LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Like, Love, Hate Or Never Tried

Canned Pineapple - like

Dried Pineapple - like OR hate depending on if it's covered in sugar or not (blech sugar covered pineapple = sweetness overload)

Fresh Pineapple (from the grocery store) - love

Pineapple fresh from the pineapple fields in the state of Hawaii - never tried yet :( my older sister has though, and she said it was so good that now she can't eat any pineapple that's sold here in Pennsylvania because it pales in comparison.

Yes, I'm picky with my pineapple.

Riding in a car (not driving, being a passenger)?

Note to Mooglelove about pineapple: Being born and raised in Hawaii (I left there in the early 90s..job transfer), I know a little about pineapple. I have to say that Hawaiian pineapple is definitely not the best fresh pineapple to be had. Pineapple, as many think, is not native to Hawaii...it was brought to Hawaii in the mid-1800's, from Jamaica, via Brazil. While fresh Hawaiian pineapple is good, the best fresh pineapple, in my opinion, is the fresh pineapple grown either in the Azores or South Africa. The Azorian pineapple is easily double the flavor, juicyness and intensity of its Hawaiian counterpart, and other than the outside husk and crown of the fruit, the entire Azorian fruit can be consumed, including the core, which is usually thrown away from the Hawaiian variety. No pineapple compares with an Azorian grown pineapple! I don't know where you live in the US, (maybe PA?) but surely you must be able to find some decent non-Hawaiian fresh pineapple in your grocery. (I guess it is specifically the fresh Hawaiian variety you're looking for, reading that you love fresh pineapple...evidently you can get fresh pineapple) Here on the East Coast, most fresh pineapple is imported from Costa Rica. The Costa Rican "Gold" variety of pineapple is quite good; it's not as acidic as Hawaiian and a bit sweeter. (Fresh Hawaiian pineapple is now hard to find here on the East Coast) BTW, I travel home every year to Hawaii. I'll be leaving in November for a 3 week stay. If you really want to try a fresh Hawaiian pineapple, keep me in mind around late autumn, and I can get you one. Fresh Hawaiian pineapple can be bought in travel packs at Honolulu International Airport for those leaving on flights out of it. BTW, pineapple production in Hawaii is really down. Like the sugar crop there, it's not nearly as important at it once was. In fact, I think there is only one pineapple canning facility left in HI (on Maui) and I think it is in danger of shuttering. The really big (legal!) crop in Hawaii now is seed corn. Mac nuts and coffee beans are still profitably grown there in large quantities as well.

Now..back to your very fun game!

^ Riding in a car: Like. I'd rather be a passenger than driver.

V (Speaking of coffee) Coffee?

religious people? hmmm, not sure how you mean this. - I am a religious person and I hope a 'faithful' person...but maybe not the kind you're asking about...you'd have to be more specific. I don't hold it over anyone and I don't like anyone who thinks they are better than the next person for whatever reason...(dangerous question, but I certainly don't mind you putting it out there!)

chinese takeout?

religious people? hmmm, not sure how you mean this. - I am a religious person and I hope a 'faithful' person...but maybe not the kind you're asking about...you'd have to be more specific. I don't hold it over anyone and I don't like anyone who thinks they are better than the next person for whatever reason...(dangerous question, but I certainly don't mind you putting it out there!)

chinese takeout?

didn't really think it out, i guess i just meant the kind of people who would cancel a dinner with the president to go to church or the kind of person who will hand you a book of psalms when you're riding on the bus (yeah that's happened to me before)

^love a good movie weither it's at home or at a theater

small dogs?

didn't really think it out, i guess i just meant the kind of people who would cancel a dinner with the president to go to church or the kind of person who will hand you a book of psalms when you're riding on the bus (yeah that's happened to me before)

^love a good movie weither it's at home or at a theater

small dogs?

hate.

Really theres no such thing as a small dog.. there are medium, and big dogs, and then there are small yapping objects suitable for punting.

"Anything that bounces when it barks is not a dog" - Jeff Dunham

While we're on animals though.. Cats?