LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Proper Treatment Of Dl Girls And Ab Girls

So, what it boils down to is act like a real human being and not some primal animal instinct that only has one goal in mind. You've got a diaper on so stop trying to mark your territory.

Like others have said, it's sad to even have to put this topic up. The HNGs (Horny Net Geeks) that are constantly PMing anything with a gender ambigous name or annoucing, "PM me ladies!" every 2 minutes are totally ludicris.

If you have any doubts about your actions, ask yourself this, "Would I act like this around a group of people in a public resturant?" If the answer is no, its probably not appropriate in the chat room, diapers not withstanding.

Additionally, just because someone accepts a PM (invited or not) does not automatically allow you to become sexually explicit. If it isn't mutual, don't become the equivalent of an online sex offender! For the sake of everyone, practice some social skills.

Finally, just because we don't see your face doesn't mean you are anonymous. Trust me on that one. You're only anonymous at your ISP until the search warrant/subpoena is hand delivered by the FBI.

most of the responses ive read are true, i have never met a female ab/dl from the net or personal ads. but i have had successful meaningful relationships with a few

women and yes i did tell them about my baby side. i guess i am lucky because none of them said eeeww grose. but anyways, for the guys that think that all women here want to wipe your butt and breast feed you, grow up(sorry) but

really, arent we all here for friendship and conversations?? my advice to these guys?? GET OVER YOURSELVES!!

Slightly off topic (but that's how my mind processes stuff any way):

Your age says 29 so that makes you 12 when she was born! HAHA, you married to Mary Kate Laterno?

Just kidding! I figure it is a.) a mistake in your profile, b.) a stepchild or c.) a really interesting story!

As for me,

I treat people with respect, like friends. I want to be treated as the same. I've been IMed a lot of times by horny gay guys in the old Yahoo chatroom always looking for the same thing, but I'm not gay.

I'm straight, willing to be friends with anyone as long as they treat me with respect. The best thing to do with girls, is be their friend, and don't call them names, and as they said in previous posts, don't IM them, begging them to change your diapers, or call them Mommy. Not all girls in the community are mommies. That's my two cents on that.

I was raised with three sisters, so I know a thing or two about respect. Plus, I've made mistakes in the past too. I believe that people should treat people with respect, whether they're gay, straight or bisexual.

BabyChris

this is a good conversation, as already said you need to treat the ladys with respect, and guys try and get out and find you a regular girlfriend who shares some intrests as you, My last gf was tb and I did meet her online, and its alot of fun, but this fetish cant make a whole relationship, you still need to do normal couple things, I recently told to close friends of mine about this, both girls and theay didnt seem freaked out or stop talking to me, cause there open minded and I trust them, and for all you guys out there you can make plenty of girl friends that are into this by being nice and treating them with respect theay deserve, guys be yourself, dont annoy girls with stupid questions that theay hear a million times, I mean say your talking to a girl and after you ask all the annoying diaper questions I'm sure shes heard about then what you going to talk about? all the girls I have met and talk to that are into this we hardly ever talk about diapers and I have made many good friends that way, just my ramblings but I said what I had to say, C Eagle

• 1 month later...

All good points - but in all actuality the topic is dead. Guys, you're guaranteed pretty much never to find a person who will engage in this with you. Maybe someone who will accept it, but not someone who will enjoy it. You outnumber the girls, and the girls are not likely interested in an AB/DL guy in the first place. If you limit yourself entirely to AB/DL girls, you'll never, ever, ever, EVER, hope to find anyone at all. It's not that the bad ones have ruined it for us. It's because it's statistically almost impossible. I'd imagine to find the "ideal" AB/DL girl (assuming the situation, of a DL guy, looking for a DL girl.) - ALL these things would likely come into play.

1) This girl must, first and foremost, be single.

2) This girl must be LOOKING for a MALE to engage in an intimate relationship.

3) This girl must have the same, or higher, level of interest in AB/DL as you do.

4) She also must tolerate YOUR diaper habits. She might not want a guy that wears at all. She might not like the things you do with your diapers, or the toys and clothing that go with them. (If that's an issue)

5) She must be either close to you, and willing to go meet, or willing to travel, or willing to invite you to travel some distance to meet her. Most likely if she does agree to meet, she'll want to do so in a public place, probably very briefly.

6) She'll likely want to meet multiple times this way, and will decide if she trusts you further.

7) If she trusts you further, the next step will probably involve her and her friends, and you'll go out for a casual night of fun.

8) If that works for her, she will probably decide that you are a non-intimate part of her circle of friends.

9) If she finds you worthy of a date, you'll get just that.

10) THIS is the point, where the regular dating process would begin. Sounds rather complicated doesn't it? And certainly difficult if there's some distance between you! Still though, I wish you all the luck.

My $0.02 .

--Edit--

It's worth noting also, that you guys might not like the girl. :) And what then?

• 3 weeks later...

B)

From what I've read so far, you guys are the ones who don't need the tutorial! Your intelligent, thoughtful responses are exactly the kind that the women here appreciate.

For those of you who are reluctant to engage a woman in conversation here at the risk of being seen as one of the "bad-mannered" boys, you needn't worry. We are happy to talk to you and don't immediately suspect you of having wicked designs upon us. If you were to say, "hi, my name's Diapergirlstalker. Where do you live? what's your phone number? Will you change my messy diaper?" we would not be impressed. However, if you engage us in friendly conversation regarding diapers or ab lifestyle or whatever, we are quite happy to talk. We are all here because we wear diapers, or wish we did, and want to be able to discuss what that means to us or ask questions that we would be too shy and awkward to ask in person. Most people are here for a sense of community because our secret is not one we can share with most people. Here we can talk openly about wearing diapers and/or playing baby without risk of being labeled a freak.

