LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Likes The Noise?

I know there are lots of posts out there about reducing crinkle noise but I have to say that I am one who somewhat enjoys the sound of that crinkle. I know many people want to be discreet about it but I guess I am just not one of those people. What diaper would you say is probably the loudest crinkle?

My opinion would probably be Attends Waistband style.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually don't care either way about the noise though it is not a desirable trait for me. The exception is when the diaper fetish comes on strong, i.e. sex while diapered. Then the noise factor is part of the turn on..hehe. I wear Attends for those occasions and my b/f knows what is on my mind.

I dont mind the noise. I like the plastic disposables, rather than cloth, which inherently makes noise. But it doesnt bother me if people hear, and I dont do anything to hide it. However I dont really have to as the diapers I've worn have never made enough noise to be heard in anywhere but a perfectly silent room anyway.

Chalk me up as one who loves the crinkle! I think the Bambino's are the most crinkly (not to mention the best) out there. I love them. Who cares if people hear my crinkle? It's unlikely that they'll hear it, and if they have a problem with it, it's their problem, not mine.

I never had a problem when I wore Attends to work. The problem I had was odor. I would have to go home to change sometimes.

I know there are lots of posts out there about reducing crinkle noise but I have to say that I am one who somewhat enjoys the sound of that crinkle. I know many people want to be discreet about it but I guess I am just not one of those people. What diaper would you say is probably the loudest crinkle?

My opinion would probably be Attends Waistband style.

The loudest diaper I've ever worn would have to be one of the old green Depends. After that, Promise (now Tena) classics used to be really loud. I've not found any current production diapers to be all that loud, the loudest are the institutional level blue diapers, although even some of those are quiet!

These days it is difficult to find disposables that do crinkle.

No problem for me, because I actually like the cloth-like outer layers. The soft vinyl panties I wear with pinned gauze diapers are quiet, and so were the classic Gerber panties of my teen years.

Even in the older days when I wore plastic Attends or Depend, I found that wearing a pair of snug cottom panties over not only reduced leaks and supported the disposable, the cloth reduced the noise. Combimed with heavy full skirts, diaper noise has never been a problem for me when I must be a responsible adult.

When I relax at home in gauze diapers if my vinyl panties did make noise that would only add to the charm.

While I am not a huge fan of 'crinkles' when I'm out, nor do I want to be, I absouletly love the sound of Mommy patting baby's bottom and the sound the diaper makes in doing that. That alone just drives me nuts with delight.

And, of course, I wish I had a mommy to do that for me, but alas, not happenin'.

Gary

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

Hiya,

I love that noise and so does my gf (with me wearing that is)... she's another one that loves to pat and hear it well evn though my onsie.

I haven't worn out... yet.. but if/when i do as quiet as possible please! I'm shy enough at home hate to think what colour of red i'd go if somebody found out..

Lucy

Bambinos have been the crinkliest I've worn. I can hear them even under my long skirt, which isn't exactly thin.

Quiet when out? Psh, no thanks. Crinkles are cute, and I'm all about cute! Now, if I can just look cute myself, I'd be happy.... working on it.

Yes, even in a call center working environment, you can hear my diaper crinkling. Nobody has ever said anything beyond "Why do you wear a diaper?". I usually say "Well cause getting pee all over my clothes is disgusting!" as if it was a retarded question to ask in the first place... never get bothered any further than that.

Like pretty much everyone else here, when there are people around, I prefer discreetness. But when I'm alone, I want to KNOW what I'm wearing! Being an 80's baby, I know "the noise" is crucial to the diapered experience.

Speaking of which, I just ordered some Abri-forms, and I've heard they're on the quiet side...does anyone know where I can get some noisy plastic pants?

Like pretty much everyone else here, when there are people around, I prefer discreetness. But when I'm alone, I want to KNOW what I'm wearing! Being an 80's baby, I know "the noise" is crucial to the diapered experience.

Speaking of which, I just ordered some Abri-forms, and I've heard they're on the quiet side...does anyone know where I can get some noisy plastic pants?

*hugs* I'm from the 80's too!