Welcome to DailyDiapers Adult baby and Diaper Lovers Forums!
Photo

Does Anyone Like To Watch While People Are Pooping?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 Angelic Namine

Angelic Namine

Infant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 01:57 AM

I know I love watching people go and helping them get it all out. Does anyone else like this too? :angel_not:

#2 messyman

messyman

Diaper Star

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 03:19 AM

Something I need to try IRL.

#3 Pudding

Pudding

Picture Perfect~

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • Real Age:29
  • Diapers::Mommy
  • I Am a...:Girl

Posted 06 April 2010 - 05:54 AM

Definitely have plentiful fantasies about watching someone cute poo *in their diaper* ~ but do have occasional ones about watching it all happen out in the open, too! ♥

Pacis and diapers and sissies, oh my!~

The completed story of

Audrey & Staycee

Follow

#4 fillemup

fillemup

Toddler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Real Age:37
  • Diapers::Diaper Lover
  • I Am a...:Boy

Posted 06 April 2010 - 06:53 AM

the ultimate experience would be to watch a pretty girl fill her diaper and let me change her.

#5 Guest_Wetnmessy247_*

Guest_Wetnmessy247_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2010 - 12:24 PM

I have never seen a person poop or mess, but whenever I see someone go into a stall with that look on their face, I get giddy because I imagine them pushing it out and the look on their face. :pizza:

I mess in public so I may get the "messing" look but I doubt it because I am trained incontinent so it just happens without me really knowing. :o I have been told I get that "vacant" stare so..... :blush:

#6 Goden

Goden

Stinky Butt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • DiaperMates ID:Goden
  • Real Age:20

Posted 06 April 2010 - 05:34 PM

No, but I would like to.
When you look into the night sky, you see the same moon as everyone else.

#7 babymikeblue

babymikeblue

Diaper Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  • DiaperMates ID:babymikeblue
  • Age Play Age::what ever

Posted 06 April 2010 - 11:48 PM

No i haven't, but i would like too.

#8 abrera

abrera

School Disco Princess XD

• BabyBanker+
  • 7,515 posts
  • Diapers::Adult Kid
  • I Am a...:T-Girl
  • Age Play Age::4

Posted 07 April 2010 - 06:54 AM

I did a couple times :) It's a personally beautiful thing :D
Abrera would much prefer it if people didn't try to add her as a friend if they've never even struck up a conversation with her.

The ladyboy has the penis on her forehead, the transex has the penis on her elbow.

Funniest thing I've read all year XD

#9 mikey7

mikey7

Infant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 07:02 AM

I would love to, but finding a girl that isn't too self conscious about this may be impossible. Lol

#10 Creepymouse

Creepymouse

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts
  • Diapers::Adult Baby

Posted 07 April 2010 - 09:27 AM

I've watched the wife on occasion, diapered preferrably, but she has a very hard time going in diapers. Heck, she has a hard time going on the potty. :P

Now, my favorite fantasy is watching a girl take an enormous dump, be it potty, panties or diapers. I LOVE desperation. :) Ana Didovic vids are good for that now and again.

If you're into it, you might look up Mamabliss's "University of Poo", it's a short webcomic about a girl getting revenge on a rude janitor :thumbsup:

#11 Guest_Wetnmessy247_*

Guest_Wetnmessy247_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:10 AM

I haven't watched others poo, like I said above.

But I have seen other's....productions....when not flushed. Getting a chance to see poop in a toilet is like hitting the vegas jackpot. I get super excited when I see mess floating in the bowl.

Since I never use toilets myself, I never see my own poop in the toilet.

I once worked security at a.....place.....in the night shift and in one of the bathrooms I discovered someone thought it okay to crap on the floor in the corner. :o

Most would find this disgusting. It was the best part of that 12 hour shift. I leaned against the wall and just stared for what seemed like hours. :lol:

Then I got a 10-80 on the radio (fire) and had to go. It was gone the next shift but I will always hve it in my memory. It was awesome. ^_^

#12 BlackoutSunset

BlackoutSunset

Bedwetter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 03:21 PM

Wouldn't mind watching my girlfriend do it just once. But I know she won't.
Yahoo!: goodnitesboy12

#13 Angelic Namine

Angelic Namine

Infant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 03:58 PM

Oh I would love to watch it myself. I have before as well as shown my own bowel movement process to people and they love it. If anyone would like to message me feel welcome :thumbsup:

#14 timmyc

timmyc

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,194 posts
  • Real Age:46
  • Diapers::Adult Kid
  • Age Play Age::6

Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:24 PM

anything involving a female and pooping her pants or diapers yes, anything involving men and/or toilets, no
Seriously people, Firefox, Chrome, and Explorer all have spell checkers built in. use it, spell check is your friend.

