LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The November diaper challenge

Good start, but yeah it should be more like 4 points for three days, and 9 points for a week.

5 points would also be too high for just two hours in a diaper, and due to the coming cold there should be an allowance for a shirt and socks being ok so long as the diaper shows.

I'm up for this :blush: but my wearing has increased for some reason, but it's still sketchy. I think I wore most of last week, including to work. I burned through a lot of samples from XP medical, and really like the 'new' A+ regular size diapers :D But I found they are just to 'heavy duty' for me as I can't fill them up. They hold a TOM and a half, are comfy to a point, but then I hit the point where I just need to change and get out of it.

They are AWESOME at night though. Either level 3 or 4 :thumbsup:

Then, as usual, things change and I'm not in that 'mode' now, but thinking about it. It's crazy sometimes, but I also think that it has to do with being able to take the time for it, which I don't always do. Plus Ihave other things I need to do and places to go and people to see whom I prefer NOT to be diapered around.

But this still sounds fun, and I'll try to keep up and remember to participate....but I have been busy a LOT lately, so forgive me if I am not always here to post ....'results' of my activities.

Sounds fun! :D

Well, I'm not into it like all you responders are, but it seams to me the winning point total would be 20 points if you had to leave in the middle of a big business meeting because your diaper was about to leak!

It's clearly geared towards the non-incontinent. Perhaps there should be seperate categories, analogous to lightweight and heacyweight categories.

Clearly a very good idea that is found in pretty much every sport.

I would suggest the traditional categories:

Amateur; people who usually wear less than one diaper a week.

Intermediate; people who wear up to one per day, nighttime only wearers included.

Pro; people who wear more than one per day, regular daytime use.

Categories would make it about the diaper and not the condition.

Different scoring should be applied to each category.

Two hours in a diaper is a big deal to someone who rarely wears, but nothing to someone who wears all the time.

I'm getting a head start, 24/7 for the past week.

I'm happy to have multiple 'categories' or whatever you want to call them and I agree it makes no sense to have people who hardly ever wear going head to head with people who have been 24/7 for 10+ years and no longer use toilets.

Aww man, I've already done every one of the challenges. It's nice to be a diaper guru, but disappointing that there isn't anything left for me but to keep on going them.

Though personally the month of cleaning up poo was more hassle than I wanted so I do use the toilet for just that again. Haven't used one for just pee in a very long time though (unless you count emptying a pee bag into it).

Aww man, I've already done every one of the challenges. It's nice to be a diaper guru, but disappointing that there isn't anything left for me but to keep on going them.

Though personally the month of cleaning up poo was more hassle than I wanted so I do use the toilet for just that again. Haven't used one for just pee in a very long time though (unless you count emptying a pee bag into it).