LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Let Your Diapers Be Seen?

tcc

Kids of today seem to relish being out in public and being seen with their underwear showing. I like to pad around the house with the top of my diapers and plastic pants showing out of the top of whatever pants I'm wearing, like fleece warmups or jeans. With a short shirt, they're really visible. I love the way it looks. I feel kind of decadent. I wonder how many DLs would consciously go out in public, with diapers or diapers & plastic pants visible and showing, and risk any repercussions, maybe just snide comments, and maybe any tangle with the law. And, maybe some would just take the approach, "Gee, I didn't notice anything was visible....". Thoughts, all?

I've worn thick and obvious out in public a few times. But I dont really flaunt it or anything, like deliberately bending over with a short shirt solely for the purpose of showing off the diaper. Its more just for my own amusement.

But I also go out wearing whatever outfit I want, not caring whether I've got a diaper on or not. I might wear ratty pants with a few small holes in them that you can see the diaper trough, or a shirt which may be short enough to show the top of the diaper if it bunches up or anything. If I get caught, oh well, wont bother me.

I really don't feel the need. Seems a bit like attention seeking to me!

That kills me when the kids wear those big baggy jeans with the big crotch hanging down around their knees and the underwear sticking out. Having said that, it's a teenagers right to wear stupid styles........we've all been there, lol.

Beth

My diaper tends to be noticable. My shirts just meet my skirt. Eh, whatever. I wear diapers, BFD!

My mom actually asked today "You are more crinkley than usual, why?"

My diaper tends to be noticable. My shirts just meet my skirt. Eh, whatever. I wear diapers, BFD!

My mom actually asked today "You are more crinkley than usual, why?"

Heh, like the comment from your mom :-)

But what is BFD?

Out of respect for other people, I would keep them concealed

As for the buldge, I don't worry about it. If anyone bitches about the buldge, I can throw ADA in their faces.

I wear cloth and plastic pants at home. When I travel, I take disposables.

Kids of today seem to relish being out in public and being seen with their underwear showing. I like to pad around the house with the top of my diapers and plastic pants showing out of the top of whatever pants I'm wearing, like fleece warmups or jeans. With a short shirt, they're really visible. I love the way it looks. I feel kind of decadent. I wonder how many DLs would consciously go out in public, with diapers or diapers & plastic pants visible and showing, and risk any repercussions, maybe just snide comments, and maybe any tangle with the law. And, maybe some would just take the approach, "Gee, I didn't notice anything was visible....". Thoughts, all?

I know many will disagree with this, but some people like to feel a little excitement when they are out and about if someone notices they have a diaper on. I've read posts where people have gone out in just their diapers or baby clothes, pacifiers and even baby bottles. I think that is taking things way too far. On the other hand, I don't see that much of a problem with a little bit of diaper showing out the back of your jeans or shorts if you bend down and your shirt rides up. I haven't come across anyone yet who is rude enough to come up to me and tell me that my diaper is showing out the back of my pants. How many times have you seen someones underpant waistband showing out the back of their jeans or pants? I think that people's underwear showing out the back of their pants when they bend or squat down is a fairly normal occurance. Seeing a bit of someone's diaper or underpant is a lot better than seeing someone's plumber's butt crack when they bend down. As long as a person is dressed normally and acts normally anyone who might happen to see their diaper showing out the back of their pants will just assume the person has an incontinence problem and needs to wear them. I always wear nice fitting jeans or shorts and I am well dressed normally. I don't advocate doing like some of the teenagers by wearing diapers and buckeling your jeans down around your thieghs instead of around your waist! The other day I saw a guy in his early 40's wearing a well worn flannel shirt and blue sweat pants at the grocery store shopping with his elderly mother. There was no mistakeing the fact that he was heavily diapered as you could clearly see the buldges and outlines of his diaper under those sweat pants. Even though you could not see any of his diaper showing, I would bet that I look a lot better and normal in my regular nice fitting jeans with a little diaper showing than this guy did in those bulky sweat pants and ratty flannel shirt. Did I say anything to the guy or think that he was disgusting because he was obviously wearing bulky diapers under his sweatpants? No, I figured he had a medical need for them (or possibly was AB). Yes, it's true I couldn't actually see his diapers showing outside his pants but what really is the difference between seeing a little strip of white plastic showing out the back of someone's pants or seeing a big bulky diaper bulging all around someone's waist, butt and between their legs due to that person wearing sweatpants? Yes, we need to be respectful of people when we are out and about. True, we could constantly keep tucking in our shirts and making sure our diapers are constantly tucked compleatly in our pants but I can't see where in the normal course of doing things when out and about that a little diaper showing out the back of your pants is a problem for anyone, especially since most people probably wouldn't notice it anyway!

