LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Use Your Diapers For Their Intended Purpose?

Yes full time for number 1 haven’t used a toilet in over 35 years for this .
Number 2 most of the time but still use a toilet at work for this 

I wear diapers 24/7 for total bladder and bowel incontinence and every diaper I wear gets used for it's intended purpose. I normally have 3 wet diapers per day and 1 wet and messy diaper per day. Last night I tested a Betterdry diaper for the first time and was amazed at how good t performed. It was wet beyond it's capacity and did leak into my diaper cover which I completely expected. What surprised me was the amount of poop that was in it when I woke up and the poop was completely contained in the diaper. I have never had that much poop in a diaper without it leaking into the diaper cover. The Betterdry diaper is a good replacement for my Dry 24/7 overnight diapers.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, fillemup said:

I wear diapers 24/7 for total bladder and bowel incontinence and every diaper I wear gets used for it's intended purpose. I normally have 3 wet diapers per day and 1 wet and messy diaper per day. Last night I tested a Betterdry diaper for the first time and was amazed at how good t performed. It was wet beyond it's capacity and did leak into my diaper cover which I completely expected. What surprised me was the amount of poop that was in it when I woke up and the poop was completely contained in the diaper. I have never had that much poop in a diaper without it leaking into the diaper cover. The Betterdry diaper is a good replacement for my Dry 24/7 overnight diapers.

I agree although I don't wear 24/7.  I tried the Dry 24/7 and really didn't care for them that much.  The Betterdry is all that you say it is with great fit and absorbency.  They are my go to premium diaper.

• 1 month later...

A diaper that is not used for its intended purpose is a waste of a diaper. In fact for me, a slightly wet diaper that is changed is a waste. I like to stay wet for as long as possible without leaking

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Being an adult baby, I wear diapers for their intended purpose and that's because I am incontinent and diaper dependent. I don't even wear adult underwear because adult underwear is for big kids, adults and grown ups. On top that I ain't even potty trained so I am stuck in diapers and I have to use them as intended. Which means adult potties are out for me and diapers are the only thing I am ever allowed to wear.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

Being an adult baby, I wear diapers for their intended purpose and that's because I am incontinent and diaper dependent. I don't even wear adult underwear because adult underwear is for big kids, adults and grown ups. On top that I ain't even potty trained so I am stuck in diapers and I have to use them as intended. Which means adult potties are out for me and diapers are the only thing I am ever allowed to wear.

Does your mom enforce that rule???☺️????♥️?♥️

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Does your mom enforce that rule???☺️????♥️?♥️

Yeap and whenever I am at home, my pants come right off and I'm not ever allowed to wear pants when I am at home. She enforces that because she knows I am an adult baby and knows that adult babies are not ashamed or being diapered out in the open. And she knows I am not allowed to hide my diapers because anyone around the house can diaper check me and see that I am an adult baby.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

Yeap and whenever I am at home, my pants come right off and I'm not ever allowed to wear pants when I am at home. She enforces that because she knows I am an adult baby and knows that adult babies are not ashamed or being diapered out in the open. And she knows I am not allowed to hide my diapers because anyone around the house can diaper check me and see that I am an adult baby.

My mommy has the same rules, as soon as I get home my pants come off so she can see my diaper and she’ll know what condition it is in and whether or not it needs changing. My mother had the same rules when I was a child and in diapers for precisely the same reason. I didn’t mind if then and I don’t mind it now. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

My mommy has the same rules, as soon as I get home my pants come off so she can see my diaper and she’ll know what condition it is in and whether or not it needs changing. My mother had the same rules when I was a child and in diapers for precisely the same reason. I didn’t mind if then and I don’t mind it now. 

Same here and my mom has that rule since I was put back into diaper. When I get home, my pants automatically come off and they don't get put on unless I am going out of the house. They come off because she and anyone at home can see the condition of my diaper and let's me know when it's time to change them. It even let's people know around the house that I'm an adult baby and not an adult, big kid or grown up.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

Did your mommy still give you timeouts when you were 4.5 years old and still in diapers?!???☺️♥️????????????♥️??

9 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Do your mommy still give you timeouts when you were 4.5 years old and still in diapers?!???☺️♥️????????????♥️??

Not like that, She just reminds me to change my wet, poopy diaper. The way she treats me is that she knows I am an adult baby and treats me like an adult baby such as I am not allowed to use the potties, even the ones in public. She knows I make messes and pee in my diaper and she can see that and remind me.

• Like 2

@BabySpiderBoy

just as a reminder, it is a good idea to use the handles of the person that you’re talking to by throwing the  followed by the username that way the person that is reading the post to know that that is who you are talking about. Sometimes it can get confusing when you’re reading a large post or trying to figure out what is being said, but most times you can make it so that people know who you’re talking to if you write it in the paragraph correctly. I always try to use the  followed by the persons username because of the fact that if someone sees that in a notification, they will respond to or look at the post that you posted.

Good Luck!

Brian

• Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@BabySpiderBoy

just as a reminder, it is a good idea to use the handles of the person that you’re talking to by throwing the + followed by the username that way the person that is reading the post to know that that is who you are talking about. Sometimes it can get confusing when you’re reading a large post or trying to figure out what is being said, but most times you can make it so that people know who you’re talking to if you write it in the paragraph correctly. I always try to use the + followed by the persons username because of the fact that if someone sees that in a notification, they will respond to or look at the post that you posted.

Good Luck!

Brian

Oh okay, really?!???? I just use the @symbol and the username of the person I'm talking to when I post on forums like this. Usually that works pretty well for me.??? But thank you Brian!?☺️??♥️?

On 2/26/2022 at 3:30 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Oh okay, really?!???? I just use the @symbol and the username of the person I'm talking to when I post on forums like this. Usually that works pretty well for me.??? But thank you!?☺️??♥️?

@BabySpiderBoy

The at symbol also allows you to choose the user that you want to highlight so they know what is going on. Sometimes I don’t use the symbol myself because I speak the persons name or type it directly into the posting. I had to learn that little trick myself because when I started posting on newer forms I didn’t realize that the handles were called up because of that symbol.

what you are doing seems to work fine, but I just wanted to post that to give you a heads up about the at symbol ?

Brian

3 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@BabySpiderBoy

The ad symbol also allows you to choose the user that you want to highlight so they know what is going on. Sometimes I don’t use the symbol myself because I speak the persons name or type it directly into the posting. I had to learn that school myself because when I started posting on newer forms I didn’t realize that the handles were called up because of that symbol.

what you are doing seems to work fine, but I just wanted to post that to give you a heads up about the at symbol ?

Brian

Yeah, that's what I really like about the at symbol. I already knew that, But thanks for letting me know!???☺️?

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Of course I was. Even as a bigger diaper boy, I was still her little diaper boy (and I had the wet and/or the messy diapers to prove it. 

You SURE did Buddy!? And I'm sure you'd LOVE to experience it again! but THIS time, I would join you!?????♥️??♥️????

• Like 1
16 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

If I could experience it again I’d bring anyone and everyone who wanted to come. 

That makes two of us!???♥️?????????❤️☺️??? LOL!??

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...