LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Inserts

I have used Pampers as well. I have also used diaper doublers, a disposable product that I have found in my local Safeway stores. I have also used Tranquility boosters, Depends boosters, Poise Pads, and the like. I have heard good things about the Abri-form boosters, but I have not had the oprotunity to try them out yet. I have also found that cloth baby diapers are a very good way to boost the absorbancy of any diaper. For a while I was using a Secure X- Plus with about 5 folded cloth diapers in them as a booster. :thumbsup: Now though, I have moved away from using a booster. Unfortunatly I will have to move out of my apartment and will not be able to keep most of my rather large diaper collection, so I am in the process of using as many as I can before I move. :crybaby:

I've never used baby diapers as stuffers like so many others have. I guess I would use a stuffer if I was not going to be home and it would be hard for me to find a place to change my diaper when out and about. I think using a baby diaper might make my adult diaper too bulky, especially when walking so when I need a doubler I use a product designed specifically for that use. Depends makes or made a product called "BOOST" and it was a thick pad that was ment to fit inside your diaper. My problem with them was when they got wet they really swelled up pinching my nuts. Instead, I prefer to use the product called "Diaper Doublers" which is a thinner and longer pad designed for placing inside baby diapers for added absorbency. They work just great in adult size diapers and come 30 to a package for about $3. I used to find them at some drug stores but now the only place I know where to get them is at Babies-R-Us.

• 2 weeks later...

I use Dignity pads--the "extra-duty" kind, with two pads attached to each other. I've tried baby diapers, but I like these a lot better.

(I wouldn't mind trying Diaper Doublers if I can find a place that sells them, though--30 for $3 is a much better price than what I'm paying.)

I use Depends Boosts during the day (if I need a booster) and the Diaper Doublers from Babies R' Us at night. The Diaper Doublers are cheaper, but the Boosts put the protection right under my butt, where I'm most likely to leak when I'm up and about.

I like Briefmates Extra Absorbent Pads for stuffing my diapers but when I am out of them I use a Pamper, Huggie or Generic size 6 baby diaper. I have some tips on how to prepare them for stuffing on my site:

http://socalab.250x.com

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

My boost pad of choice is the Depend Boost pads, My problem is I never see them sold anywhere I buy my diapers. I usually buy my Depends at either Walgreens or CVS since they both put them on sale regularly. I haven't found a single Walgreens or CVS that carry the Boost liners though and they have stores all over my area and I always am on the lookout for them.

Hugs,

Freta

idid use depend boost liners. but now i use tena serinity pads. i am stuck with about 200 plus bags of depend boost liners and they are for sell at 3.25 a bag and i will be in columbia missuria so i could meet up with some of you if you want the email me at riflemanjon@netscape.net and i will call you i leave out wednesday at 1:00 pm so let me know. if you want some Fretabwet

What do you use for diaper inserts. I have used Pampers Size 6 for inserts, but what is everyone else using.

I make my own and they serve a dual purpose. I buy a piece of foam 2" thick and cut into strips long enough to go between the legs from front to back and about 6" wide.This is inserted into a sleeve made slightly bigger and is terry cloth. One end has a zip so the sponge can be taken out for soaking and then reused many times again. This makes the nappy/diaper not only look and feel well filled out but has some effect on keeping ones legs a bit spread open. The concoction is a marvelous extra soaker and significantly increases the absorbability of ones diaper. -_-

In the past, I've used Depends Boosters. Lately though I've not been able to find them anymore at Wal-mart and other big box retailers like I used to. I've found the Depends Guards instead, which have a plastic backing. I liked the booster product better as without the plastic backing, one could wet through to the diaper. I've adapted to the lined product by slicing the plastic backing with a knife which allows soaking through to the next layer. Does anyone know a retailer that stocks the unlined booster product anyore?