• I get very depressed ALOT too most days. More for reasons than a chemical imbalance. But BOTH I hardly got any friends in real life. Over a dozen chronic health issues like vestibular migraines that last days, mental health issues and aspergers syndrome. And not had a partner in over 10 years. Fix all that, and I'd be happy!  
    • Sounds like my 'friends' if I'm ill or hurt or depressed. They just don't want to know. Only mom cares, everyone alse hates my negativity if ill,hurt or depressed. Even my close friend couldn't help me the other day. I had a severe asthma attack and needed someone to go to the hospital with. As I get extremely bad anxiety on my own in strange places and I didn't have any money to get home. Mom was away that day too. Lucky the paramedics didn't think I needed to go to hospital when they arrived as took my inhaler 8 times in a row, and chest was clear. Although on oral steriods now for it. Would have a full blown panic attack and mental breakdown if I'd had to go on my own. 
    • what part of ky you from?
    • i tend to think people need to hear a thought i picked up, not sure where i got it but it could be useful,,"the Lord gave us 2 ears and 1 mouth, so we can listen twice as much as we speak", i might have phrased it wrong, but i think it gets the idea across
    • Yes and have purged many times before. But soon binge again, a partner would help ALOT because it's not just sexual but a comfort thing too. But not had one in over 10 years time. Before purging I felt like I was fucked in the head and wanted to try being 'normal'. But then I'm far from normal as I'm still very into looking alternative/emo, and still pass as/look like someone in their 20's, not 35.  And I'm into many other weird fetishes like pup play. ABDL is my main one. Nothing wrong with being weird, normal is boring. I accept it more nowadays, as I'm quite messed up anyway with very severe anxiety,depression, PTSD, NEAD(dissoactive seizures). And other health issues.