LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
DailyDi

12 Month Diaper Program

116 posts in this topic

I eecond Bettys suggestion...write now, because your mind actually changes its memory with each retelling, and memory fades with time. Plenty of tome later to decide whats important or not

BlakeJordan will you post a link to this when you are done with it here? please do, also how far are you from posting it?

What is it made for ??

What is it made for ??

:huh:

Could you, perhaps, expand upon your question?

I think yoel is referring to the 12 month diaper training program. Go back to the first post and look for a PDF. Open it and read it, then you'll know what the program is for. Either that or his is referring to diapers in general. Yoel, they are made for a person to defecate or urinate in discretely so nobody else notices (and they almost never do).

There was a lot of good info in the 12 month guide, I'm nearing the end of month three, I'm not sure I don't to go full incontinence. I've been wearing 24-7 for a while now and beat my personal best of 2 weeks and kept going with it with the support of some very positive people.

It's helped me step somewhat out of the shadows and meet with people who I'm comfortable with. It's hard to meet people you are "compatible" with there are a lot of Horny Net People out there and it's really irritating to have a Deep convo about private things to have them ask personal questions and log off when they climax. I prefer my inbox creeper free, Full and complete sentences please. 

As for Progress I'm past day 80 and I keep a journal which really helps in the day to day of putting things in perspective.

This year has been great, I'm hoping some of that is because I'm getting more comfortable in my skin. 

Hi,

Just found the 12 months guide after intensive googling, after I made the committment to myself, that in order to be diapered 24/7 so I can gain my wifes acceptance of using diapers, I need to become incontinent. She dosen’t know about my desire to be diapered and the fact that I’m a DL, and there’s no need to involve her in that, as I hardly think she will understand why, and just see me as a pervert.

I have always been attracted to diapers since I was a small kid up until know.

Before I start my introduction to my 12 months redesigning of my life, I have to start with an excuse for my English, as English isn’t my native language.

Just yesterday I started going 24/7 although only with a small booster which off course made me wet through my underwear and shorts (what a great feeling) can’t wait until I reach the point where wetting happens unconsciously….and the end goal “point of no return†and the need for a diaper all he time is a reality.

However I manage to be diapered 24/7 by using incontinence inserts from Tena, the level three inserts (their biggest capable of holding approx. 425ml.), together with a booster, that give me approx. the same limitations as a cheap full tape diaper – off course when I get the chance I’m in the real deal, however for now I have to go with my second choice.

For work I plan on using real diapers, got myself a package of Tena pants, in order to be discreet, can’t wear my favorite Abena x-plus to work…..though therefore the Tena pants.

How I got to my current state and the fact that I can be diapered 24/7, is that I let my wife know that I had bladder issues, dripling etc. so I needed some sort of relief. Which she corresponded with by offering me her inserts for when she have her period, but also by demanding that I go see a doctor, as she thinks it might be some sort of an infection…..she should just know J

So know I have to come up with a good story to my doctor as what I experience….don’t think it will be an issue, as no “normal†people would pursue being incontinent….

I have not used the toilet one single time today and somehow I tend to wet every 20 minutes or so….I might already have a small bladder…

I’m looking forward to letting you know how my progress goes and reading about yours…as you are way ahead of me.

I would think really hard about how your spouse will feel. More to the point, how you will feel if she walks away from you over this? That is a distinct possibility here! You've committed to share your life with your spouse, so they need to have their voice and feelings heard on the matter. Further, you need to make space for them equally- it is a partnership, not a place where only you matter <_<

So before going any further I think it would be wise for you to be sure she will be totally OK with this. If you wear 24/7 she is going to know and very soon. There is no way to hide being diapered 24/7 from your partner. It may take time to work this out with her but you have that to give. If you find there is no way to work this out with her, then you have a choice to make. Until then, you're not being fair throwing this in her face and the most likely reaction you will get from here will be the same thing- unfairness. If she wants to stay with you any longer. She has her choices too.

Bettypooh

I would think really hard about how your spouse will feel. More to the point, how you will feel if she walks away from you over this? That is a distinct possibility here! You've committed to share your life with your spouse, so they need to have their voice and feelings heard on the matter. Further, you need to make space for them equally- it is a partnership, not a place where only you matter <_<

So before going any further I think it would be wise for you to be sure she will be totally OK with this. If you wear 24/7 she is going to know and very soon. There is no way to hide being diapered 24/7 from your partner. It may take time to work this out with her but you have that to give. If you find there is no way to work this out with her, then you have a choice to make. Until then, you're not being fair throwing this in her face and the most likely reaction you will get from here will be the same thing- unfairness. If she wants to stay with you any longer. She has her choices too.

Bettypooh

You are absolutely right about beeing fair to ones spouse. That's why My Spouse do know I'm padded 24/7 using the tena inserts and she's ok with that.

This is not something I do secretly. However she does not know my goal to intentially become incontinent, my excuse, if you can use that phrase is that the diaper thing is initiated by some medical condition.

What she don't know is that I pee in the inserts - and btw I'm very certain that eventually she will accept it, I do know her well enough for that.

Just a minor update and a last comment in regard to my spouse.

Talked with her today and we discussed my current state were I wet constantly (Which I do in RL), actually wore diapers for the first time to work, and experienced the first accident, a leak......