#15 Guest_Wetnmessy247_*

Guest_Wetnmessy247_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:24 PM

A lot of people want to see girls pooping.

I personally prefer a man pooping. Not because I am homosexual or anthing.

I just feel men's poo is much more smelly. Which is what I like. Smelly. :blush:

#16 Plasticbutt

Plasticbutt

Bedwetter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 02:41 AM

My scat fetish is a bit selfish in that I like my own poop, and wouldn't mind at all if someone watched me (in fact, I would LOVE to be watched, exhibitionist that I am!) But I really don't want to deal with someone else's poop or to watch them. Yes, I know, it's selfish.

Having said that, I did once sit next to someone taking a poop in a makeshift bathroom before a cross-country race. The toilets were right in the open, no stalls or dividing walls of any kind. This one runner was taking a crap and I sat down next to him. He was totally unselfconsious about it, which helped to relax me. We sat there practically side-by-side, chatting and pooping, for about five minutes, just talking to each other as if nothing out of the ordinary was going on! :blush: The guy was seriously cute too. That's one moment I wouldn't mind reliving at all.

#17 BlackoutSunset

BlackoutSunset

Bedwetter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 08:28 PM

I for one would rather watch a girl wet her diaper than mess it. But any cute girl would be great to watch make a mess.
Yahoo!: goodnitesboy12

#18 Guest_Wetnmessy247_*

Guest_Wetnmessy247_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2010 - 09:26 PM

Although I said I'd rather watch a man poop than a girl, I still would like to see a girl poopy.

The process of pooping itself is just such a fascination to me, I dunno why. :huh:

Wetting is okay. I mean, nothing wrong with a nice flood or two, (or three, or four, on ten bajillion). :P

A perfect day for me is just messing uncontrollably to the point it's ridiculous. Although I have to stew until the next morning. Every so often I take pride in my dirtyness by staring at my poo filled diaper and analyzing the contents, remember what I ate the day before. :blush:

**EDIT**
I just realized that I watch MYSELF poop. Sometimes when I know it is coming I will grab a miror and just watch myself.

#19 Angelic Namine

Angelic Namine

Infant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 01:19 PM

Although I said I'd rather watch a man poop than a girl, I still would like to see a girl poopy.

The process of pooping itself is just such a fascination to me, I dunno why. :huh:

Wetting is okay. I mean, nothing wrong with a nice flood or two, (or three, or four, on ten bajillion). :P

A perfect day for me is just messing uncontrollably to the point it's ridiculous. Although I have to stew until the next morning. Every so often I take pride in my dirtyness by staring at my poo filled diaper and analyzing the contents, remember what I ate the day before. :blush:

**EDIT**
I just realized that I watch MYSELF poop. Sometimes when I know it is coming I will grab a miror and just watch myself.

Nice everyone, I am going to empty myself on the potty right now. On both sides. :) The relief will feel so good....

#20 Inco24/7

Inco24/7

Toddler

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 03:00 PM

I did a couple times :) It's a personally beautiful thing :D

Wait !! nobody picked up on this ?? Id love to hear more Abrera ! :) funny this thread should come about as its something like others Ive kinda fantasised about, never used to as when I 1st started out being double incontinent, having a dirty nappy kinda sucked, now ?? after nigh on 5 years of being this way my whole views on it all have changed dramaticlly!! This just prooving that !! lol. Is it me? or can having a full nappy or even underwear fell soo, well blissful for want of a better word ?? my !! I never thought Id ever say that line outloud on a post !! lol

So back to the original topic Hats off to you Abrera ! for experiencing this I along with quite a few others im sure admire you and are somewhat jealous for experiencing this !. the idea of knowing or seeing someone else end up with a full nappy, on purpose or not after Ive had my own "accident" would not only bring comfort but also enhighten the mood too !!

Hugs Inco :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users