LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Wearing

Diaper666

Since we are home this evening and expect no visitors, the moment I got home I took a baby bottle out of the refrigerator and started warming it while i drew a bubble bath. Once I had removed my responsible adult clothing and disposed of my last slip-in pad, I took my bottle and got into my bath. Once dried Daddy Don pinned me into my first gauze diaper of the evening, covered with vinyl panties. It is just over 2 hours, so this diaper has a couple of hours capacity left.

For dinner I did put on a Snapsies to hold my diaper snugly with a skirt and slippers.

Tonight is not expected to be very cold in the Los Angeles, CA area, so I will sleep in my Snapsies and a fresh diaper and panties.

Baby Angela

At this very moment, flannel pj pants, diaper, and sweatshirt.

Kara

Basically the same here except no diaper :(. Due to living situation I can't wear :crybaby: I must compliment you on the flannel PJ pants. I love flannel pj pants (practically live in mine). They are so comfy :)

Sorry, I clicked on quote instead of reply. I am wearing a t-shirt and cloth diaper with Gary snap-on green apple plastic pants. Nothing over them. My first diaper in several weeks. It is about half wet, and I am looking forward to soaking it completely, then changing into a dry double diaper for bedtime.

Just my hangin' around the house cloths, 2 pairs of thermal underwear, and a diaper, and it's wet, and getting wetter as I speak.

this is all I ever wear just hanging around the house, no one ever comes here, some days I don't even get out of my sleeper.

My work clothes (sensible skirt and short-sleeved top, barely black tights)

And a daytime pad (changed about half-hour ago, so probably wet already)

Tonight, it'll be an all-in-one disposable and a silky nightie.

Tomorrow will probably be much the same.

• 2 weeks later...

right now im wearing a tena ultra, plastic pants, jeans, t-shirt and that kind of stuff. getting ready to head on out to get my day going.

A depends fitted maximum protection diaper, a cloth pull-up (one size larger) and white plastic pants. I'll be wet soon!

Wearing my usual day off apparell.....a abri-form super diaper (just changed so its still dry, but i have about 2 liters of water and about a liter of beer in me, so that wont last), my South Park cotton pj pants, and a Craftsman tshirt. I know, I know, sounds wierd, but their work t-shirts are longer than normal, so they help with tuck-in problems and they stand up to all kinds of beatings.

At the office on a Sunday night...wearing my normal street clothes (jeans and t-shirt) with an Assurance diaper, booster, and a Jockey Pouch Brief overtop to hold everything in place. Currently (mostly?) dry.