LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Been Caught?

• 2 weeks later...

I got into the habit of driving with my diaper exposed. I would pull down my jeans so that the diaper was visible while I drove. I got a kick out of it, knowing that I was exposed in public but without anyone being able to see it. Or so I thought. One day, while I was stopped at a red light, a truck pulled up beside me. Trucks have a high driver’s compartment, and I discovered the hard way that it’s high enough to be able to look down into cars and see drivers’ waist area. There was a passenger in the truck who not only saw me, but he started trying to get my attention, making a “WTF” expression at me. I did my best to ignore him. I was pretty glad when the light finally turned green. Needless to say I gave up on that particular habit. 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Dyson said:

I got into the habit of driving with my diaper exposed. I would pull down my jeans so that the diaper was visible while I drove. I got a kick out of it, knowing that I was exposed in public but without anyone being able to see it. Or so I thought. One day, while I was stopped at a red light, a truck pulled up beside me. Trucks have a high driver’s compartment, and I discovered the hard way that it’s high enough to be able to look down into cars and see drivers’ waist area. There was a passenger in the truck who not only saw me, but he started trying to get my attention, making a “WTF” expression at me. I did my best to ignore him. I was pretty glad when the light finally turned green. Needless to say I gave up on that particular habit. 

I drive a low car and tinted windows so its hard for people to see in during the day..... i drive around with my diaper exposed sometimes too 

Edited by Young1
Mispelling
  • Haha 1
On 7/15/2008 at 1:50 AM, LonLon said:

Back in 1975 with summer fast approaching I decided to test mom and dads threts of severe punishment if I was caught wearing a diaper again.

So I carefully planned out my plan of action. I would asked to stay home when they went to town to shop was my first step. Next was to make sure I had a diaper and duct tape ready, and lastly was to make sure I got to stay home by myself. This was a treat in our household back than, to get to stay home by yourself while the rest went to town.

I had been asking all week to stay home this time when the rest of the family went to town. I was warned that if anything happened I would be in big trouble and that I had better stay away from the babys room and the diapers.

I asked mom to count the diapers befor she left and again when she got back to see if any where missing, she assured me she defently would be counting all the diapers.

Off to town they went, and now to throw my plan into action, the first thing I did was go up to my room and get out the diaper I had stashed away a few weeks earlyer, next I strippd off all my clothes and fastened the diaper onto myself and secured it with the duct tape. I only had 2 hours to be ready for their return from town to I did not want to waste anytime.

I quickly shit in the diaper and than piss in it . I had been fighting the urge to piss and shit all morning just to I could go in the diaper as soon as they all left for town.

I was enjoying wearing this wet & messy diaper when I noticed the time and it would only be a few minutes befor everyone arrived back from town, so I had to act fast to put the rest of my plan into action.

I dashed out of the house in only my dirty diaper, I hid behind some bushes a few feet from the house and waited for everyone to get out of the car and go into the house. I know the first thing mom did was to go and count the diapers in the babys room, I bet she was supprised to find the count was the same as befor they went to town. As it was only a few minutes later when mom and dad came outside to look for me and congradulate me for not taking any diapers think I had learned my lesson last summer when I had got caught and was forced to wear a diaper for the rest of the day.

Little did they know that the son they where so proud of was now wearing a wet & messy diaper and waiteing to be caught wearing it, and get caught I did, at least they thought they had caught me, as they did not know I had planned to get caught just to see if they would hold true their threats of punishment.

When they rounded the corner of the house there I was, playing in the sand box in only a diaper, a wet & messy diaper none the least.

This made both my parents very angry and I would have gotten a ass wipping if it had not been for the messy diaper I had on.

Dad said fine, you want to dress and act like a baby, fine than, you will wear diapers and you will piss and shit in those diapers just like a baby, and you will be told when you can change your diapers, and you will only change your diaper when your told to.

He than told me that I would be wearing diapers no matter where we went or who came over to visit. That I had better get used to being teased all summer cause thats how long I was going to be forced to wear diapers as punishment.

Again little did he or mom know that, thats just what I wanted to do, I wanted to wear diapers, I wanted to piss in my diaper, I wanted to shit in my diaper, heck I was happy to hear I would be wearing diapers all summer long.

But as far as they knew I was upset that I had to wear them all summer and I had to make it look like I was not enjoying it or they would take the diapers away and give me a different form of punishment.

