LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daycare?

Lets say you went over to your local daycare with a full diaper and asked for a change and explaned to them that you were incontinent and could not change yourself and no one else could change you do you think they would change you?

Mewtwo:

Dude. WHY would you think what you just described in the original is a good idea??

I agree with Pipsqueak.

Just wow. I'm sorry, but just...wow.

~ Moogle

PS: It's this type of action/thought that makes people think the ABDL community is made up of pedophiles. Way to go, man. <_<

Lets say you went over to your local daycare with a full diaper and asked for a change and explaned to them that you were incontinent and could not change yourself and no one else could change you do you think they would change you?

if you truly consider this - GET PROFESSIONAL HELP dude... this is serious.

look, first: if you've got one working arm and a hand you can change you own diapers ... if you've got two, hell it is easy.

if you'd be disabled and really couldn't do it yourself - different situation..

but in your case (I assume you can use your hands as you're here on a kink-forum and type messages....) you are going to push your private sexual desires on others - WHICH IS VERY VERY WRONG. if you ever do such a thing, I hope they call the cops and you get busted.

Abusing others for your private fantasies is well beyond "wrong".

But if you truly desire to have your diapers changed, and don't have a willing partner - go to a hooker. Money will buy you almost anything.

At least this way, you buy a "service" and don't force your sexuality on someone unwilling.

besides, abusing any sort of medical facility, daycare (adults), or care-personals for your twisted ideas isn't going to make you welcome anywhere but a sweet jail cell...

ah - sorry ... but it's thoughts like this and ideas like these which make me feel upset at even being here... Why can't some guys just don't enjoy their fetish without trying to involve others... same thing with the dude here recently thinking of going to an Incontinence support group to meet a diaper wearing girl... gosh, that's morally so wrong.

Guest Sissy lil Lucy

Being a Dad myself (Lets not get too confused on that point) I'm just glad that at most nursery/Daycare centres someone with this sort of idea wouldn't even make it through the front door!

I can't stress just how wrong the whole idea is!!

Lucy

Is there a way that this whole thread can just be deleted????? We don't need stuff like this on the boards,

I agree with pipsqueak too....get some freeking help. :badmood:

qwack

Whilst I full heartedly agree that we don't need fucked up stuff like this here, I also think it serves as a great example for the ABDL World that most here are VERY MUCH OPPOSED to such actions.... this way if some "outsider" stumbles across this post he/she will at least see that the vast majority is strictly against such stunts.

Without wanting to repeat what the others have said, you really need to find a like minded person willing to indulge you or do it yourself.

If you start approaching people like day care workers you will quite rightly get your arse arrested. If you tell them you couldn't do it yourself, well what would you normally do? They will realise pretty quickly that you are just being a perv. If my wife or sister worked in a day care centre and they told me you came up asking for a diaper change I would be really pissed with you!!

Remember, a fetish is only harmless when it's between consenting adults and doesn't involve children, animals, or un-consenting adults.

You have a think about that!

Beth

What sort of Daycare are you talking about?

One of the growth industries in Adult Day Care, not just for ABDL, but as a way senior citizens can be social while they are awake. Most who go to these adult daycare centers live independently, not in typical senior citizen homes.

Every adult daycare center I know about has staff to deal with changing diapers for those unable to do so themselves.

Just across the alley from my husband's office in Hollywood there is such an adult daycare center. What I see looking through the window are active adults, many looking younger than retirement age.

Perhaps an ABDL could try signing up for such a place.

And not to mention the diapers you would get in jail/prison will not be the best.

Although BIGBUBBA your cell mate might like changing you :whistling: and when he is done using you, well you may need diapers then :thumbsup:

Eric D has some of the best advice, IF you REALLY have to have someone change you, rent a lady of the nite to do it.

Trust me, they have had weirder requests, and might even give you a discount for being a repeat coustomer.

Every city or town has them, just look around

There was a guy that did this in Washington State. He wandered into a child daycare, acted mentally handicaped with a loaded diaper. He had a note pinned on his cloths with instructions

to change him. The staff did change him, but his hard on gave him away.

The staff called the police because they figured out he was faking the handicap, and even if

he wasnt, an adult mentally handicaped person that required diapers should never be left

alone to be wandering the streets. If he was truely handicaped, someone else would be

going to jail for not supervising him and he would be going into state custody.

I tried to find the story link, but I think its to old of a story. It was all over the news.

This guy totaly destroyed his life and his reputation in the town.

I would really say that you should rethink any actions like this.

Radioman

There was a guy that did this in Washington State. He wandered into a child daycare, acted mentally handicaped with a loaded diaper. He had a note pinned on his cloths with instructions

to change him. The staff did change him, but his hard on gave him away.

I read somewhere that guys almost always have a stiffy when they are diapered, even when they don't have a fetish for it.

Not sure if this is the case, just read it somewhere.....may be complete crap!!

Beth

All I can say is "SICK MAN, JUST WHERE THE HELL DID YOU COME UP WITH THIS IDEA??" It's just so, so wrong on so many different levels.

There ARE professional MOMMIES or NANNIES for this type of service, you could look them up if you feel an absolute NEED to be changed by somebody. But to even ask what you are asking is just plain old WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!!!

Honestly, where the hell do some of these people come from?? Are we still on Earth? Did I accidently wander into some other dimention (or should I say DEMENtion?)?

Why are you guys even giving this guy advice? You shouldn't talk to crazy people, it might encourage them.

Vic

All I can say is "SICK MAN, JUST WHERE THE HELL DID YOU COME UP WITH THIS IDEA??" It's just so, so wrong on so many different levels.