I know many will disagree with this, but some people like to feel a little excitement when they are out and about if someone notices they have a diaper on. I've read posts where people have gone out in just their diapers or baby clothes, pacifiers and even baby bottles. I think that is taking things way too far. On the other hand, I don't see that much of a problem with a little bit of diaper showing out the back of your jeans or shorts if you bend down and your shirt rides up. I haven't come across anyone yet who is rude enough to come up to me and tell me that my diaper is showing out the back of my pants. How many times have you seen someones underpants waistband showing out the back of their jeans or pants? I think that people's underwear showing out the back of their pants when they bend or squat down is a fairly normal occurance. Seeing a bit of someone's diaper or underpants is a lot better than seeing someone's plumber's butt crack when they bend down. As long as a person is dressed normally and acts normally anyone who might happen to see their diaper showing out the back of their pants will just assume the person has an incontinence problem and needs to wear them. I always wear nice fitting jeans or shorts and I am well dressed normally. I don't advocate doing like some of the teenagers by wearing diapers and buckling your jeans down around your thighs instead of around your waist! The other day I saw a guy in his early 40's wearing a well worn flannel shirt and blue sweat pants at the grocery store shopping with his elderly mother. There was no mistaking the fact that he was heavily diapered as you could clearly see the budges and outlines of his diaper under those sweat pants. Even though you could not see any of his diaper showing, I would bet that I look a lot better and normal in my regular nice fitting jeans with a little diaper showing than this guy did in those bulky sweat pants and ratty flannel shirt. Did I say anything to the guy or think that he was disgusting because he was obviously wearing bulky diapers under his sweatpants? No, I figured he had a medical need for them (or possibly was AB). Yes, it's true I couldn't actually see his diapers showing outside his pants but what really is the difference between seeing a little strip of white plastic showing out the back of someone's pants or seeing a big bulky diaper bulging all around someone's waist, butt and between their legs due to that person wearing sweatpants? Yes, we need to be respectful of people when we are out and about. True, we could constantly keep tucking in our shirts and making sure our diapers are constantly tucked completely in our pants but I can't see where in the normal course of doing things when out and about that a little diaper showing out the back of your pants is a problem for anyone, especially since most people probably wouldn't notice it anyway!

first check your spelling,secondly i agree on this i mean while i notice if some one were to wear say a thong when sagging id just look and ignore it once i saw what it was i really don't care if you id probably do the same thing if i saw someone wearing a diaper and really why would people wanna sag when wearing a diaper is beyond me

first check your spelling,secondly i agree on this i mean while i notice if some one were to wear say a thong when sagging id just look and ignore it once i saw what it was i really don't care if you id probably do the same thing if i saw someone wearing a diaper and really why would people wanna sag when wearing a diaper is beyond me

Yes, I agree that seeing someone's thong (which happened to me about 3 years ago at work) wasn't that pleasnt a thing in that particular situation. Just as bad as a plumber's butt crack. I appriciate the support for my opinion and do believe people who see just a little diaper out the back of someone's pants will just ignore it as long as the person wearing the diaper isn't flaunting it, making it really obvious and acting like he wants everyone to see it. Yes, my spelling is not the greatest but it is a whole lot better than many posts I've seen here. By the way, you may want to check your punctuation as well! Take care.

I get a little bolder (or should that read "more confident"?) every year, and I'm at the point now where I'm not paranoid about tucking in my shirt, wearing a second shirt that's tucked in, wearing a long-ish t-shirt, etc. If somebody notices an inch of my diaper sticking out of my pants...well, some have higher waists than others, and that's out of my control. I see other people's underwear regularly enough, possibly at work when somebody is on the floor under their desk, plugging in a charger or computer cable, or when I'm at a store and somebody reaches to get something off a shelf and their shirt rides up...not to mention the guys who sag (I believe the trend is dying) and the girls wearing low-waisted jeans. It's is my underwear, so why should I be any more self-conscious? They're the same as anyone else's...just more absorbent and I change more than once a day. :P

Now I do have a slight exhibitionist streak: have gone running down a deserted country road in just a diaper and t-shirt, and sometimes been doing laundry at my apartment complex and realized I wanted to wash the pants I was wearing (my door was just 10 steps away, so why engage in unnecessary movement?), but these were the exceptions. I absolutely don't flaunt myself in public, but I don't go around paranoid either.

