LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers To Work

I know it doesn't mean much to some of you, but I've never worn diapers to work. In my line of work(automotive), I could never live it down if my co-workers found out that I wore diapers. :mf_microwave:

I'm sure that no one will notice but I'm still kinda nervous. :unsure:

Well, here goes! I'm off to work! :thumbsup:

Guest YkDave

i wear to work all the time (through various jobs too) and as far as i know only one person found out that i was wearing a diaper (older guy, co-worker) and he just got a kick out of it and never mentioned anything about it after that.

everyone else is usually too busy to worry about anyone else, let alone check everyone else for diapers :D

Don't forget to tell us how it works out.

Nobody noticed which was a relief to me. I wore a Molicare Super, which doesn't crinkle much, so I didn't make much noise.

After I wet a few times, I had to take it off, so I went to "the room" and took it off and used some special cleaning wipes that I brought to clean up.

I shortly thereafter decided to take out all of the garbage so no one would see it in the trash, especially since I am like the only one that had been in there in a while. As I read in another thread, you can't really "hide" anything in the garbage, and I can see how this would be especially hard at work.

So to summarize, it went OK and I will probably do it again soon.

Nobody can say anything! The last thing your employer wants to face is civil litigation based on the Americans with Disabilities Act. If anyone harasses you or causes a problem, go to your human resource manager. The Human Resource Dept will put a stop to it immediately. No employer wants to face a lawsuit that they would probably loose!

I know it doesn't mean much to some of you, but I've never worn diapers to work. In my line of work(automotive), I could never live it down if my co-workers found out that I wore diapers. :mf_microwave:

I'm sure that no one will notice but I'm still kinda nervous. :unsure:

Well, here goes! I'm off to work! :thumbsup:

actually the american's with disabilities act only protects you if you actually have a disability... if you are just a dl who likes to wear diapers, and dont have any medical documentation saying u must wear diapers, it is not discrimination based on a disaiblity.

also, you could claim it is harassment, but the person who saw the diapers could claim you were sexually harassing them by showing your underwear in the workplace...

it is a fine line to walk, youdont want to go threatining an ada lawsuit unless you can prove you have a disability. just wanting/liking to wear diapers... not a disability..

but i really gotta ask.. why the need for everyone to wear their diapers to work?

i'm not talking about those who are incontinent, but just you know the dl/ab... why do you have to wear at work?

Your medical status is your personal business.

If one acts like a pervert and intentionally exposes them that could be a problem. I wore diapers to work for years and never had a problem. I never tried to conceal it but I never intentionally exposed it either. I was fecal incontinent at the time.

actually the american's with disabilities act only protects you if you actually have a disability... if you are just a dl who likes to wear diapers, and dont have any medical documentation saying u must wear diapers, it is not discrimination based on a disaiblity.

also, you could claim it is harassment, but the person who saw the diapers could claim you were sexually harassing them by showing your underwear in the workplace...

it is a fine line to walk, youdont want to go threatining an ada lawsuit unless you can prove you have a disability. just wanting/liking to wear diapers... not a disability..

but i really gotta ask.. why the need for everyone to wear their diapers to work?

i'm not talking about those who are incontinent, but just you know the dl/ab... why do you have to wear at work?

I wear diapers for fun and leave them out of the workplace. I would hate to have to expalin why I was wearing diapers to work to my employer. Additionally, I think ocassional wearing would be more easily detected than fulltime because your body profile would change. As long as things look pretty constant or slowly change, people do not notice.

i wear on and off to work as i feel like, just because i dont have a dissability does not mean that the human resources manager is going to know this, dont say you have a dissability, just say that somone is hastling you (if anyone does) and they wil stil stop it unless you dileberatley showed your nappies in which case you deserve everything you get!

nb i dont think it has ever been noticed (except that one time i had diarea see http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...c=14480&hl= ) but i do work in the building industry and only usualy mess when there are other strong odors about like thinners or glue etc.

I wore two Kendal Wings diapers today to work. I doubled since they aren't the best diaper and wanted to make sure that I didnt leak since they dont have leak guards. What I like to do is wear a pair of tight boxer briefs over them so it decreases the bulge while also keeping the noise to a minimum. I don't really think anyone really notices unless you make it obvious. I work in a design firm and interact with people all day and doubt anyone notices.

yeah, how is that cheating? A diaper is a diaper, period. Besides, I wore tenas exclusively this time last year, and wore to work, and even wore some pretty tight pants on top of it. Not a word was said by my boss. Granted, I'm sure him and my customers noticed at some point, but, like others have pointed out, it's a tough subject to breach in passing conversation. That, and since most (serious) topics involving bodily functions are taboo, most folks wouldn't know how to even begin. . . It's one thing to be disabled, like not having the use of your legs or arms, but it seems like those are more excusable than someone who isn't/can't be potty-trained. For some reason, people are more embarrassed to talk about continence issues than they are about other, more serious disabilities.

Right now, I work in the food industry, and I have a hard time reconciling my need/want to wear with what it is that I hafta do for money. . . A year ago, I didn't care so much. This time around, I'm actually starting to feel the schism with who I was and who I am now.

So, Do it for the rest of us who can't/don't!

I haven't wore to work at all. I work at Wal-Mart. I have wore my Assurance Fitted Briefs around the house for a 24 hr period. I did not get noticed even by my grandmother who tends to notice alot of stuff. I have just recently gotten into Goodnights and am enjoying them. If I do wear to work at anytime, I will probally wear the Goodnights.

Unless you work in a library where silence is golden, or are a lifeguard, no one is ever going to know as long as you don't go out of your way to expose your diapers. Just make sure you find a private restroom to change... and preferably one where you won't get caught by a dad who is trying to potty train his son :D (see the thread below this one). ... Actually when I was working, I stopped wearing because I was so busy working I couldn't enjoy the diaper and ended up wasting it.

Now that I'm back in school, I come to classes padded a couple of times a week. Yeah there's no reason for it and no one is going see it, but I feel just slightly more charged on those days.

I wear to work, but I probably take the biggest risk in wearing. I'm in the military, so If i were found out I would be unable to escape the ridicule. I cant just quit my job or move somewhere else if things go sour. But I just couldn't bring myself to give up being diapered for 4 years. Ya I guess I could just not wear to work, but since I'm stationed overseas, the people I hang out with also work with me. So there really isn't any more risk in wearing on duty than there is to wear off duty. Not to mention since I live in the dorms my room is subject to periodic inspection so if my stash were to be found the end result would be the same as being caught while wearing them.

But despite all this either no one notices or no one says anything. I will admit I have had more than a few close calls and a couple near sightings, but all included copious amounts of alcohol so its likely no one remembered anything :P

oh and by the way youd be surprised how well a heavily starched set of BDUs will hide the crinkle of even the loudest of diapers. :P

I said it was cheating because the cloth like backing is ultra quiet, no real risk. I prefer the plastic backed disposables, however I started taking a shine to the tena's.

i believe thats the point man in this whole damn thread its not to get caught lol hell i wear Tena when im not wearing tranquility and yes i do wear pullups as the purpose of these products are meant to be DISCRETE SO NO ONE WILL FUCKING NOTICE MAN sorry for the language but some one obviously doesn't know what the word DISCRETE MEANS