There ARE professional MOMMIES or NANNIES for this type of service, you could look them up if you feel an absolute NEED to be changed by somebody. But to even ask what you are asking is just plain old WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!!!

Honestly, where the hell do some of these people come from?? Are we still on Earth? Did I accidently wander into some other dimention (or should I say DEMENtion?)?

Why are you guys even giving this guy advice? You shouldn't talk to crazy people, it might encourage them.

Vic

Sorry Vic, I only asked if guys get a stiffy when being diapered :unsure:

Beth

Sorry Vic, I only asked if guys get a stiffy when being diapered :unsure:

Beth

Oh, well, then I'm sorry Beth. Yes, guys usually do get hard when being changed if it has any sexual connotation to that individual.

What I was replying to was where this guy wanted to go to a daycare and see if he could get someone there to change his dirty diapers. Highly inappropriate and bad behavior if you ask me.

Vic

I don't think you'd get anything but a request to leave the premises. The staff at day care centers is pretty familiar with the parents/guardians of the children there (they have to be these days, what with child abduction being such a concern), and a strange, unfamiliar person walking in (asking to be changed or not) would likely be cause for concern for them. Push your luck and maybe they'll even call the cops on you.

In most jurisdiction the law requires child daycare centers to call the cops when unauthorized strangers enter, especially with outlandish requests.

As an attorney I strongly urge all ABDL to stay away from child daycare and schools. These days, do you think cops and prosecutors will laugh about an adult asking for a diaper change.

In the news story was it clear the man was actually changed at a child daycare?

Angela Bauer, Esq.

I don't think you'd get anything but a request to leave the premises. The staff at day care centers is pretty familiar with the parents/guardians of the children there (they have to be these days, what with child abduction being such a concern), and a strange, unfamiliar person walking in (asking to be changed or not) would likely be cause for concern for them. Push your luck and maybe they'll even call the cops on you.

I'd hit you in the groin and call the cops.

What an asshole.

Okay, you've had a good slap around the head and hopefully that's knocked some much needed sense into you. Having said that, you should take note of what Angela says, she is an expert on US law and isn't making an empty threat.

You are a young guy and I take it that your aim is to have a GF that will play diaper games with you, no problem with that. But you can probably tell by the replies you received, in particular from our female members, that you will not find a girl that thinks this sort of prank is okay.

In the meantime, if you really need a girl to change you there are plenty of Adult Baby Nurseries that can provide this. Save some money and go to one of those.

Bethany

Guys, he was probably raised in a right-wing Christian family where these sordid thoughts and behaviours are never heard of, and are frowned upon. Although, when they're exposed, the family stands behind them to present a unified front, anticipating their "recovery" and reuniting with God.

Ever wonder why some kids just scream and fuss for no apparent reason? It's because they're incapable of properly manipulating their social environment to get the attention they want. I'd bet this poor sap is in the same boat -- He just wants attention.

Dude -- Wash your face with some exfoliant soap; SHAVE. Brush your teeth, cut your hair and be polite. --Chances are, you'll get some attention from those whom you seek it. Being attractive can make up for being a perv if you go about it the right way. If all else fails, /yourself. :)

if you truly consider this - GET PROFESSIONAL HELP dude... this is serious.

look, first: if you've got one working arm and a hand you can change you own diapers ... if you've got two, hell it is easy.

if you'd be disabled and really couldn't do it yourself - different situation..

but in your case (I assume you can use your hands as you're here on a kink-forum and type messages....) you are going to push your private sexual desires on others - WHICH IS VERY VERY WRONG. if you ever do such a thing, I hope they call the cops and you get busted.

Abusing others for your private fantasies is well beyond "wrong".

But if you truly desire to have your diapers changed, and don't have a willing partner - go to a hooker. Money will buy you almost anything.

At least this way, you buy a "service" and don't force your sexuality on someone unwilling.

besides, abusing any sort of medical facility, daycare (adults), or care-personals for your twisted ideas isn't going to make you welcome anywhere but a sweet jail cell...

ah - sorry ... but it's thoughts like this and ideas like these which make me feel upset at even being here... Why can't some guys just don't enjoy their fetish without trying to involve others... same thing with the dude here recently thinking of going to an Incontinence support group to meet a diaper wearing girl... gosh, that's morally so wrong.

LOL well I was the "dude" who wanted to go to the group. I didn't but it was an idea atleast. I personally think the idea in principle is alright but your flaw is the daycare. These days people are VERY wary of pervs and kids so thats a bad idea. Your best bet would be going to a hospital and having the nurses change you somehow. Maybe Ill be lucky enough someday! I suppose if you wanted to pay you could just pay for a hospital visit and have them change you for like a week or something.

LOL well I was the "dude" who wanted to go to the group. I didn't but it was an idea atleast. I personally think the idea in principle is alright but your flaw is the daycare. These days people are VERY wary of pervs and kids so thats a bad idea. Your best bet would be going to a hospital and having the nurses change you somehow. Maybe Ill be lucky enough someday! I suppose if you wanted to pay you could just pay for a hospital visit and have them change you for like a week or something.

WRONG IDEAS... mate look, if it's not medical, and do so for some personal sexual gratification then you HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to push this onto anyone else. if you don't have a partner and are so desparate for this go and see a hooker, go to a ab-nursery or whatever in that context...

but going to a hospital or any care-facility and (money or not) have the staff there change your diapers because it makes you feel "good" is just wrong.

Where do you come up with those ideas... damn, you're 19... you should have plenty of opportunities to get a date, to fuck, to blow of some steam and maybe in the longer run even gind a true loving girl who might be even more than just "OK" with you wearing diapers... but forcing this on other, uninvolved people couldn't morally be any more wrong... it simply crosses all basic lines.