LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chat Room Locked

The abuse you only want to see and not the real abuse that is going on.hmmmmm

DiaperedLife, you are on at least my list of borderline people, what with the stuff about the cat and the oven the other day.

Yes, there are some really strange things going on right now, especially with furbaby. Please remember that DailyDi is only one person, and we are hundreds...so if you want to complain, be specific and bring it to DailyDi's attention. Otherwise, he has no time to read it -- there are simply too many posts, too many lines of chat log.

DailyDi, maybe the way to handle the chat is to make PMs available only to members with more than a little experience (posts, chat lines seen by verified members) since the problem seems to involve PMs.

Dill Pickle.

Guest DiaperedLife

DiaperedLife, you are on at least my list of borderline people, what with the stuff about the cat and the oven the other day.

Yes, there are some really strange things going on right now, especially with furbaby. Please remember that DailyDi is only one person, and we are hundreds...so if you want to complain, be specific and bring it to DailyDi's attention. Otherwise, he has no time to read it -- there are simply too many posts, too many lines of chat log.

DailyDi, maybe the way to handle the chat is to make PMs available only to members with more than a little experience (posts, chat lines seen by verified members) since the problem seems to involve PMs.

Dill Pickle.

im not mad at being locked out but there is always two sides to a story and just because i dont pm dailydi every minute someone says something about me does not mean im getting bullied.

I am getting bullied so maybe I should PM dailydi the chat logs because he sure as hell dont see them. He dont even answer my PM so how do I report someone if he dont hear my side of the story?.

and who is furbaby? wtf. dailydi is 1 and your hundreds so that is like 100 againest 1. Not really fair is it. I think next time I will post the chat log on the board. maybe something will be done that way.

Maybe id donate as a banker so then I can join the GANG and bully those who dont donate and that way dailydi will listen to me.

You mean,no hng's pming without permission to ask important questions like.....

Will you change my cyber diaper?

Are you really a girl...and will you (refer to statement above)

What r u waring?

It's the end I tell ya, the END! ;)

Guest DiaperedLife

( :rolleyes: I get to use this again)

dramaqn.jpg

The drama that RCDIAPERBOY has brought to the attention of the monkey and the cheesegrater so those who are not verified then you need to thank RCDIAPERBOY for taking chat away from you.

THANK YOU RC

Guest DiaperedLife

The drama that RCDIAPERBOY has brought to the attention of the monkey and the cheesegrater so those who are not verified then you need to thank RCDIAPERBOY for taking chat away from you.

THANK YOU RC

BTW RC IS GAY SO THAT WOULD MAKE HIM A DRAMA QUEER. He is also 29/m/reading (gay) so his Icupid profile says.

THANK YOU RC

RCDIAPERBOY is my HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bounces RC* hehehehehe

How droll, yet again, a few bad apples fail to keep the doctor away.

Why can't we all just get along, respecting each other's cyber-space (haha, good pun!) and appreciating each other as like-minded company? :crybaby:

But on a more serious note - I've noticed it too, HNGs coming right in and PMing everyone in sight. Shameful. DD, little as it means, I stand behind your decision. :horse:

My action is not directed at one side or the other - but both. As I have often pointed out, I do not have the time or desire to babysit grown folks in that chat room. Restricting it to the upper membership levels at least removes the fake names used by cyber bullies, making it easier for me to see who the real trouble-makers are.

I consider the chat-room an optional feature of the site: I don't have to provide it, and you don't have to use it. If it's a problem: stay out of it. If it becomes too much of a problem, it will go away.

I WILL be reading this weeks' logs over the next few days, and assure everyone final action will be taken when I have seen the full conversations. And yes: PICKING a fight when someone comes in, will be treated more seriously than someone defending themselves after being attacked.

Guest DiaperedLife

My action is not directed at one side or the other - but both. As I have often pointed out, I do not have the time or desire to babysit grown folks in that chat room. Restricting it to the upper membership levels at least removes the fake names used by cyber bullies, making it easier for me to see who the real trouble-makers are.

I consider the chat-room an optional feature of the site: I don't have to provide it, and you don't have to use it. If it's a problem: stay out of it. If it becomes too much of a problem, it will go away.

I WILL be reading this weeks' logs over the next few days, and assure everyone final action will be taken when I have seen the full conversations. And yes: PICKING a fight when someone comes in, will be treated more seriously than someone defending themselves after being attacked.

Thank you

Thank you

diaperdlife, I'd quit while i still could! I've read all your threads on this one and RC is a bud, and so is tigger. neither of them are bullies and i don't know what the story is so i'll quit while i can

LOL.... so diaprart is back.... he is the only one that knows my real name which he CONTINUES to publish on DD.....

that logic is failing me, if he's publishing it, then wouldnt other people know it too? :-)

Guest DiaperedLife

diaperdlife, I'd quit while i still could! I've read all your threads on this one and RC is a bud, and so is tigger. neither of them are bullies and i don't know what the story is so i'll quit while i can

turtlepins you know nothing. you were not in chat when this happened so keep your beck out of it. Its being delt with. Your just adding the fuel to the fire.

Also how do you know they are not bullies if you are never in chat? Are you psychic or just blind. moron

that logic is failing me, if he's publishing it, then wouldnt other people know it too? :-)

Let me put it another way in which you may understand... he is the only one that uses it online......

Even people on DD that I have known over 5 yrs don't even use my real name... he is the only one that does so, this is how I know its him...

Guest DiaperedLife

I personally agree with you DD, I think that the chat room should only be for verified members, period. ;) We don't need non of that riff raff running around here. Cudos to you Sir.

~Brian

OK your now all been upgraded from bullies to flys. Flys around sh!t.