• YOUR AD HERE

• I have urge urinary incontinence and need to either wear a diaper or use an external catheter to manage the problem. All the physicians that I’ve seen about the problem have recommended that I use an external catheter. One urologist even told me that wearing a diaper was “unmanly”. So I’ve certainly tried using external catheters several times; and the contemporary ones work very well. There is certainly not really any practical reason not to use external catheters to manage urge incontinence. Yet I prefer to wear diapers. I prefer the way wearing and wetting a diaper feels. And modern disposable diapers enable me to manage my incontinence just as well as I could with an external catheter. So my incontinence has made me into a diaper lover.
    • One tip to ease changing in the middle of the night is to cut an old sheet down so it covers the protection mat on top of your main sheet and mattress protector then if you do have to change in the middle of the night its likely to be just the half sheet and first protector that you have to change which only a takes a couple of minutes, especially if you have them spare beside the bed.