Well, we've had lots of "I dont care if my diaper is seen posts", where's all the people who are afraid of being noticed? People are always posting about being extremely nervous about being caught, but where'd they all go? Cause theyre obviously not visiting this thread :-)

also you have to remember that diapers are just another form of underwear we choose or have to wear i mean come on people think about it if you get all bitchy cause the person in line in some store next to you is wearing were there diaper is showing slightly above there pants and you get all bitchy about it something is seriously wrong with you i tend to ignore that and remember its his/her choice in what underwear he/she wears

i for one am damn afraid of having my diaper seen i hate the idea of anyone having a thought about me relating to diapers in anyway whether i know them or not but i wear in public alot still anyway more often than not lately. i find most of the time i am telling myself not to care about them or that i dont care who sees but those are just words to ease my nerves truth is i do care. so far as i can tell nobody has noticed

I will say that I am much more careful about not letting my diaper show around my own town in places where I might just run into someone I know. When I'm out of town or places where I'm sure I won't run into someone who knows me, I am a lot more casual about letting my diaper show out the back of my pants. As long as it's not anymore offensive than people who's underpants show, I really don't care if a stranger who I'll probably never see again notices I'm wearing a diaper. Those people will most likely forget they even saw it after a few minutes, unless they themselves are AB or DL and then it dosn't matter anyway.

I don't take pains to be noticed or not noticed. It really seems to just work out better when you don't stress over other people finding out or go out of your way to make a point of it. If anybody has ever noticed, they definitely didn't say anything to me about it or give so much as a sidelong stare. I'd like to think I'm confident, but perhaps I'm just shameless or indecent.

I think it's inappropriate to flash your underwear in public, be it "big boy" type or diapers/pull-ups.

When I'm home and alone, I like to let them show a bit for my own sake to remind me I'm wearing in more ways, but I'd never do that intentionally when I'm out.

B)

I went fishing down at the beach,it was pretty deserted,and,knowing this'i decided to diaper myself before going,i was wearing thick cotton diapers,with a pair of plastic pants,i slipped on my jean cutoffs,they were really cut off short,anyway'i'm down fishing when another boy came down to also fish,well'unknown to me everytime i sat down,my plastic pants would poke out the bottoms of my shorts,so here i am sitting talking to this other boy,and,all the time i see him looking at my crotch'i figuared maybe i have a live one,and,i don't mean a fish,finally it dawns on me,that he is looking at my plastic pants poking out of my shorts,i got a real kick out of his interest.

B)

I went fishing down at the beach,it was pretty deserted,and,knowing this'i decided to diaper myself before going,i was wearing thick cotton diapers,with a pair of plastic pants,i slipped on my jean cutoffs,they were really cut off short,anyway'i'm down fishing when another boy came down to also fish,well'unknown to me everytime i sat down,my plastic pants would poke out the bottoms of my shorts,so here i am sitting talking to this other boy,and,all the time i see him looking at my crotch'i figuared maybe i have a live one,and,i don't mean a fish,finally it dawns on me,that he is looking at my plastic pants poking out of my shorts,i got a real kick out of his interest.

:groupwave: Good for you Cute Baby Ronnie, I've done the same myself. On hot summer days i'll go to a state park and go for a walk or ride my bike just in diapers, plastic pants, and a tee shirt. I've gotten the same response sometimes myself. Some are really cool with it since i get big smiles and a hello especially from the ladies that are out for a walk. Some others give me a look like I'm totally retarded or something hahaaahaa. I still LOVE GOING PUBLIC diapered, but of course in the proper places. I would'nt dare do it at a mall or some place where it just would'nt be appropriate. I've gone public on a beach too. I laid out a big beach towel just in diapers and plastic pants....LOVE IT !!!!! Keep doing what you love to do. :D:whistling::thumbsup: