LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Astronaut

This just in from the CNN service previously know as Court TV:

This morning a Florida judge indefinitely posponed the trial most of interest to adults who need diapers. Previously the same judge ruled the early police investigators failed to respect all the legal rights of the accused, thus her statements and the search of her car were not allowed as evidence. The State of Florida has asked the court of appeals to rule the statements and physical evidence are admissible at trial.

All this must be a relief to naughty former astronaut Lisa "Didee" Nowak. Remember all the news when she was arrested while attacking the more recent girlfriend of the astronaut who Nowak loved. The search of Lisa's car found a batch of toddler disposable diapers, as well as some used diapers. At the time it was speculated that because astronauts wear disposables during flights, "Didee" Nowak had worn diapers during her long drive from Houston, Texas to Florida to confront her alleged victim, herself an Air Force captain. The same speculation was that "Didee" wanted to save time by avoiding potty stops at nasty dirty restrooms along the way. Subsequently attorneys representing "Didee" denied she was the one who wet the discovered diapers. Apparently an unknown stranger had been in her car shortly before the arrest.

Don't we all just hate it when unknown strangers take our diapers, use them and then leave the soggy ones behind?

Wanna bet this is not the last we will be reading about Lisa "Didee" Nowak, naughty astronauts and this mess.

ahhhhh,.,,,...

what the holy f*ck does it matter if she wore adult diapers or not? it's not a crime, it's not "bad"... hell I don't care.

why is this thing still making the rounds... of course she would do everything to deny it... but why make that into such an "issue" I just don't understand.

Exactly right, Eric D. Her attorney is a dumbass for arguing to suppress. Like you said, it's no crime to wear diapers, even if you don't need to. Actually, I think wearing diapers instead of stopping to use the toilet confirms that this woman was not in her right mind. I'm not saying that all of us who wear diapers even though we don't need them are crazy. What I am saying is that there won't be any diaper lovers on the jury, and the diapers will make the jurors agree with the defense of temporary insanity. That she was wearing diapers is actually an asset when it comes to getting her acquitted.

You have to remember though, that more is being attempted here than a not guilty verdict. This gal was a high flyer who I'm sure isn't ready to give up her quest for a bright future. You don't get there by doing anything but denying that the diapers belonged to you, even the ones you were wearing when the police arrested you! Because, in the end, you'll tell people that the part about the diapers was never true (exactly what her attorney says). The cops won't always be around to say otherwise. It's what people really want to hear anyway: That our astronauts aren't nutcases. Sure, they may be unfaithful to their spouses (think Bill Clinton), and thoroughly self-promoting and self-centered (think Bill Clinton again), but they're not kooky enough to wear diapers when they don't have to.

You lay off my Bill! And he wasn't an astronaut!

True to American form, we can't help but savor the oddest and most scandalous details of any high-profile news case. God forbid the media would just go, "yeah, we're curious. . " and leave it at that. Instead, they muck things up by making sure the ENTIRE debacle focuses on that curious detail that's not even relevant to the actual crime.

Supposing she hadn't been discovered with diapers? Or that she had a medical condition? If it wasn't 'leaked' (pun intended) that she wore the diapers strictly for the purpose of not having to stop to use the restroom (so she could continue here 'murderous' journey), this case wouldn't have the notoriety that it sees today --it'd just be a premeditated homicide like any other.

You just need to get used to the fact that whenever an ABDL does something new worthy and the fact that they are diapered gets out, it will be even more news worthy. Most non-ABDLs find adults who wear diapers to be laughable....hysterically so....and frankly, we are! Have you ever put on a diaper and looked at yourself in the mirror....and then tried to really look OBJECTIVELY at yourself in the mirror....its hilarious! We are nutcases!

But man I feel good in my diaper....and I love the way I look in a diaper, and I can't get enough of standing in front of a full length mirror and admiring the thick disposable between my legs!

But I still know I'm nuts and that most of the world would find endless humor in seeing me diapered!

So if any ABDLs go to the gas station diapered, to a homicide diapered, to abuse a child diapered, to play on stage diapered, or simply just wander around town diapered.....their diapered state will add to the sensationalism of their crime/ (desperate) attention getting move.

So get used to it...and its fun to chat about here!

Oh yeah....I can't see Bill Clinton in a diaper, but I CAN see Goerge Bush in one! Pathetic little monkey boy that he is! I can see the pastie already....George Bush in a diaper, sitting next to a chimp in a diaper.....which has more brains? (now that should stir things up! LOL)

^ Huh, I think I like that guy!

About the full-length mirror thing: I think some of us stand and admire for different reasons, but it's a similar image-based issue I believe we all share. . .

But non-diaper folks definitely wouldn't see the same things we do. . .

What the judge should have done was sentenced her to a mental institution or jail for attempted murder and kidnapping of a U.S. military officer. Lisa is fucking crazyl.

:mf_microwave:

That account had me laughing my socks off. Right to the nub of the matter!

I must say you make the "stranger in the car" defence vis a vis denied "didee wettings" sound pretty flimsy.

