LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Play With Your Baby?

Okay, so I sat down and thought about how I like to get my rocks off the other day. After daydreaming about llamas, I recalled that I like my babe to dress up like a little boy, pretend to be his mother, and screw him. Sometimes I throw him in a closet beforehand as a pre-coital treat for myself. I like to hear him bang against the closet doors and cry.

That's...pretty weird.

Please tell me I'm not the only weird Mommy out there. I mean, I'm not a pedo, but I'm a pretend pedo...weird, you have to admit.

Personally I feel this almost walks the line a bit too close. I try and separate my big boy time from my little boy time. When I am in little boy mode sex is not part of the equation for me. Could just be me but who knows?

~Brian

Yeah, but there's so many great things about Walking the Line -- I mean it worked for Johnny Cash, right?

I like Mean Mommy's idea, though. I think what we all seek is some kind of realism to the scenario, which requires imagination that escapes most folks. Remember, it's fantasy, so it's supposed to be weird.

And it's not like some of us aren't already in the closet -- how hard do YOU bang the door?

Yeah, perhaps it does walk the line, but the point to remember here is that the folks involved, even if it is ageplay are two consenting adults who are attracted to each other (essentially) as adults. The attitude of one or the clothing of one may be age regressed, but for the most part the core of sexual attraction comes from ones pull to the body.

That said, being locked in the closet sounds like it might be fun and scary all at the same time. Depends on how big the closet would be. :-)

My girlfriend/"mommy" age-play fuck all the time. Is it wrong? Maybe. I don't give a fuck. I've never once had a sexual thought about screwing my real mother once. I've never thought about screwing a baby either. It's fantasy. That's all. A grown man who cries for mommy and she fucks him instead of comforting him. Big deal. I think we as humans try to read into our thoughts,feelings and desires WAY too much. I've always said...."If it feels good,fuck it,I'm doing it as long as within the parameters of a polite society". For example,I spent 4 years locked up for Armed Robbery. Am I ashamed? No. Am I proud? No. Would I ever do it again? Can't say no because I did it the first time. Some people may look at me as a pedophile or murderer. That's their drama. Not mine. At the time it was a"feels good so I'm going to do it"moment. Rock on Mean Mommy. Fuck what anyone thinks. I'd say you got a pretty healthy sex life.

This kinda comes down to the whole "is it sexual for you or not" thing. I love introducing diapers into mine and my wife's sex life, I feel it adds a lot to our sexual relationship. Neither of us would enjoy acting like an adult baby but thats cool if someone else is into that. If mean mommy gets her kicks out of sadism and control I think thats cool. For some, diapers are about taking a large part of control away from someone or being controlled. What she is describing is taking the power and control thing a little further and employing a little sadism on her part, nothing wrong with that. We are all adults here, and our activities are all consensual. I can see how an adult baby would consider this sort of activity as a little twisted or violent, but then we are not all adult babies and some of us like a little twisted violence in our sex. One person's bag may not be the same as another person's, I say live and let live.

Weird, yes, but I'd much rather you do that with a consenting PRETEND baby, who's actually an adult, than to ever try that with a child.

no weirder than those who lke to dress a person up as a horse and trot them around a field, then feed them from a grain bucket and tether them to a post while they have sex with them.

doesn't mean they in any way want to have sexual relations with a real horse, just like you dont necessarily in any way want to have sexual relations with a real child.

It's good that you can see a red flag. Unlike a criminal pedophile, you have a conscience. You're only playing, but I think there certain things you shouldn't even mess around with, and one of those is pedophilia.

Is making your partner act like a child just a means of pretend-torturing/humiliating an adult, or is the child concept itself turning you on? Is this just a kinky little game, or is ageplay essential to pleasure? Does your partner actually cry and panic when you put him in the closet, or has he told you he's pretending? Tears always mean sincerity.

I believe this goes for all sex situations: if you feel you might be crossing a line, you probably are.