I really really enjoyed your story buddy! I can't believe that happened to you. it's like something out of a novel.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@iluvmydiapers someone complimented your story!  @BabySpiderBoy is a great friend of mine!

Yes I am! Or else I wouldn't be your friendly neighborhood Spider-Boy!??️?️??☺️??❤️?❤️??❤️

• Like 1
2 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Well I'm glad he enjoyed my story, I have fond memories of that summer and wish I could go back and relive it all over again. 

@liuvmydiapers tell more about your diaper experiences. I would LOVE to hear them!?❤️?☺️?

• Like 1

I've been "caught" a number of times. 

First when I was 14 or 15 I made a pair of training pants by sewing several (about 100 layers of fabric (from the rag bag) into the inside of a pair of my tighty whiteys. I wore and wet them several times and I would hand wash them and dry them in the sun. This was in Arizona, so they didn't take long to dry. 

One day someone came home while I was wearing t"hem and had just started to wet them. I quickly stuffed them in the bottom drawer of my dresser.  

The next day when I got home from school, my mother, in front of my brothers and sister, produced the offending training pants and asked: "What were these doing in your dresser drawer, and WET too?"  I could only stammer out "I don't know."  

After a long silence she finally turned and walked away. I never heard another word about it. 

Another time I was driving from Phoenix to San Diego while wearing a cheap drug store disposible with 2 diaper doublers in it. I was soaking wet and needed to change badly. Finally a rest area came up so I stopped, grabbed a new diaper and 2 more doublers, and headed for the men's room.  When I got there I discovered... open stalls with no doors!!!   The restroom was empty so I went to the last stall and went ahead with my diaper change.  With the soaked one on the floor and the new one just being pulled up between my legs the door opened and a group of about 5 men came in. They each headed for a urinal or a stall and one of them started to come into my stall before he saw me.  He just said "excuse me" and went back the way he came. I was soooo embarrassed that I just stayed in the stall until they all left, took my soggy diaper and dropped it in the trash on my way to the car.  

Another time I was "caught" I was sitting in my living room wearing a double overnight cloth diaper with nursery print plastic panties and a t-shirt. Nothing else.  

It was a hot day so both the front and back doors were open so the air would flow through.. just the screen doors closed. 

The doorbell rang. All of any clothing that I needed to cover my diaper with was in the bedroom...on the other side of the entryway and the open door. The TV was on so it was obvious that I was in the room. No chance to ignore the doorbell.   I quickly stepped across the entryway and into the bedroom in full view of the door to door salesman standing there.  

I said: "I'll be with you in a minute." stepped into the bedroom and pulled on a pair of sweatpants over my diaper and went to the door. 

"Did I come at a bad time?" was the only comment, but I KNOW that he say my plastic panties. 

I copied this over from a response I gave to another post about being caught by friends or family. I posted on this thread earlier about the time my step-dad found my homemade cloth diaper when I was in my early teens. These are the times when I suspect my diaper may have been noticed since I went 24/7 about 2.5 years ago:

- I went out with the dog wearing a big diaper - I think it was a Barnyard - under fairly light running shorts, early in the morning, never planning to talk to anyone, and I ran into a neighbour who wanted to chat. I was mostly worried about my profile as viewed from behind, so I walked away backwards as we said our goodbyes, then I turned around after I was a distance away and walked down the street, until my dog forced me to stop when he sniffed something, and I used that as an excuse to look back... and saw her standing there, watching me walking away. Not sure what, if anything, she saw, but it felt a bit weird. She was clearly watching me walk away. 

- I visit with a good buddy and his family a few times a year, or I did, back when international travel wasn't very complicated, and he has three kids. One time I was hanging out on his pool deck when his youngest daughter walked up to me and asked, apropos of nothing, if there was "such a thing as adult diapers?" THAT got my blood pressure up, because I was known to bring Canadian candy and other gifts for them, so my suitcase might have been a source of curiosity to them... and my suitcase had a bunch of diapers in it, and it was on the floor in their guest bedroom. What, if anything, they might have seen has never been confirmed. 

