LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A question for the boys. Has anyone here experienced lack of erections ? Have you ever been having a session with your loved one and can't get hard or get hard but can't prolong the erection? Do you think it is caused from wearing diapers too often? Do you think it can be caused from wearing disposables too much. Has anyone experienced this problem at all and what have you done to help correct the problem.

A question for the boys. Has anyone here experienced lack of erections ? Have you ever been having a session with your loved one and can't get hard or get hard but can't prolong the erection? Do you think it is caused from wearing diapers too often? Do you think it can be caused from wearing disposables too much. Has anyone experienced this problem at all and what have you done to help correct the problem.

Shit! I can't stop having erections.

Nope, Definatly no link found here :D .

When I first started wearing at night quite the opposite was true, it was quite amazing really, but as I have worn for quite a few years now they don't have the instant sexuall arousal they once had.

They still work that wat at times though-John. :P

For me it has been other things. A good dose of prescription pain drugs and the labido is gone!

Yes it was the heavy pain meds that did me in, but over the 10 years I have been able to cut out one of the meds, that was really killing my erections, now I just take one med three times a day, and spread it out as far as I can, and for the past 2 years I have been doing OK in the erection dept.

It's not like I was when I was 20 or 30 or 40, but it isn't bad for an old guy, at least 2 a day to compleation.

Other things will cause ED some medical conditions like high blood pressure, and diabeties, and probably a few more. You should seek medical help, it's not as bad as you think it is, to talk to a doctor about this stuff, it's for your well being and peace of mind, it could be something simple like a important vitamin you not getting like E or Zink, and after you get checked out things will go back to normal

My problem was caused by an accident, which I had to take HD meds for pain, yours could be just a lack of a vitamins in your diet.....Good Luck...B

maybe the diapers themselves aren't causing any physical problems, maybe it's your subconscious. you could just be so used to diapers causing arousal that your girlfriend is in second place to the all mighty padded undergarment.

if you find yourself thinking of diapers to get it up try to replace those thoughts for thoughts of your girlfriend.

theres also a belief that holding your urine in for a long time when you have to go may damage the equipment needed to get it up, so if thats true diaper lovers should be the last people to get e.d.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like you may be nervous about your partner being OK with your padding.

I have little trouble getting an erection, but keeping one for a long time is sometimes a problem for me. Alchohol, more than just a little, was a very effective agent in that regard, as was getting upset about something (especially right before sex), being really tired. Nothing helps more than simply being relaxed about the sexual encounter.... I lost an erection once when the wife tried a new lubricant and I wasn't prepared for it to get on my face the first time, but later times it was no problem.

If you have problems, make your partner the best love you can anyway, and don't be nervous. Everyone has times they can't get or susstain an erection. The right attitude is to decide that you are going to have a good time anyway. And yes, if that doesn't work, do see a doctor about it, as you want to fix whatever underlying problem your dysfunction is a symptom of.

Also, any sort of antidepressant or psychiatric drug can interfere with your ability to reach a climax. My shrink says half his patients notice it is easier or harder to have a climax depending on their drugs. I found, completely by accident, that spreading out the dose over the day by splitting the pills and taking them at different times made a huge improvement in the degree of the problem.