Please tell me I'm not the only weird Mommy out there. I mean, I'm not a pedo, but I'm a pretend pedo...weird, you have to admit.

i agree it is weird......and i can understand how it walks the line....i think Mean Mommy's choice of words definitely paints for us a startling picture ....... but i don't think it's probably too far off from what many of us feel......

my ab side and my dl side do cross over ... there is no defining line that says right now i'm an ab and no sexual thoughts will occur...or now i'm a dl and anything i do in a diaper is totally sexual with absolutely no ties to childlike behavior....

believe me.....i have no fantasies of being pleasured by my actual father infact the thought is disturbing.......nor do i imagine myself a real baby when my Daddy pleasures me.........

yet..........i am arroused by saying "Daddy" ... "Daddy i wet my diaper"..."Daddy i went pee pee"...."Daddy my diaper wet" in a overly sweet little girl voice over and over during sexual play.....sucking my thumb or pacifier "during" is also stimulating .....

what can i say.........it is a fetish for me......and yes the fetish includes ab play......absolutely no self respecting DL is going to say "Daddy i wetted my diaper" while they have a nuk #13 stuffed in their mouth (ok...maybe that isn't a nuk ;)......)

i think maybe the keyword for me is "childlike" ......it's desirous to me to feel childlike.....to be seen as childlike.....but......as an adult the adult pleasures somehow get all stirred into the mix.........so i am someone who enjoys playing the role of a child....the more intimate care one might give a child when experienced by myself becomes pleasurable......desiring a Dominant Fatherly figure to take care of me doesn't just provide me with a sense of safety and security ....but it is also provocative and brings about feelings of desire and pleasure......

and to make things even stranger.....and even harder to describe but during a bdsm "scene" there is an emotional as well as physical release when being "broken"....tortured either physically and emotionally...in short bursts.......tempered by caresses and kisses and pleasuring that make you feel like you are the Dom's world!....that they are so tuned into you.....and that They can give and take from you in such a way that They are your world.......

You are a pretend paedo? Just because you choose to indulge in a slightly more violent mommy-ab-fantasy? We are adults, and why should one not mix genres if one desires to? Mix and stir the pot, why the f**k not, you have my blessing anyway! :beer:

SOB!

I was expecting other Mommies and Daddies to tell me the freaky things they do with their bABies but... that doesn't seem so. Wow, in a fringe community in the kink universe, I am a freak. Jesus...that....doesn't make me feel special.

And no, I don't want to screw little kids. Which is why I said pretend pedo. But thanks for asking...sob.

Maybe this is why my stories don't go over all that well.

But thanks for accepting my freaky ass, you guys.

Uuugh...sob.

And yeah, I seem to mix genres like a kink DJ. Heavy BDSM and age-play. No one else seems to go for it. but just you wait: in two years everyone's gonna be whipping diapered butt.

Y'know, I wouldn't think people who put on a diaper for comfort (and as a group have a high percentage of childhood abuse) would really like to hear about me locking some poor regressed sexy manchild in a closet. Again there are incredibly different tastes under the diaper banner. I was really hoping that some Mommies and Daddies would respond, but that group seems to be smaller than the fresh faced baby girls flitting about this site.

Aleia, I mrrr at you. When it comes to sexual harassment I think the "if you have to ask, it probably is" rule of thumb works. But for sex? We've all wondered if wearing a diaper is okay and until we found this place, most of the world was telling us no, it's not. I just don't stop at diapers. I know llamas are off limits but other than that I usually go for it. No kids, no llamas, no amputating, no open-mouthed waterworks. I just thought you guys walked the line too.. No one else thinks about llamas?

Either my mommy hasn't read your post yet..or ya scared her off with the closet part. Who knows? Perhaps if you posted in the Friends and Family section she might catch it faster or comment. :huh: Then again maybe I don't want her to see it...or maybe I do? To each their own.

Locking them in the closet huh? hmmmmm I don't know mines a claustrophobe and I'm not sure how I feel about terrifying him like that since he'd probably break the door or hurt himself if I wasn't careful. Maybe tie his leash to the back of the closet or something so he couldn't do that.