- Just a few weeks ago I was doing pool maintenance, thinking that I was alone outside the house, and I had a diaper on under shorts, but I wasn't being very careful about having my shirt tucked in and I didn't have a onesie on. I was bent over, testing the water chemistry, when I heard my wife's friend, who was staying with us, talking to her daughter from the deck above where I was stooped over. She had walked out onto the deck at some point without me hearing her. I looked back over my shoulder and said "Good morning", resisting the urge to check if my shirt had ridden up at the back. Once she turned and went back into the house, I reached back... and, up, there was about a finger's width of my diaper standing up. Printed diaper, too - I can only hope that from 20 feet away, it wasn't obvious what I was wearing, and/or she didn't care and didn't pay attention. 

- The one confirmed diaper sighting was at a Home Depot early in my 24/7 journey, when I bent over to look at plumbing fittings on a low shelf, and a guy behind me said something like "I prefer Safari's myself", and I thought he was commenting on the process of searching the shelves there - at our local store, help is often hard to come by. So, I said something like "Yup, this is a bit of a hunt, for sure...", and then he said, very directly "No, I prefer Safari's over Monsters." It took me a prolonged moment to process that, but then it struck me like a bolt from the sky that what he was referring to was Rearz products... IE he preferred Safari's over.... the Lil' Monster that I was presently wearing. I shot a look back, and saw that he was an older guy, maybe in his late 50's or early 60's, and he gave me a wave and walked away down the isle. One thing to note is that I live about 45 minutes or so from Rearz, so, inevitably, there have to be other people around here who know about them. That experience caused me to add about 10 t-shirt style onesies to my wardrobe, so there would be no more waistband excursions. As long as I bothered to wear one, anyway. 

- A few weeks ago, it was my onesie that nearly gave me away - I had thrown it on but didn't snap up the underside of it, then I pulled some shorts on, and went in to say goodnight to my younger daughter, and ended up sitting on her bed chatting for a few minutes. Then she turned her lamp off and I got up to leave, whereupon I realized that the back flap of my onesie, with its crescent of snaps, was hanging out over my shorts like a tuxedo tail, however it was dark in the room and I don't think she saw anything. Close call, though. 

• 5 weeks later...

I’ve been caught wearing diapers on many occasions but one of the most memorable ones was when I was living in a house with 4 roommates when I thought I had gotten the house to myself for the weekend one time I waited until everyone had left and I diapered up and went downstairs to the living room to watch a movie and was just wearing a tee shirt and a diaper. I had already wet my diaper once and was just in the process of wetting a second time when my roommate Lori came through the front door and walked straight into the living room (I was startled to say the least and was unable to do anything other than sit there and pee in my diaper).  She looked straight at my crotch and said, “That’s a different look for you isn’t it?”  I proceeded to tell her that ‘no’ it wasn’t a different look, I wore diapers 75% of the time, I just wore them under my clothes so she didn’t know that I was wearing them. She seemed really interested in me telling her about me and my diapers but I was feeling a little self conscious about sitting on the couch in front of her in a soaking wet diaper so I went to my room and changed into a fresh diaper and went back down to the living room and began telling her my story about how I became interested in diapers. She was an open minded girl who threw fetish parties about once a month (all of the roommates were asked to make themselves scarce during the parties so we didn’t know what was going on). About halfway through my diaper origin story I peed my diaper (which immediately drew her attention and she had me stop the story as she watched me wet myself). Once I had finished wetting my diaper I excused myself to go and change but after I had put on a fresh diaper I called her up to my room so I could show her my diaper stash and the website where I ordered my diapers from as I finished my diaper story. She giggled when I showed her my diapers commenting that they looked like bigger versions of baby diapers (I told her that was the general idea). When I was done she told me that the reason she was so interested was that she had a couple of friends that were interested in ABDL but she didn’t know anyone who was into it and discovering me in diapers   was a wonderful coincidence that she never would’ve guessed would happen. She also told me she was having a fetish party that night and she wanted me to come so I could talk to her friends that were interested in ABDL. So I attended her party (the first of several that I we t to while she lived there).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

