LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Arousal

When it feels good down there...  

138 members have voted

1. 1. When your diaper makes you erect...

• ...actually it doesn't, diapers are not stimulating to me.
    • ...I wish it wouldn't, it's annoying.
    • ...I feel weird, but I kinda like it.
    • ...I like it just as much as I like peeing/messing in them.
    • ...I luv it!
    • ...OMG, nothing arouses me more!
  2. 2. My diaper is more of a turn-on...

• Wet.
    • Messy.
    • Wet & Messy.
    • Dry.
  3. 3. When I do get aroused...

• Oh, It just lasts for a little while.
    • It lasts as long as I want it to!
    • I'm turned on the entire time I'm wearing them!

Hi everyone. I know there are different feelings among us when we wear diapers. I was curious how everyone feels about diapers and arousal.

LZ, sorry I didn't mean to exclude anyone! Tell me what u had in mind regarding your thoughts on mommy/daddy. This was my first poll. :)

Its interesting, but honestly, once I'm diapered i usually dont get erect. That usually happens as I'm in the process of changing myself....and that can be pretty annoying. I usually dont mind it, and I especially love the feel of a cloth diaper on my erection, but its something I dont have alot of strong feelings about one way or another. I just love the feeling of diapers.

Thanks to everyone who replied. I edited in another question! But unfortunately I think only those who haven't voted can vote?

:mellow: When I was younger having an erection in a diaper was annoying because I enjoy wetting and the erection: a. inhibited wetting and b. directed the wetting in the wrong direction.

Now I wish I had those problems. :lol:

• 7 years later...

I wear 24/7 and erections do happen. I normally point up, so it's not a problem when I do get hard. I learned a long time ago to just wear good premium diaper that can absorb quickly, and that fit

Something went wrong on the surgery?

in the beginning the diaper arousal me but i dont get that kind any more. Maybe becurse the little boy in me is stronger then the big boy part.

Nope, it went right for once. My surgery was the 4th urinary sphincterotomy I've had.

It bothers me, at first I'll be like ok that's fine, then if I get more horny then I start well you know what I mean, then after I get with the " quality time " with myself, I get mad and throw the diaper away, I wish did get erections in my diapers

• 3 weeks later...

Erections in my diaper are only a true problem when changing. I'm well endowed, so pointing down before applying the tapes is a big issue, but after wetting, the squishy loving sides inflate to meet my dick, and begin to massage any erections I have which makes me love my Diaper ever more and more.