My girlfriend/"mommy" age-play fuck all the time. Is it wrong? Maybe. I don't give a fuck. I've never once had a sexual thought about screwing my real mother once. I've never thought about screwing a baby either. It's fantasy. That's all. A grown man who cries for mommy and she fucks him instead of comforting him. Big deal. I think we as humans try to read into our thoughts,feelings and desires WAY too much. I've always said...."If it feels good,fuck it,I'm doing it as long as within the parameters of a polite society". For example,I spent 4 years locked up for Armed Robbery. Am I ashamed? No. Am I proud? No. Would I ever do it again? Can't say no because I did it the first time. Some people may look at me as a pedophile or murderer. That's their drama. Not mine. At the time it was a"feels good so I'm going to do it"moment. Rock on Mean Mommy. Fuck what anyone thinks. I'd say you got a pretty healthy sex life.

Exactly!! I could not have put it better myself.

Personally i have always avoided labels like "weird" or "freak". Im very comfortable being intimate with my little one and lil ones in the past. I feel no guilt and enjoy it oh so much. I can't think of anything better than having sex with my lil one while she is diapered with one of Daddys special diapers. Daddys special diapers have a hole right in the sweet spot if you will....hehe :D

It's more than just a fetish for me, but it is a fetish. Im ok with that.

:thumbsup:

Why is it going to far? Don't most people involved in age play have sex like it? I don't, but most of you seem to.

I honestly don't see the difference between what MM is doing and a woman dressing her guy like a baby girl and screwing him, or for that matter a guy dressing his gf or wife like a baby girl and screwing her?

Maybe I missed something here.

Beth

i think the word "pedo" or comparing activities one engages in to "pedo" activies even pretend ones makes some people uncomfortable.......especially those who are more literal....

i understood Mean Mommy's point perfectly well........i get her humor.... infact i quite appreciate it!....and very much identify with what she said...maybe not the llamas.....after all i have a different sort of animal interest......*tries to not think about the mauled by a bear who very much resembles a burly Nick Cage fantasy*

when Mean Mommy said she is a "pretend pedo" i'm guessing that some may have thought she meant something other then what i'm guessing she actually did mean

"pretend pedo" could be interpretted to mean an adult who is acting out real pedo type fantasies on a childlike adult........

i think she meant that being into sexual related ageplay and bdsm is ... even between consenting adults....just plain weird.....and part of why it's weird is because to someone who doesn't understand that it isn't about children but adults who enjoy acting as children....it looks like she is participating in "pretend pedo" activities....

as for crossing the line........

i'm not speaking of pedophilia now of course......but many of us do like to "cross the line"....to be brought to the point of tears in a bdsm "scene" is actually cleansing for me....it isn't something that happens every friday night....but when it does....to be "broken" so to speak is cathartic.....of course the emotions and tears are usually tied to some painful memory that the Dom has somehow managed to poke at through His manipulation of me.....to have it brought up and pushed and pushed.....until i break down and cry....it's like releasing something held so deep within you that you've kept bound so tight that no one could touch it......then to be held and soothed and comforted by a person who i trust and who has showed me what it's like to be loved and cared for....is a life changing event.......

also crossing the line can be about taking someone into an activity that they may have not been comfortable with prior (usually known as a soft limit)....it's often those "soft limits" that can really be a ground shaking experience......

and for the record....i don't flit......and i'm not fresh faced :P

And yeah, I seem to mix genres like a kink DJ. Heavy BDSM and age-play. No one else seems to go for it.

Oh, but they do! There just aren't a lot of them on this particular site. There's a particular category of AB/DL who refer to themselves as "slAbies" or "slave babies". Slabies go for the extreme bdsm in conjunction with the usual abdl stuff. You are more likely to come across them on sites like Alt.com, as well as their dominant mommies and daddies.

Oh, but they do! There just aren't a lot of them on this particular site. There's a particular category of AB/DL who refer to themselves as "slAbies" or "slave babies". Slabies go for the extreme bdsm in conjunction with the usual abdl stuff. You are more likely to come across them on sites like Alt.com, as well as their dominant mommies and daddies.

SLABIES?!!!

WHAT?!!!! YAY!!!!

:D ALT.COM, I'M COMING HOME!

I LOVE YOU PIPSQUEAK!!!

YAAAAAY!!!!!!