• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...
12 hours ago, DiaperedInDenver said:

Grew up in rock springs but im in Colorado now. still wondering how many Wyoming diaper peeps there are!

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm padded up during this little cold snap, not too far north of you. 

I was recently poking around on the Trest site and saw that they are affiliated with a store called ABdlr. Have you ever been there? I'm curious if this is something I should check out, should I go down to Denver. 

Edited by astrodiaper
Forgot something.
6 hours ago, astrodiaper said:

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm padded up during this little cold snap, not too far north of you. 

I was recently poking around on the Trest site and saw that they are affiliated with a store called ABdlr. Have you ever been there? I'm curious if this is something I should check out, should I go down to Denver. 

ABDLr is amazing. It's like an adult baby's dream store! 100% recommend checking it out. The location/neighborhood freaks me out when having to drive there but it's worth it. Plus that's just irrational fear of mine whenever I'm anywhere in denver lol. But yeah you need to go get all your baby needs sometime from them. They're amazing. Also this cold snap sucks so bad. What town you in? 

• Like 1

I feel you on the on the driving parts. If I don’t have to, I don’t go down to Denver. In fact, I give a lot of credit to my dad, my grandfather for being able to navigate through Denver without GPS or anything like that.

I am more into the DL side of the equation I’m mostly interested in diapers and the supplies needed to be padded up.  I don’t see myself heading that direction for a minute. Finances are gonna be tight for a while but I am definitely gonna check out the website and see what kind of brands they got.

i’m currently up here in Cheyenne. 

• Like 1
On 1/17/2024 at 1:18 AM, astrodiaper said:

I feel you on the on the driving parts. If I don’t have to, I don’t go down to Denver. In fact, I give a lot of credit to my dad, my grandfather for being able to navigate through Denver without GPS or anything like that.

I am more into the DL side of the equation I’m mostly interested in diapers and the supplies needed to be padded up.  I don’t see myself heading that direction for a minute. Finances are gonna be tight for a while but I am definitely gonna check out the website and see what kind of brands they got.

i’m currently up here in Cheyenne. 

Hi astro, I'm in SE Wyo as well..Where iz this ABdlr store in Denver..I didn't know such a thing existed and it sounds exciting..Thanx so much..:)

21 hours ago, pcdeezboy said:

Hi astro, I'm in SE Wyo as well..Where iz this ABdlr store in Denver..I didn't know such a thing existed and it sounds exciting..Thanx so much..:)

DLR Group
2910 S Tejon St.
Englewood, Colorado 80110

www.abdlr.com

Kinda checking further in to see what they carry and would it be worth a day trip into Denver  

I’ve been out here since 2010. 

Thank you soo much astro..yes, i'd like to know what they have too before i take a 200 mi round trip..i'm mainly interested in plastic pants but ''ya know'', once i'm (we're) at the candy store..need i say more..?...:)

• 1 month later...

I went to the abdlr store a few months ago while I was in Denver for something else. If you're in the area I would say it's worth a visit. I don't know if I would drive 200 miles just to go to a store though.

I will say it's a very cool store to visit if you're an abdl. I loved the visit because I keep abdl very private. It's surreal to go some place and be able to speak face to face with a complete stranger about diapers and it's no big deal.

I spoke with the person running the store while I was there and he informed me that they host little get togethers and events regularly.

I think if you want to visit Colorado for any reason, it's worth stopping by to check it out. Maybe take an extended weekend and make visiting abdlr a part of your trip

I'm not in Wyoming but I'm nearby in rapid city for what it's worth.

• Like 1