It does appear clear, however, that she (and NASA) have avoided a humiliating and degrading trial (exhibit A didees) for serious felonies. Booo!!! Good for Florida to appeal! What does the aggrieved party have to say?

For the mainstream media, the main comedic draw after the didees was the exceedingly odd assortment of objects (as in the hold of Apollo 13) she took on the fateful trip. Hey! what's with the kiddie diaper stash?? Maybe she was using them as soakers.. or just liked the pretty patterns? (gets out Sherlock magnifying glass)

laughs again :D

This morning a Florida judge indefinitely posponed the trial most of interest to adults who need diapers. Previously the same judge ruled the early police investigators failed to respect all the legal rights of the accused, thus her statements and the search of her car were not allowed as evidence. The State of Florida has asked the court of appeals to rule the statements and physical evidence are admissible at trial.

All this must be a relief to naughty former astronaut Lisa "Didee" Nowak. Remember all the news when she was arrested while attacking the more recent girlfriend of the astronaut who Nowak loved. The search of Lisa's car found a batch of toddler disposable diapers, as well as some used diapers. At the time it was speculated that because astronauts wear disposables during flights, "Didee" Nowak had worn diapers during her long drive from Houston, Texas to Florida to confront her alleged victim, herself an Air Force captain. The same speculation was that "Didee" wanted to save time by avoiding potty stops at nasty dirty restrooms along the way. Subsequently attorneys representing "Didee" denied she was the one who wet the discovered diapers. Apparently an unknown stranger had been in her car shortly before the arrest.

Don't we all just hate it when unknown strangers take our diapers, use them and then leave the soggy ones behind?

Wanna bet this is not the last we will be reading about Lisa "Didee" Nowak, naughty astronauts and this mess.

Smarti,

My personal guess is The Naughty Astronaut is so used to diapers she needs to catch dribbles when driving. I do the same thing. Since that does not require a full pull-on or tape-on adult diaper for women, a slip-in pad is fine. For high profile women buying infant diapers is discreet, and the Naughty One does have small children. Chances are she was doing like I have done, and use the toddler disposable not as a stuffer but instead of a sanitary pad.

Actually for me a Size 4 Pamper Curiser work for this purpose better than any of the feminine and incontinent products out there. Normally I do cut the tabs off, but it is not uncomfortable when I don't take the time.

:mf_microwave:

That account had me laughing my socks off. Right to the nub of the matter!

I must say you make the "stranger in the car" defence vis a vis denied "didee wettings" sound pretty flimsy.

It does appear clear, however, that she (and NASA) have avoided a humiliating and degrading trial (exhibit A didees) for serious felonies. Booo!!! Good for Florida to appeal! What does the aggrieved party have to say?

For the mainstream media, the main comedic draw after the didees was the exceedingly odd assortment of objects (as in the hold of Apollo 13) she took on the fateful trip. Hey! what's with the kiddie diaper stash?? Maybe she was using them as soakers.. or just liked the pretty patterns? (gets out Sherlock magnifying glass)

laughs again :D

Were there toddler diapers at all? Maybe not...

Lawyers statement in June

http://wjz.com/topstories/Lisa.Nowak.2.428238.html

Nowak's attorney's claims are far different than the initial police report filed.

According to the charging affidavit, "Mrs. Nowak said that she didn't want to stop and use the restroom, so she used the diapers to collect her urine."

Nowak's attorney acknowledges there were toddler's diapers in her car when she was arrested, but claims they were used for her children when Houston was evacuated during Hurricane Rita in 2005.

Police evidence photos

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/11605063/detail.html

can't see the toddler diapers?? pic40 looks like used NASA diapers to me. Is the attorney telling a pork pie?

post-6320-1201889204_thumb.jpg

All the other legenarily weird stuff - the BB gun, the hose, and a lot else besides.. like, what was she going to do with 41 pounds sterling? Also the floppy disk had bondage pictures on it.

Parent URL for above link.

http://www.wftv.com/news/15062204/detail.h...lc&psp=news

Some links here to raw video of "Didee" in her holding cell just after arrest. Call me old-fashioned, but I felt uncomfortable gawking at that. By the grace of God go I.

Other interesting naughty astronaut links

the lowdown on space diapers

http://www.latimes.com/news/science/la-me-...,0,246322.story

a fun, if cruel game

http://www.nasawatch.com/archives/2007/02/...onaut_nasa.html

amusing, if cruel video

cheers, smarti

post-6320-1201889204_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

"Didee" may not have wished to be discovered. But her actions made her a target. I think it's great that someone, so well respected in her military and space career, made this an international news item. Question her motives and actions in chasing down the romantic interloper? Of course. But, love is love. Jealousy is jealousy. God love her for being human and not some militaristic robot. And, you have to admit, it got some publicity. As "Colonel" Tom Parker (Elvis Presley's manager), once told Elvis: "Son, there ain't no such thang as bad publicity. Just make sure they spell your name right." At any rate, the Lisa "Didee" Nowak incident has raised some public awareness to our world.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

THe only reason they cared about the diapers, because here in America, the only people who wear diapers are the Elderly, and people who can't control there bowel movements, we've been conditioned to thank diapers are bad, and potties are good. Only in america you'd be on trail for wearing diapers

"Don't we all just hate it when unknown strangers take our diapers, use them and then leave the soggy ones behind?"

