LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chat Room Open To All

DailyDi

By request we are currently running a trial on the chat room. All "members" (everyone except those validating or banned) now have access. If things go smoothly, great! If not, we'll limit it to verified members again.... so it's up to you guys and gals!

i report peter!!!!

Do i get a prize for being the first??? No?? How about for person who reports the most???

Silly People are voting for Peter.. He's already been reported once :P

Ok, a couple against Peter-- but I'm expecting dozens FOR.

Hey, I think he's a great guy! I don't spend a lot of time in chat lately... but in my time there, I've never known him to be anything but an all-fair stand-up guy. This one's for you, Pete :beer: (Sorry man-- ::beer doesn't work here LOL)

In any event, whoever does it-- DD is the top-shelf AB/DL site, but the chat can attact a few trolls just like any others do. Let's "keep it classy, San Diego" :P

wv.

Can I please add the following to this thread as it might be viewed by a few newbies?

Note To The Newbies:

PM-ing without asking, even if it's just a simple hello, is considered to be poor form and rude. Even if you mean no harm and only want an innocent chat, still ask first, please. It's a general act of courtesy that is very much appreciated and only takes an extra few seconds to do.

Thank you ^_^

- C.J. (Moogle)

Right!!

This appears to have become the unofficial "i wanna be a mod" thread even though another has been tried.

Reasons i should be a mod:

i can talked ghetto so i'm hip and down wiff it. Stop complaining or i'll pop a cap on your head(proof of my ability to talk ghetto).

i've played gawd games so know how to mistr...err treat my minions.

i'm a member of the NRA so if i don't become a mod your all going to be sent on a very long walk!!!!

i'm fair... i'll ban everyone who does not agree with me.

Everyone loves and admires me because i'm 18, truthful and so wonderful.

i'll accept my wages cash in hand (the taxman does not need to know).

i'll lower taxes and promise more and better services. Ok, ok that ones just for a laugh, it's hardly rocket science that with lower taxes you will get the services you paid for ie cheap and crap.

Well thats me rubberstamped to be a mod.

Damn neverly forgot, i love this site it's the artistic use of colour(spelt right not that other wrong spelling i'll point out) so well done Dailydiapers (note the trying out of the the name not just DD)

i look forward to banning everyone,

yours with no respect,

little miss wonderful

Right!!

This appears to have become the unofficial "i wanna be a mod" thread even though another has been tried.

Reasons i should be a mod:

i can talked ghetto so i'm hip and down wiff it. Stop complaining or i'll pop a cap on your head(proof of my ability to talk ghetto).

i've played gawd games so know how to mistr...err treat my minions.

i'm a member of the NRA so if i don't become a mod your all going to be sent on a very long walk!!!!

i'm fair... i'll ban everyone who does not agree with me.

Everyone loves and admires me because i'm 18, truthful and so wonderful.

i'll accept my wages cash in hand (the taxman does not need to know).

i'll lower taxes and promise more and better services. Ok, ok that ones just for a laugh, it's hardly rocket science that with lower taxes you will get the services you paid for ie cheap and crap.

Well thats me rubberstamped to be a mod.

Damn neverly forgot, i love this site it's the artistic use of colour(spelt right not that other wrong spelling i'll point out) so well done Dailydiapers (note the trying out of the the name not just DD)

i look forward to banning everyone,

yours with no respect,

little miss wonderful

Now thats the kind of mod I would worship....forget Peter, I vote for Bel!!!!!!!

BEL FOR MOD!

If mods are to be appointed - I'd definately say Peter is a groovy sort of chap and I'd have to throw my hat in the ring - although I cant at the moment because I've just got back from running and I wore it and its in the washer cos it got sweaty!

I've been a mod before in ukbdsm chat channel (mIRC). I was asked by the owner as she thought I would be good for the channel etc. Let me tell you - I hated it - all the other mods kissed each others backsides...they had their own "sub-channel" where they bit*hed about everyone else in chat and plotted ways to get people banned. I lasted 15 minutes before I'd seen enough.

Moderating in chat would be good - as long as you get the right people to be moderators. Shoot me down in flames if you want - but there are too many self obsessed, short fused lunatics on the internet and yes....we get our share in chat. To be honest - I'd got bored with all the "look at me...I'm wonderful*/pityful*/poopy*/wet*/insane*/rude and obnoxious* (*delete as appropriate) and I limit my visits now, only going in when I know the crowd who are in there are going to be up for a chat on EVERYTHING in life - not just diapers. I'd hate to see power crazy mods (Peter isn't like that!) who just boot you out because your opinion differs to theirs.

Actually as much as Belinda_Sue_Fox jokes about the reasons for her becoming a moderator - if Bel would do it......I'd nominate. However, I think Belinda is rather like me (only pink) and has previous experience of what mods can be like!

DailyDi - I know why you're doing it mate and I hope it all works out. I'm just throwing my two penneth in before it all starts - I really hope it works out and it gets rid of the "net numpties" who sadly tarnish all corners of the internet.

Dynamick :)

Guest Baby_brad

being an IRC admin really blows, I'm an admin in 3 IRC channels (one of which is of *caugh* questionable legality) so I'm always booting people out for going over the lines, and then you wind up why your IRC server is being DDoS'd every 5 minutes when you boot some so called "leet" hacker..

Teachers, yea they should be mods. Course they would have to send a pic wearing teh sexy teacher glasses, pencil skirt and white blouse etc.

So yea teachers for mods after all they have experience of being dominering meglomanics

Hmmmm, Teachers huh?.... well I guess that would include me...and I do wear glasses... however, not so sure on the pencil skirt and white blouse.... blah....even though I've been a mod once before, being a mod to school kids is a lot easier than being a mod to silly diaper wearing adults who act like kids lol.... it was fun being a mod... however, i hate the fact that people come to you and say who you should and shouldn't ban... it definitely takes a neutural party to pull off being mod and someone who has time to be around to do the job.....

I think however, those who do frequent chat quit often should have a say in who gets to be mod, and maybe it should only be allowed to be those who have 0% warnings, or no email complaints about their behavior... I say this cause I know that a few of us would be banned right away if certain people got to be mod, only because of differences in opinions and views and I don't think thats fair....

Teachers, yea they should be mods. Course they would have to send a pic wearing teh sexy teacher glasses, pencil skirt and white blouse etc.

So yea teachers for mods after all they have experience of being dominering meglomanics

Hmmmm, Teachers huh?.... well I guess that would include me...and I do wear glasses... however, not so sure on the pencil skirt and white blouse.... blah....even though I've been a mod once before, being a mod to school kids is a lot easier than being a mod to silly diaper wearing adults who act like kids lol.... it was fun being a mod... however, i hate the fact that people come to you and say who you should and shouldn't ban... it definitely takes a neutural party to pull off being mod and someone who has time to be around to do the job.....

I think however, those who do frequent chat quit often should have a say in who gets to be mod, and maybe it should only be allowed to be those who have 0% warnings, or no email complaints about their behavior... I say this cause I know that a few of us would be banned right away if certain people got to be mod, only because of differences in opinions and views and I don't think thats fair....