I’ve been caught wearing diapers on many occasions but one of the most memorable ones was when I was living in a house with 4 roommates when I thought I had gotten the house to myself for the weekend one time I waited until everyone had left and I diapered up and went downstairs to the living room to watch a movie and was just wearing a tee shirt and a diaper. I had already wet my diaper once and was just in the process of wetting a second time when my roommate Lori came through the front door and walked straight into the living room (I was startled to say the least and was unable to do anything other than sit there and pee in my diaper).  She looked straight at my crotch and said, “That’s a different look for you isn’t it?”  I proceeded to tell her that ‘no’ it wasn’t a different look, I wore diapers 75% of the time, I just wore them under my clothes so she didn’t know that I was wearing them. She seemed really interested in me telling her about me and my diapers but I was feeling a little self conscious about sitting on the couch in front of her in a soaking wet diaper so I went to my room and changed into a fresh diaper and went back down to the living room and began telling her my story about how I became interested in diapers. She was an open minded girl who threw fetish parties about once a month (all of the roommates were asked to make themselves scarce during the parties so we didn’t know what was going on). About halfway through my diaper origin story I peed my diaper (which immediately drew her attention and she had me stop the story as she watched me wet myself). Once I had finished wetting my diaper I excused myself to go and change but after I had put on a fresh diaper I called her up to my room so I could show her my diaper stash and the website where I ordered my diapers from as I finished my diaper story. She giggled when I showed her my diapers commenting that they looked like bigger versions of baby diapers (I told her that was the general idea). When I was done she told me that the reason she was so interested was that she had a couple of friends that were interested in ABDL but she didn’t know anyone who was into it and discovering me in diapers   was a wonderful coincidence that she never would’ve guessed would happen. She also told me she was having a fetish party that night and she wanted me to come so I could talk to her friends that were interested in ABDL. So I attended her party (the first of several that I we t to while she lived there).

Wow that's quite the story buddy, very interesting!? I really enjoyed it!??☺️

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

I’m fairly certain that most people know that I wore Pampers from the time I was 4.5 until I was 7 because I begged my mother to put me back in diapers when we were grocery shopping after I had spent the day with a girl at my daycare that deliberately wet her pants and got put in diapers. 

But after I was taken out of diapers when I was 7 I still really wanted to wear them and as time went by the feelings only got stronger so I started saving my money and after I turned 8 I finally had enough to buy my first box of Pampers so after school one day I hopped on my bike and rode to the grocery store and I went to the diaper aisle and I got the biggest box of the biggest diapers that they had and went to the cashier to pay for them (I even had a story all worked up in case anyone asked me about them, but nobody did). I got on my bike and put the box of Pampers in the paper carrier that I had on my bike for my paper route and I rode home as fast as I could. I was a latchkey kid so I knew that no one would be home. I got home and went straight up to my room and immediately put a diaper on and it fit perfectly, I was in heaven and then I went down the hall to my parents room because they had a full length dress mirror on their bedroom door so I stood in front of the mirror and admired my diaper but more importantly so I could watch myself pee and i watched as the yellow stain started in the center of my crotch and spread like wildfire across the crotch of my diaper and then I played in my wet diaper for about an hour or so. I wound up wearing a diaper to bed almost every night and did this for a couple of months until one Saturday morning when my mother came into my room to wake me up and when she pulled back the covers she discovered me wearing a soaking wet diaper that I was in the middle of peeing in and she told me to put on a shirt and shoes and come downstairs. She took me out to her car and drove to the grocery store and took me straight to the diaper aisle and she grabbed 2 boxes of Pampers and handed them to me and took me to the cashier and paid for them then she drove home. She took me into the living room and she changed my diaper and told me that I was going to wear diapers 24/7/365 until she said otherwise. Then she took me to my room and opened my underwear drawer and she threw out all my underwear and replaced them with diapers and I wore Pampers until I was 10. 

Edited by IminWetPampers
Spelling mistake
  • Like 2
  • 9 months later...

When I lived at home with my parents my mom caught me a few times and scolded me and threw my diapers out. After getting caught about a 4th time she threatened to take me to therapy but I promised her I would stop and I did until I moved out and got my own place ever since I have gotten my own place I have worn occasionally. I almost got caught by my gf as she came home for lunch unexpectedly and I had a diaper on under my jeans and she felt my crotch and asked me what she was feeling and I lied and told her I had a hard on and that is what she was feeling. 

• Like 1

just this morning, roofers showed up to repair shingles blown off. I did have on sweat pants covering my wet Rearz, Critter caboose with lots of crinkle. 

I went to the dentist today and I always wear when going there but, after that appointment was a doctor appointment to become a new patient, going over things I mentioned having a mole on my side and he said ok I can look at it, when I started to expose it, oops, the top of my Crinkle will be showing. Ok we can do this another time. 

9 hours ago, dlsafrica said:

The first time my ex encountered it she asked why there was a diaper under my pillow.

That's an unusual place for a diaper, the diaper should have been on you which would have then led to an honest and intimate discussion.