LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tube Diapers Beta

Maybe we need some rules or at least guidelines. There are two videos, one tagged male and the other tagged female. Both of them were guys in diapers.

If it was me, the one tagged female should have a woman in diapers in it, not an boy.

So, can we have some guidelines for proper etiquette?

i'm in!!!!!

havent been to it yet but the idea is so provokative that I will have to say in for the simple fact of it all.

are you going to set it up so people can personalize their experience by makeing play lists and favorites? and are you going to make it similar to youtube as where you can make a home page about your self as well so that everyone knows where the videos came from?

We are testing a new script that works like utube but will be controlled by us, so diapers are allowed and expected. help us test it by uploading a video:

http://www.tubediapers.com/

Tube Diapers??? Totally tubular, man....

Unfortuneately, I am still using a soda straw called dialup, and I'm not all that interested in pics, so you won't find me there...

However, I have a cute way to say the URL:

"To Be Diapers".com....

That is an awesome site! I just registered but have to confirm from my e-mail message. I hope alot of videos will be posted as it gains popularity. Great job on the website!

I got registered...runs alittle slow..at least to me. I'll upload a video soon.

BTW..that clip with the diapered girl cleaning the bathroom is HOT!!!!!

The link is not working for me today but it had worked in the past.

Daily, if you drop me a PM with an email address than will receive roughly 400MB of movies they are yours for the asking. I don't have the time to do the uploading myself. Sorry to much working not enough fun.

Tubediapers is currently closed while we look for a proper host for it. Will fix the signature link.

Email for vids: dailydi@dailydiapers.com