Hmm, Angels. Does make one kinda wonder, don't it?

Beyond a reasonable doubt. She's ABDL. A killer? No. A woman in love? Absolutely. She was/is a military officer. An astronaut. Respected. Well trained. Not unlike many other professionals in our milieu. It just goes to prove how powerful this condition is. Her full story is still untold. I can't wait to see how the story unfolds. I'm sure that she will make a small fortune off the royalties from her film and literary rights.

Does she have an agent, yet? What's the buzz? :lol:

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

*Aims her rifle at the Bush basher, but realises she'll get in trouble for wearing diapers.*

But, in all seriousness, we're talking ATTEMPTED MURDER. Is that not an infinitely more serious crime than wearing a stupid diaper? This speaks very poorly to people's moral priorities.

*Aims her rifle at the Bush basher, but realises she'll get in trouble for wearing diapers.*

But, in all seriousness, we're talking ATTEMPTED MURDER. Is that not an infinitely more serious crime than wearing a stupid diaper? This speaks very poorly to people's moral priorities.

At want point before a crime was commited and with all that has been disclosed, do you find any report that this was "Attempted Murder". She has never been charged with such a crime. Please do not make it worse than Attempted Kidnapping, which is what it all comes to be and all that she was charged with. Poorly thought out at that. Granted Diapers are less that need to be discussed but at no time was Murder discussed. Fear yes..Killing no! Give her a slight break...She was charged she has not been convicted.. Thus is America! Never Trust the Media! Less it be DD forums! :P Luv ya My hometown Buckeye Sister!

P.S. I knew you would Like that Miss Lynn!

At want point before a crime was commited and with all that has been disclosed, do you find any report that this was "Attempted Murder". She has never been charged with such a crime. Please do not make it worse than Attempted Kidnapping, which is what it all comes to be and all that she was charged with. Poorly thought out at that. Granted Diapers are less that need to be discussed but at no time was Murder discussed. Fear yes..Killing no! Give her a slight break...She was charged she has not been convicted.. Thus is America! Never Trust the Media! Less it be DD forums! :P Luv ya My hometown Buckeye Sister!

P.S. I knew you would Like that Miss Lynn!

Right on, right on, raaaat On! Did you know, my family hails from Middletown? Another Buckeye Sister.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

My mistake...I've really only heard bits of the issue on the radio and such--I thought she was en route to killing her love interest's girlfriend. I'll be the first to admit I have no idea what I'm talking about. Nevertheless, it's motherloving diapers. Don't the police and courts have SERIOUS things to deal with, like, say, CRIME?

• 1 year later...

ORLANDO, Fla. — Former NASA astronaut Lisa Nowak pleaded guilty to reduced charges Tuesday and avoided jail time for her infamous 2007 cross-country pursuit and attack on a romantic rival.

Nowak, 46, apologized in court to her victim, former Air Force Captain Colleen Shipman, before being sentenced to a year on probation.

"I am sincerely sorry to cause fear and misunderstanding and all of the intense public exposure . . . I hope very much that we can move forward from this in privacy," Nowak said after the judge directed her to turn and face Shipman.

Nowak was arrested on Feb. 5, 2007, after police said she drove more than 1,000 miles (1,600 km) from Houston to Orlando International Airport, donned a wig to disguise herself, and assaulted Shipman with pepper spray.

Police said Nowak told them she wore diapers so she would not have to waste time on bathroom breaks as she drove to meet Shipman's plane in Orlando.

Shipman was dating NASA astronaut Bill Oefelein, with whom Nowak also had a romantic relationship. Shipman and Oefelein later married.

Nowak was originally charged with attempted kidnapping, battery and burglary. She pleaded guilty to misdemeanour battery and burglary of an automobile and could have faced up to six years in prison.

"RAGE AND GLEE"

Shipman said Nowak hunted her down in a dark airport parking lot and attacked her with "a blood-chilling expression of relentless rage and glee."

"I'm 100 per cent certain that Lisa Nowak came here to murder me," Shipman told the Florida judge, adding that Nowak had researched "corpse dismemberment" beforehand.

She urged the judge not to be fooled by Nowak's contrite demeanour and described how the attack had destroyed her life and career.

Shipman said she lost her Air Force job because of health problems stemming from the attack. She said she still suffers from nightmares, high blood pressure, chest pain and dizzy spells, and that she barricades her doors and has purchased weapons for personal protection.

Judge Marc Lubet took into account that it was Nowak's first offence and granted leniency. He ordered Nowak to spend two days in jail but gave her credit for time already spent there after her arrest, making the sentence moot.

He ordered Nowak to prepare and send to Shipman a sincere letter of apology and then to have no further contact with Shipman or Oefelein.

"You are to stay totally away from her," the judge said.

NASA fired Nowak and Oefelein, though Nowak continues to work for the U.S. Navy in Texas. Shipman and Oefelein moved to Alaska and started a freelance writing and photography business.