Teen Adult Diapers - Cloth Diapers and Plastic Pants

Welcome to [DD] Boards & Chat
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Does Anyone Like To Watch While People Are Pooping?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Angelic Namine

Angelic Namine

Infant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
I know I love watching people go and helping them get it all out. Does anyone else like this too? :angel_not:

messyman

messyman

Diaper Royalty

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts
Something I need to try IRL.

Pudding

Pudding

Picture Perfect~

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Real Age:24
  • Diapers:Just Curious
  • I Am a...:Girl
Definitely have plentiful fantasies about watching someone cute poo *in their diaper* ~ but do have occasional ones about watching it all happen out in the open, too! ♥

Pacis and diapers and sissies, oh my!~

The completed story of

Audrey & Staycee

Follow

fillemup

fillemup

Toddler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Real Age:37
  • Diapers:Diaper Lover
  • I Am a...:Boy
the ultimate experience would be to watch a pretty girl fill her diaper and let me change her.

Guest_Wetnmessy247_*

Guest_Wetnmessy247_*
  • Guests
I have never seen a person poop or mess, but whenever I see someone go into a stall with that look on their face, I get giddy because I imagine them pushing it out and the look on their face. :pizza:

I mess in public so I may get the "messing" look but I doubt it because I am trained incontinent so it just happens without me really knowing. :o I have been told I get that "vacant" stare so..... :blush:

Goden

Goden

Stinky Butt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts
  • DiaperMates ID:Goden
  • Real Age:20
No, but I would like to.
When you look into the night sky, you see the same moon as everyone else.

babymikeblue

babymikeblue

Diaper Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  • DiaperMates ID:babymikeblue
  • Real Age:30
  • Age Play Age:what ever
No i haven't, but i would like too.

abrera

abrera

School Disco Princess XD

• BabyBanker+
  • 7,515 posts
  • Diapers:Adult Kid
  • I Am a...:T-Girl
  • Age Play Age:4
I did a couple times :) It's a personally beautiful thing :D
Abrera would much prefer it if people didn't try to add her as a friend if they've never even struck up a conversation with her.

The ladyboy has the penis on her forehead, the transex has the penis on her elbow.

Funniest thing I've read all year XD

mikey7

mikey7

Infant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
I would love to, but finding a girl that isn't too self conscious about this may be impossible. Lol

Creepymouse

Creepymouse

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts
  • Real Age:29
  • Diapers:Adult Baby
I've watched the wife on occasion, diapered preferrably, but she has a very hard time going in diapers. Heck, she has a hard time going on the potty. :P

Now, my favorite fantasy is watching a girl take an enormous dump, be it potty, panties or diapers. I LOVE desperation. :) Ana Didovic vids are good for that now and again.

If you're into it, you might look up Mamabliss's "University of Poo", it's a short webcomic about a girl getting revenge on a rude janitor :thumbsup:

Guest_Wetnmessy247_*

Guest_Wetnmessy247_*
  • Guests
I haven't watched others poo, like I said above.

But I have seen other's....productions....when not flushed. Getting a chance to see poop in a toilet is like hitting the vegas jackpot. I get super excited when I see mess floating in the bowl.

Since I never use toilets myself, I never see my own poop in the toilet.

I once worked security at a.....place.....in the night shift and in one of the bathrooms I discovered someone thought it okay to crap on the floor in the corner. :o

Most would find this disgusting. It was the best part of that 12 hour shift. I leaned against the wall and just stared for what seemed like hours. :lol:

Then I got a 10-80 on the radio (fire) and had to go. It was gone the next shift but I will always hve it in my memory. It was awesome. ^_^

BlackoutSunset

BlackoutSunset

Bedwetter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts
Wouldn't mind watching my girlfriend do it just once. But I know she won't.
Yahoo!: goodnitesboy12

Angelic Namine

Angelic Namine

Infant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Oh I would love to watch it myself. I have before as well as shown my own bowel movement process to people and they love it. If anyone would like to message me feel welcome :thumbsup:

timmyc

timmyc

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,209 posts
  • Real Age:46
  • Diapers:Adult Kid
  • Age Play Age:6
anything involving a female and pooping her pants or diapers yes, anything involving men and/or toilets, no
Seriously people, Firefox, Chrome, and Explorer all have spell checkers built in. use it, spell check is your friend.

