LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dreams

wettomm

I have diaper dreams. The more I wear diapers the more frequent the dreams. I haven't been able to wear diapers for two months and the dreams have stopped. I wore a diaper to bed last night for the first time since November. I didn't dream about diapers but will be able to wear diapers the next two nights so I am confident that I will have a diaper dream one of those nights. My dreams usually involve the shame of being caught in diapers. Usually I encounter a group of people in my dreams and I try to find a private place where I can remove my diaper before I get caught. The other people in my dreams never seem to acknowledge that I am wearing diapers but the fear of getting caught is always there. It doesn't take much analysis to figure this one out. I am very private about my diaper wearing and my biggest fear is getting caught. Naturally I incorporate that anxiety into my dreams. Share your diaper dreams with us.

Wettomm

I always have the "fear of being caught" dream...I, too, am always trying to get my diapers off and hide them before someone sees me, but for some reason I have great difficulty. Sometimes I dream I've fallen asleep in my diaper and forgotten to pull the covers over myself. Everyone else is awake, and I'm afraid someone will come into my room and see what I'm wearing. I keep trying to wake up and cover myself or, better yet, remove and hide the diaper, but I'm too groggy to move. When I REALLY wake up, I am so relieved to find myself back in my slinky little chemise...

Guest neo52450

i ahve diaper dreams when i go without wearing them for a while. They are just usually me wearing around the house or driving... wats weird is i can feel me wetting them in my dream. I have never wet the bed.... but i have always woundered if i wet in my dream and i'm diapered that night, will i wet while sleeping??? I'll ahve to see sometime and try it...

I don't remember my dreams all that often, but of the ones I do remember, yes, diapers and babyhood frequently show up as themes.

I've often had some variation of a dream about telling a friend I'm an AB, or of someone I know finding out I am by looking in my computer files, or seeing me buy diapers at the store (those dreams can be scary or embarrassing, but sometimes they're nice). I've also dreamed about finding out that someone I know is an AB too. Once I dreamed my wife and I had adopted a friend of ours as a baby girl. A few times I've dreamed that my wife had told my secret to some friend of hers and/or arranged for one of her friends to babysit me. I''ve had dreams about having wetting and messing accidents--sometimes very realistic ones where I can feel it happen, or sometimes I'm dreaming about something else entirely, and suddenly realize that I'm wearing a wet diaper or wet pants. A couple of times I've had a very disorienting dream where I wake up and discover I've wet the bed... and then wake up again and I actually haven't. :)

I think probably the very nicest and most vivid dream I can ever remember having was one that started off very mundanely... my wife and I were going to dinner at the home of another couple, wearing dressy clothes and bringing a bottle of wine. We arrived and they invited us in, and we all made smalltalk for a minute, and then the woman we were visiting turned to her husband and me and said, "Okay, you boys go play!"... and I suddenly knew that she had magic powers of some kind, that she'd just cast a spell on her husband and me, and he and I both giggled joyously and scampered off to his playroom with the minds of two-year-olds. We played blocks together and colored and giggled for a long time while our mommies sat in the living room and talked grownup talk. I suddenly realized I was starting to pee into my nice dressy slacks, and I wasn't wearing a diaper, so I stopped myself, but I kept being distracted and starting again, and then I felt confused and couldn't remember why I was trying to stop it, and then I was sitting in a puddle. And a little while later the mommies came in to tell us dinner was ready, and my wife yelled, "Oh, Mel!" and I looked up and she was shaking her head in exasperation and the other mommy was smirking, and I felt embarrassed at first, but then I felt better. The last thing I remember was the two women talking about what to do; mommy was going to put me in one of my playmate's diapers for the evening, and then I woke up. I love remembering that dream.

I have diaper dreams quite frequently. I dream about all kinds of things. But cuz Im an only child I often dream of having a little sister that I play with and stuff, then she need a diaper change and so on... other times Im all grown up and have a party or something with cute girls from my class at school :) that can sometimes be really fun and interesting.

But what Ive always hated about my diaper dreams is that they almost always get me aroused and I wake up with sperm all over my pants :( not that that is a bad thing, but it really is a big pain when youre travelling and there is almost no water around to wash with. And plus my parents are around (we were sleeping in a tent) and my wanna-be-girlfriend was with her parents in the next tent.... ^_^

I haven't dreamed of diapers since I was a teen, but that was a weird one. In it, my mom found a strange new hormone or something, distilled from the flatulence of pregnant women (I know...but I told you it was weird). This chemical would cause regression and incontinence. I remember very little else, except being in the mall in only a diaper, and filling it so full of poo that it exploded, and I woke up.

My most recent dream that had anything to do with my infantile tendencies though...that's another story. At the time Mommy and I were actively working towards getting her to lactate. I must have snuggled in for a nurse in the middle of the night, because I had a very vivid memory of her milk flooding my mouth and her breasts getting bigger...but she rolled over and woke me up. Sadly, we've never been able to successfully get more than a teensy droplet of milk. I found this by squeezing the nipple gently, almost like milking a cow, and a few times there were two or three tiny droplets. No amount of squeezing or kneading would bring any more to the surface though. It was never enough to taste at all. :( I'll have to wait until she either doesn't need her contraceptive any more, or we decide she's healthy enough to have a baby.

