LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A 2 Part Queston To Those Who Wear 24/7 Or Close To 24/7

Hi All,

Ok the First Part of My Question is, on Average how Many Times Do You Change Per Day? Part 2 of my Question is Are Your changes on a Schedule or are they At Random? For Me I Wear 24/7 and Usually Change 3-4 Times Per Day. I Put My first One on at about 8:00 Am Before I Get Ready for Work, That one Usually lasts until about 2:30 or 3:00 Pm, and Then if Necessary I'd Change Around 7 pm And Again At Bedtime, With the Change at 7, being only if Needed. So as for Me I Pretty Much Change on a Schedule. Looking Forward to Reading the input.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in '08! :D

Generally i change in the morning and at bedtime (2 diapers a day) but that's possible as my bladder control is better during the dy, and while I am always diapered, I try to stay dry during the day to give my skin a chance to breathe (which, i believe, is why I haven't had diaper rash in years) When I do have daytime accidents I'll change usually into a pull-on brief, or cloth trainer, to save my full diapers for nights.

During the week it is 3 to 4 times a day. The first diaper in the morning as I am getting ready for work, usually change around noon, sometimes again in the afternoon around 3 and then for bed. Every so often I have to change as soon as I get home (like last night) just depends how much coffee, water, etc I've drunk during the day. On the weekends, holidays, vacations, etc I wear thicker diapers like Abena X-Plus or Bambino; then its twice a day maybe 3 times.

Don't have a set routine as Bladder seems so unreliable these days :badmood:

Usually change first thing in morning then at lunchtime if not too wet before hand and then once late afternoon and one final change before bed! :angry2:

If however I am at home, then I may well go through a lot more Nappies as I do not limit my liquid intake. :drinks_wine::beer:

I change my diaper 2 to 4 times per 24 hours, unless I've been drinking myself in to oblivian (with a bambino, can usually STILL get away with not changing much more than that. Seems the faster you wet them, the more they hold up to being wet)

My schedual is "Hey, my diaper feels REALLY wet! Time to change!"

Since the longest I can go without a diaper is 30 minutes, and that requires a lot of my concentration, for practical purposes I wear something absorbent 24/7. Because I grew up in pinned gauze diapers with vinyl panties, that is what I prefer when home, especially for bed. If I am sick, and might mess, then I do wear Depend or Attends to bed. The waterproof protection on my mattress will deal with any leaks.

Assuming we have no guests expected in the evening, the moment I get home from my office I pin myself into a gauze adult diaper and cover that with pull-on vinyl panties, either made by Gary Manufacturing or Kins. That should last 4 hours, bringing me close to bedtime. When my husband Don is home, usually he changes me for bed. If he wakes up and finds I am soaking, he is very good at changing me without really waking me. That is a knack, and I love it.

Weekdays I need to be out of bed by 04:30AM I remove and place my wet diaper in the pail, put my vinyl panties in another pail, take my shower and dress for work. Normally I use slip-in disposable pads during the business day. When Depend Slip-In stopped being stocked by local stores, several women wetters started making slip-ins by cutting the tabs off toddler disposables. I use Pampers Cruisers Size 4. My first of the day lasts until I leave the office for Court, at about 08:30AM. It is never more than damp, but my next for sure change cannot happen until 12:30 Those Cruisers sometimes are good for 5 hours, but I cannot take chances. I need to be back in Court at 1:30PM, so I change minutes before that, meaning I am good to go until 5:15PM. Court is over by then. Then unless my afternoon Cruiser is almost dry, I change once more for the drive home. That means 4 or 5 disposables during a business day, but remember, in huge cartons, those Size 4 Cruisers only cost about $0.25 each, meaning my total cost is about the same as a high quality adult disposable. And, changing that often nobody smells even a hint of urine. Add the gauze at home diapers, and it totals 7 to 8 changes each day.

Holidays and weekends I often wear gauze diapers all day, with vinyl panties. Seldom do I need more than 6 changes a day. Yes, if I am in the mood and if I am going to a place where casual clothing is expected, I will wear my gauze diaper under a full skirt or inside a short-all or over-all. Trust me, in Southern California nobody pays attention to women wearing such childish clothing. Chances are some of the other women are not diapered, but ya never know.

Now, for airplane rides, long car trips and things like riding horses, I do wear Attends tape-on briefs. I do not need to remove many clothes, and such a disposable will last me over 5 hours of day wetting.

I have urge incontinence, but I use the bathroom when I'm able to make it during the daytime. Usually, I use two diapers a day, one overnight and one for the daytime. However, on a bad day when I don't manage to make it to the bathroom, I sometimes use three or even four diapers. BTW, I always wear Abena X-Plus, which hold a lot.