Guest_Wetnmessy247_*

Guest_Wetnmessy247_*
  • Guests
A lot of people want to see girls pooping.

I personally prefer a man pooping. Not because I am homosexual or anthing.

I just feel men's poo is much more smelly. Which is what I like. Smelly. :blush:

Plasticbutt

Plasticbutt

Bedwetter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
My scat fetish is a bit selfish in that I like my own poop, and wouldn't mind at all if someone watched me (in fact, I would LOVE to be watched, exhibitionist that I am!) But I really don't want to deal with someone else's poop or to watch them. Yes, I know, it's selfish.

Having said that, I did once sit next to someone taking a poop in a makeshift bathroom before a cross-country race. The toilets were right in the open, no stalls or dividing walls of any kind. This one runner was taking a crap and I sat down next to him. He was totally unselfconsious about it, which helped to relax me. We sat there practically side-by-side, chatting and pooping, for about five minutes, just talking to each other as if nothing out of the ordinary was going on! :blush: The guy was seriously cute too. That's one moment I wouldn't mind reliving at all.

BlackoutSunset

BlackoutSunset

Bedwetter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts
I for one would rather watch a girl wet her diaper than mess it. But any cute girl would be great to watch make a mess.
Yahoo!: goodnitesboy12

Guest_Wetnmessy247_*

Guest_Wetnmessy247_*
  • Guests
Although I said I'd rather watch a man poop than a girl, I still would like to see a girl poopy.

The process of pooping itself is just such a fascination to me, I dunno why. :huh:

Wetting is okay. I mean, nothing wrong with a nice flood or two, (or three, or four, on ten bajillion). :P

A perfect day for me is just messing uncontrollably to the point it's ridiculous. Although I have to stew until the next morning. Every so often I take pride in my dirtyness by staring at my poo filled diaper and analyzing the contents, remember what I ate the day before. :blush:

**EDIT**
I just realized that I watch MYSELF poop. Sometimes when I know it is coming I will grab a miror and just watch myself.

Angelic Namine

Angelic Namine

Infant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Although I said I'd rather watch a man poop than a girl, I still would like to see a girl poopy.

The process of pooping itself is just such a fascination to me, I dunno why. :huh:

Wetting is okay. I mean, nothing wrong with a nice flood or two, (or three, or four, on ten bajillion). :P

A perfect day for me is just messing uncontrollably to the point it's ridiculous. Although I have to stew until the next morning. Every so often I take pride in my dirtyness by staring at my poo filled diaper and analyzing the contents, remember what I ate the day before. :blush:

**EDIT**
I just realized that I watch MYSELF poop. Sometimes when I know it is coming I will grab a miror and just watch myself.

Nice everyone, I am going to empty myself on the potty right now. On both sides. :) The relief will feel so good....

Inco24/7

Inco24/7

Toddler

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

I did a couple times :) It's a personally beautiful thing :D

Wait !! nobody picked up on this ?? Id love to hear more Abrera ! :) funny this thread should come about as its something like others Ive kinda fantasised about, never used to as when I 1st started out being double incontinent, having a dirty nappy kinda sucked, now ?? after nigh on 5 years of being this way my whole views on it all have changed dramaticlly!! This just prooving that !! lol. Is it me? or can having a full nappy or even underwear fell soo, well blissful for want of a better word ?? my !! I never thought Id ever say that line outloud on a post !! lol

So back to the original topic Hats off to you Abrera ! for experiencing this I along with quite a few others im sure admire you and are somewhat jealous for experiencing this !. the idea of knowing or seeing someone else end up with a full nappy, on purpose or not after Ive had my own "accident" would not only bring comfort but also enhighten the mood too !!

Hugs Inco :)