Without going into much detail now - she's ok with the fact, that if if should turn out this way, she's more than comfortable with me wearing real diapers if needed, although she's not aware of my committment to become incontinent. However if that happens I have her full  support, that I know now!

New to the forum -  although I have been a frequent visitor :whistling:  I chosed finally to join your great community and hope I can contribute.

About three weeks ago I got started on the 12 month diaper program as I wan't to become truly urinary incontinent....Usually I have no problems letting go in my diaper. It's becoming more and more natural

However although three weeks ago I still experience the following.

1. the urge to go - still haven't grasped the idea of "relaxing" and just fell my diaper gets warmer without really given it a second thought.

2. when letting go, I still get a distinct feeling, that my pelvic muscles are sometimes trying to hold back, they twitch

3. when finish peeing, I need to be very focused not to clench my muscles...sometimes I manage, others I don't

I know it's a mental program as well....but it really annoys me that I seem to have such a hard time grasping the basics.

Does anyone have ideas on how to overcome these struggles?

It's a matter of long-term practice, consistency and how readily your body reacts to the training. If you're only three weeks into this, you're really just getting started. Give it more time. Months, not just a few weeks.

I was wondering whether natural diuretics (waterpills) like XPEL, can help in speeding up things in terms of training the bladder to release frequently?

Try "water out" similar ingredients. No caffeine. Easier to sleep with if trying to get that extra push at night. Again. Be careful as its easy to create an imbalance. Not a drastic difference. And pushing fluids will make a bigger difference. But for overnight this can be helpful.

Please elaborate "pushing fluids" can make a bigger difference?

As I understand it, if you push fluids you'll dehydrate and that will be counterproductive?, you will have to ingest even more fluids the next day etc.

Just that drinking more fluids than you usually do will cause more frequent voiding, allowing  you to practice voiding more frequently.

According to the 12month program the ability to stay relaxed is one of the keys.

However since I'm riding MTB (Singletrack)  I find it particular hard to stay relaxed all the time, both while riding the bike and after. It seems MTB singletrack actually strenghtens your pelvic floor.

Anyone else participating in sports where your natural state would be to clinch somewhat and managed to find a method of staying relaxed?

I have learned to stand up on my bike or sit on the edge of your seat it works for me. Also it doesn't strengthen  your pelvic floor much it just feels like it whats happening is your moving so much you can't relax you have to think about it all the time and it will happen.

I'll try this approach :)

BTW I'm getting better at bedwetting although my diaper sometimes leaks...but that comes with the teritory....

Actually My wife although she dosen't know of my goal of becoming urinary incontinent, has suggested that I start wear some protection when going to bed in order to prevent wet sheets.

She also offered if I should be too embarresed, that she would go to the pharmacy to get some better protection for me if I didn't wan't to myself..... :rolleyes:

Its great you're wife is so supportive but you need to be honest with her.

I often hear the key is the relaxation of pelvic and bladder muscles. I try to control this muscle but it's really difficult to make the conscious / subconscious link.

Is there somebody whom can tell me that's the key to succeed here?

What is this mean? you can void with if you have enough concentration?

Some days ago, I decided to void my bladder the most often I can to shrink my bladder, but for voiding in diaper I need to contract suddenly my abdominal muscles. I'm pretty sure this not the best way.

How do you relax your bladder?

all the best

The act of voiding itself is actually a combination of relaxation and tension of muscles, most of which you don't have immediate control over. While your external urinary sphincter, the one you exert the most conscious control over, must relax (rather, must not be under tension) the detrusor must squeeze the fluid out of your bladder. IIRC the detrusor is responsible for the strong urge to void that you get periodically when you're holding it too long. Like when you're ignoring the need for a while then WHAM you have to go, then it fades and you're ok for a few minutes then you really need to go again.

It sounds like you need to follow the guide's suggestion to over-hydrate then lay in a restful position, perhaps even in the bathtub. Somewhere you feel completely safe from making a mess if you urinate. The guide suggests to lay spread-eagle on your back. If you have enough water in you, you'll have to void very frequently. Notice how it feels when you go - but don't "bear down" as many of us have learned from childhood. It's not good for you anyway. If you're comfortable and safe, you should NEVER need to 'push' in order to pee.

It's a matter of practice. You may just need to sit on the potty for a while and feel how 'things' feel down inside there. Try to relax all the muscles you have control over, then 'feel' for what each set of muscles does. Another option is to feel what it's like to stop a urine stream in the middle, then release it and go. After a few tries, try doing the 'release' part without the clench before it.

When bladder is full it's easy to relax beacause muscle are very tight.

I must practice when my bladder is filling, I'd like void when it fill arround 3-4 oz.

Did you remember where we can find this guide?

When bladder is full it's easy to relax beacause muscle are very tight.

I must practice when my bladder is filling, I'd like void when it fill arround 3-4 oz.

Did you remember where we can find this guide?

The PDF is attached to the first post in this thread.

One useful way to practice is to drink more fluids than you usually do for a day.  Once you start peeing frequently then your bladder is pretty much constantly filling.  Gives you the chance to practice a lot in a fairly short amount of time.

Just to get the relaxing issue explained

The Relaxing technique can you train to remain relaxed all the time by doing the following,

Pushing a bit all the time not like you normally do when you used the toilet in the past, but just a little all the time - If I do this I get a feeling that my sphincters are open or at least relaxed mostly.

Advice appreciated....next to the mental thing relaxing is key, so I understand.