• 4 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 1k views
  7. Your MOS

• 8 replies
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• This story is excellent. I've loved so many of your stories before I made an actual account on this site (originally in order to comment on another story I was a fan of) so I wanted to at the very least comment here and let you know how great this story is, and so many of your other stories.
    • My subconscious is turning against me if this is the case. I definitely do not want this aspect of the diapered life. I've managed to get this far without needing a divorce lawyer, plus, I find the cleanup arduous. I've leaned into the "convenience" of being taped into a restroom on occasion, but generally it's been because I've found myself uncomfortable, and the now-discomfort outweighed the later-inconvenience of the, as you've so aptly described it, agricultural cleanup.  I've had an upset tummy shart before - on one occasion, my being in a diaper surely saved the linens - but that was attributable directly to something that had disagreed with me. The tiny nugget in question was not dropped in haste or in deference to fluid dynamics. There would have been more of it. The cleanup, at least, was minimal.  Also, I've more or less explained this strange compulsion to myself via referencing my childhood nappy experiences, and something about this being a second go at it on my terms, because I both loved and hated it the first time around, and exhuming and reburying trauma and other psychological processes I can describe but not really explain, because, hey, putting yourself back in diapers is not an entirely rational act.  But I never pooped my pants as a kid. Not since the dawn of my memories. I do recall removing my nappy and pooping on the floor once - no idea why I did that, I think I was 3 - but while I know I blasted Pampers with the best of them when I was under 36 inches tall, I never did that in my later childhood - it simply would have been humiliating. I never thought to test out if it felt good until much, much later, when I was making my own as a 'tween and early teen. At age 8, nothing about having a load in my diaper appealed to me.  So why now? Weird.  In other "news", I got complemented on my diaper this morning. I had just gotten up and was in the bathroom brushing my teeth, when daughter #1, newly returned from a cosmopolitan existence away at school, and once again suffering the indignities of sharing a household with us peons, came into our bedroom and into our washroom, to retrieve a bottle of something or other - I think she said "missile water", which I'm sure costs $17.95 and does something incredible to your complexion.  Anyway, younger daughter had been using it in our bathroom (they like our shower better), and elder daughter skidded in without a knock, although the door was open because I was only brushing my teeth.  "Swanky diaper..." she said in passing, in reference to my Rearz Daydreamer which was, mercifully, bone dry - they have a transparent cover and keep no secrets. 
    • As a theater fan I enjoyed the restaurant's theme.  Hopefully they are allowed to see the movie and not shuffled off to something believed to be more appropriate. Best to leave at that point.