My most memorable wet dream was when I was 15 or 16. It was a great feeling.

The dream was rather bizzare invovling a diaper and a fence rail. (I wasn't wearing.) The embarassing thing was it woke me up and I went to clean up in the bathroom across the hall and Mom woke up, came out of her & Dads room asked me if I was OK. I said that I was "growing up". I guess she understood the general idea if not the particulars.

All of my other "diaper dreams" have involved being almost caught wearing diapers. Like wearing a diaper and someone else comes in and I want to get out of the diaper but can't get away to do so. This kind of dream really sucks. Anxiety and no cookie!

Anondl

• 3 weeks later...

I have diaper dreams. The more I wear diapers the more frequent the dreams. I haven't been able to wear diapers for two months and the dreams have stopped. I wore a diaper to bed last night for the first time since November. I didn't dream about diapers but will be able to wear diapers the next two nights so I am confident that I will have a diaper dream one of those nights. My dreams usually involve the shame of being caught in diapers. Usually I encounter a group of people in my dreams and I try to find a private place where I can remove my diaper before I get caught. The other people in my dreams never seem to acknowledge that I am wearing diapers but the fear of getting caught is always there. It doesn't take much analysis to figure this one out. I am very private about my diaper wearing and my biggest fear is getting caught. Naturally I incorporate that anxiety into my dreams. Share your diaper dreams with us.

Wettomm

The last couple of nights I have had diapered dreams where I wet my diaper in my dreams.

The first one was 2 days ago, I drempt I was only wearing a diaper and pushing a toy car through the snow on a road going through a mobil home court, and when someone came out side I layed down into the snow to hide, while hiding in the snow I wet my diaper, only to wake up and find that I had wet my bed cause I was not wearing a diaper.

Then last night I decide to wear a diaper to bed, and I drempt that I was driving in my car while only wearing a diaper and wet the diaper, I could feel the warmth and wetness of the diaper, when I woke up the diaper I was wearing was indeed wet.

Now what makes this intresting is I have had many different dreams where I have been wearing diapers, being caught wearing a diaper, only wearing a diaper, and being caught wearing a wet and or messy diaper BUT never wakeing up to find I had acctually wet my diaper from the dream.

Now I do wet my diapers at night, but not every night, and so far up until 2 days ago I have never awoken to a wet diaper due to a dream of wetting my diaper.

I enjoy waking up to a wet diaper, as it is something I had hoped to regain the ability to do ever since I started wearing diapers full time back when I was 19, but I am also dissapointed in the fact that I have yet been able to wake up to find I have messed my diaper.

I sometimes dream of wetting myself in bed only to wake up and find that as always I have ! :D

Before I wore Nappies/Diapers I would have the ocassional dream where I would wet my Nappy and it would be so real that it did on a few ocassions wake me up !!!!! :roflmao:

Another dream was going off on holiday with a Nappy on that I was not allowed to change until we got home-14 days later ! OOHHH YUK:o

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty much same here too, most dreams are about being caught.. my nappy/diaper dreams only happen when i am wearing a nappy, then back to normal dreams the occasional night where i'm not

The thing is i suffer an awful lot with Deja Vu.. no, i'm not a mental case or psycho-freak, i literally do have a moment almost every day where i think "i've already done this/been here/said that"

So my dreams about being caught are not to be taken lightly!! :o

I feel cheated. I never dream about diapers. Ever. I have tried to have lucid dreams and night after night I tried to have a diaper dream but it just doesn't happen for me. :(

When I was a teenager, before I started wearing, I would occasionally(about every 3-4 months) I would have a dream where I was using the toilet, and wake up midway through wetting my bed.

Since I have started wearing diapers(off and on now for 8+ years) I have the same dream and dreams where I am Diapered very often, the weird thing is I don't ever wake up wet anymore. Seems I only wet the bed when I am scared of wetting the bed.. weird eh?

It seems lately that whenever I dream about diapers its usually me standing in the middle of a circle of people in just a diaper or someone sees me wearing a diaper then I wake up. I've never had one of those dreams until a few weeks ago.

BoTox,

In order to remember a dream, you have to wake up during it. You may have had many dreams, but don't remember because you didn't wake up during any.

PArms

I've had dreams I remember, just not any with diapers. I've dreamed about cars, motorcycles and other things I love but not diapers.

As far as diaper dreams go, I usually only dream about them when I am actually wearing diapers to bed. Usually they arnt anything exciting....Im just wearing diapers and maybe some kiddish clothes out and about or while walking around my apt. Occaisionally I have the caught wearing diapers dream, but those arn't the freak out episodes alot of people have. Usually the person that walks in is like "Oh ok." and leaves it at that. Can't say I remember any other diaper dreams.