to steal something. Don't worry, it gets easier the more times you do it.

If you are absolutely desperate to be diapered, go to a chain store like CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, or Walmart. Most targets only carry pullups which are awful and leak. Walgreens has some decent diapers, but you will need to put some packing tape over the tapes so they don't pop. They also don't refasten, like they say they do, without tearing the plastic. Depends aren't very good, but get the job done. If you buy depends, get the highest absorbancy possible. For sizing, if you are near the top of the range, get the next size up.

I hope this helps you. Stay safe and stay diapered.

LOSTinDiapers

If youre trying to be discreet around your family, I would recommend that you just head to a local drugstore, walmart etc. The diapers you're going to find there aren't that great, but they will serve the purpose, for the time being at least. On the other hand, if you are going to be doing this long term, they aren't very good diapers, so you may need to find a place that carries better brands. Unfortunately in the US anymore, thats largely limited to medical supply stores as has been noted above.

Keep in mind though that being discreet with your diapers around members of the family that live in the same household will include more than just having the diapers shipped to your house. Make sure you have a secure place that your parents/brothers/sisters won't find them, and a way to dispose of the diapers planned out. As with the other posts of this type I have made, I will tell you from experience that even if you think you are being completely discreet, your folks will probably know, even if they dont say anything. This is going to be especially true if you wear depends.....they make alot of noise, and its much more hearable at the levels of background noise that are common in a house as opposed to those that can be found in pretty much any public place.

hmmmm i dont really know why i said give up. At the start I was just like meh thats weird and I dont want to do it. But there was an urge in me and over the time it got stronger and stronger until I decided to stop resisting it and just give into the urge.

I'm still trying to figure out a way toget them I forgot to mention I dont have a car yet becuase of vision problems >.< I was thinking about getting a ride with one of my friends and just telling em a lie but i cant think of anything at the moment.

But when I do get my hands on some think I'll enjoy it? Think I'll get addicted?

You can get Depends "Fitted Maximum Proctection" briefs at Walgreens or Rite-Aid. Do what I do. Use a large carry-all bag (like an oversized backpack) for trnspo home after the purchase. They are a good product, and reasonably priced.

If you want just a cheap diaper experience, with a plastic cover your best bet is Assurance brand at walmart, I use those for my everyday diapers, just add a stuffer, or a guard, and they work pretty good.

There nothing like my favorite diaper secureX+, but for the price you cant go wrong I think it's 18 in a pack for around $9.00.

FWIW, I've found that buying diapers at Wal-Mart early on a weekday morning (ie. 8 am) is about the most discrete experience you're likely to have in a store. There are no crowds, and most (all ?) Wal-Marts have those self checkout lines, and they'll be active unlike late at night. Grab a handheld shopping basket, place diapers in basket, use the self checkout, transfer diapers to shopping bag, and you're done. Not that I don't also stock up on busy Saturday afternoons....but the difference is striking.

Zipo, you say you don't have a license. Is there a local pharmacy you can walk to? Unless you're completely in the sticks, there must be something. The first time I bought diapers, I must have stopped at 8 pharmacies before I worked up the nerve to make a purchase. But it's true what everybody says: the cashiers don't care. You may find yourself blushing or stammering, but that's a personal reaction that will take time to get over. Think about something completely different and boring when you're the checkout line. Write a fake shopping list for when you're in the diaper aisle, if that gives you extra confidence. You'll be fine.

Will you enjoy it? You'll have to answer that yourself, but as you've started two threads on this, so I think you owe it to yourself to give it a try. At the very least, think of it as getting this obsession out of your system. :) And report back, whatever happens. Good luck!

The invention of the self checkout stand has made buying a whole lot easier and less nerve wracking (unless you want to feel like you're going to vomit on the clerk). I always used to buy at Rite Aid and Payless. They used to carry the original Attends and Depends. I went into a medical supply store once when I was in college. There were three girls working there at the time. I actually tried to make conversation with them about the diapers (size, tapes, capacity), and made up a story about how I was an RN student at the school and needed them for class. I managed to keep a relatively cool head, bought the diapers, and left. Nowadays it's all online shopping for me.

• 3 weeks later...

The first time I bought a pack of diapers, I was at walmart really late at night.

The cashier was an older woman, which seems best.

I was so nervious, I couldn't even think straight and she new it. Even if I would have told her a lie, she mor ethan likely knew what I was really buying them for.... Myself.

But she was so friendly, put em in a bag, and that was it.

the second time, was at the same walmart, but the cashier was a younger girl, almost my age.

She was trying everything she could from laughing, and thats a scary feeling.

The last time I bought a pack, was after my girlfriend and I had the talk, and she allowed me to buy some, I went to a K-mart near a College.

Still nervious as hell, I went up to the express check out.

The Cashier was a younger dude. I asked him if he could put it in a bag, and he just kinda cracked a smile, and said," sure thing. sometimes the kids want a bag, while others just dont care."

I was kinda relieved to hear him say that, because I'm apparently not the first young adult to buy diapers. I figure alot of college students get em for stress relief, as I have read before.

But I really didnt want him to talk to me at all. Just get em and get out. I got pretty weirded out when he started talking to me... LOL

The best type of cashier you may want to go to if you ever buy some, would probably be an older lady. They seem to be more understanding when they see that your nervious.

Bying cheap store brands or Depends diapers is not a good way to go. They don't fit well and are not very comfortable. To really feel good, buy some Abena or Molicare diapers or better yet, real cloth diapers.

Whatever you buy, learn to wear them correctly to get the most enjoyment out of them. Most people do not know how to properly put on a diaper. It takes practice to do it right.

But worn correctly, a diaper is very comfortable and very comforting.

Once you've tried a high quality, properly worn diaper, you will know what I mean.