There is only one golden rule ... treat others with respect and you will be respected in return.

• 2 weeks later...

well after reading this whole thing on the problems with guys and girls and the diapers scene i have to say i see this stuff first hand with guys where read there posts. its sad but girls are scared of us guys and i dont blame them but what i have found is that when searching for a girl into diapers sometimes looking right in the diaper crowd is not always the only place to look. im 26y/o and have dated close to 30 women so far and trust me im not the most attractive guy and so far 4 girls know and have participated in it. now mind you and guys listen up ..... these girls were not AB's nor DL's they never even heard of having a thing for diapers or being a baby in their whole life and they participated a little but more than anything accepted what i liked and let me do my thing. i am a diaper lover and it is a sexual thing for me but the thing ya have to remember is not to let it get the better of you and the relationship you have with a girl. sometimes instead of harassing the girls on here maybe either try one of a few things, either try jumping out of the AB or DL lifestyle for a while even just mentally just enuf to talk to another female as in adult to adult and get to know the girl or search among your trusted friends and maybe just maybe a girl all of a sudden pops up that takes an interest in you and then the next step is to ease into the relationship with the diaper thing. i found the best way is TALK. while talking about sex or other "freaky" things throw out the subject of diapers and say maybe youve tried it and throw in a few other things about something similiar. but all the while do not be pushy. good things come to those who wait. i know for alot of people seeking a mate is hard for them. i know the feeling first hand. most of the reason i had trouble is because i followed the mainstream way of society and its thinking. try following that portion of society thats more obscure. try looking for females right in your own home town. i searched and dated and even once married girls that were from out of my town and couldnt find any girls that were for me until i finnaly took someones advice that said that maybe i should look right under my nose (my own home town). my town has alot of trashy girls and i "thought" that i would never be able to date any of them or have a decent relationship until i met one right here online that i thought was a peice of trash and slept with all the guys and most definetly ever put up with me and my diapers. well....SURPRISE SURPRISE.....i found she was the total opposite and in fact one night while she went to go use the bathroom while we were out i cracked a joke about she should use a diaper and she was looked at me with a smirk and i said it again and said i have some in the back here and pulled one out and showed her. well she declined but it started a long conversation and well..were married now and shes accepting of my life with diapers and even though shes not into it she accepts it and as a treat will wear and play with me once and awhile.

guys take a break and look at things for sec and see where maybe your going wrong with finding a girl and maybe youll find someone maybe ya wont but itll get more girls to join these sites. i am constantly talking to girls online about the diaper fetish that have never heard of it and sending them to these sites so they can gain a little insight as to what diapers are all about and hey who knows what girls get turned on to a diapered life and might look for someone on here for a mate??? think about it.......

FOR THE REST OF YOU GUYS OUT OF THE POSTS IVE READ I KNOW YOU KNOW WHERE IM COMING FROM WITH GIRLS AND HOW YA GOTTA BE ALOT MORE DELICATE WITH THEM ONLINE ESPECIALLY AFTER ALL THE PREDITORS OUT THERE PREYING ON WOMEN. SO GUYS HAVE HAVE A GOOD ONE. IM ENJOYING THIS SITE AS MUCH AS ALL OF YOU AND HOPE IT STAYS UP AND RUNNING BECAUSE ALOT OF SITES HAVE BEEN DISAPPEARING DUE TO MANY DIFFERENT PROBLEMS WITH THE GOVERNMENT AND PEOPLE ON THE NET. BUT GOOD DAY/NIGHT LADIES AND GENTS AND ENJOY AND STAY WET...........THE DIAPERED BOTTOM

• 1 year later...

Let me just say, before I start that I'm not lumping all you boys in together. This is not a male-bashing thread. There are many polite, respectful males on this board who are a pleasure to talk with and we girls truly appreciate that. In fact the MAJORITY of boys here are delightful. The problem lies with those few whose mommies did not teach them any manners, who are ruining it for the rest of the guys.

And GIRLS ... feel free to add any points that you think I've missed.

Now, I know that some of you boys are desperate to find a woman that understands the whole ab/dl lifestyle, but the problem is, you act impulsively and spoil any chance you may have had. So, if you want the girls to continue hanging around the forums and posting personal ads then you need to understand a few simple things.

- not all the girls who post here are looking for a relationship. Some are already in a relationship. Some may be lesbians and are not looking for a guy. Some are just here to make friends and discuss a difficult subject with other like-minded people.

- most girls do not find being propositioned by a complete stranger, on a forum, attractive. In fact, it can be downright scary.

- if a girl does not answer a PM, that means she probably doesn't want to pursue a private discussion with you. It does not mean you should send 400 more messages to her inbox to persuade her. And it also doesn't mean you're a bad person. It just means, back off.

- girls do not find being called "body part" names and other derogatory things, a turn on. Would you want some guy calling your mother or sister one of those names?

- there are more of us ab/dl girls out there than you might believe. But it's behaviour like what I've mentioned above that keeps them from posting messages or placing personal ads. If you want them to stay and participate, then you have to treat them with the respect that you would expect yourself.

- and if the women place ads in the Women seeking Women section, it's not shorthand for Women seeking Men. Don't pester them.

Now, as I've said, this is only for those boys who need a little extra help with their manners. The rest of you, I appreciate and enjoy your conversation and thank you for offering support and respect. :)

I'm thinking this excellent thread deserves a timely BUMP!

Not only that, but I'd support it being Pinned at the top of Meeting Place, as an easily accessible information and reference point, especially for new members.

Nice one Pipsqueak!

D :thumbsup: