LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Going To Believe What Happened!

Ok, so before I left work, I changed my diaper. I headed off to the mall, still dry.

At the mall, I was looking at something I wanted (I'm poor, so look was all I could do) and had to pee. So, I wet my diaper, like I always do.

I felt pee, not trickling, but FLOWING down my legs. I look down, and under my skirt is my soaked shoes and a puddle.

Somehow, my diaper got a tear in it right at the crotch, so it all just flowed right out. Yes, people noticed me basically pee on the floor. I can't imagine what color red I turned. All I ended up doing was nervously giggle and squeak out "I guess diapers aren't perfect." I'm pretty sure I left wet foot prints as I darted off to the restroom.

I have no idea how my diaper got torn, there's nothing in my bag that would've caused it, and I'd think I'd notice a tear like that when I unfold the diaper.

It's regrettable that you had to have that much of a leak, having felt it going down the leg would have been embarrasing enough for most. May you have only happy adventures in the future. ;)

That is embarrassing. I too have found mysterious tears in my diapers on occasion. Once was while wearing overnight, sleeping. I pulled down my plastic pants in the morning and all this pee poured onto the floor! I found three or four stretch-mark type tears near the bottom of the crotch. Lucky for the plastic pants!

The other time happened while I was at work - apparently there was a pinhole leak right at the front of my diaper. I was walking around all afternoon with a quarter-sized wet-spot on the front of my pants. It was embarrassing but at least it didn't make it look like I was wearing a diaper. I'm sure people thought i 'should' be wearing diapers.

Ok, so before I left work, I changed my diaper. I headed off to the mall, still dry.

At the mall, I was looking at something I wanted (I'm poor, so look was all I could do) and had to pee. So, I wet my diaper, like I always do.

I felt pee, not trickling, but FLOWING down my legs. I look down, and under my skirt is my soaked shoes and a puddle.

Somehow, my diaper got a tear in it right at the crotch, so it all just flowed right out. Yes, people noticed me basically pee on the floor. I can't imagine what color red I turned. All I ended up doing was nervously giggle and squeak out "I guess diapers aren't perfect." I'm pretty sure I left wet foot prints as I darted off to the restroom.

I have no idea how my diaper got torn, there's nothing in my bag that would've caused it, and I'd think I'd notice a tear like that when I unfold the diaper.

A definite"situation". "Oh dear! What have we here? Is there a diaper changing station near?" (Ahhh, I feel a song coming on.)

Rubber panties are a great solution to this sort of predicament. They can be used over disposies (as well as cloth) and are the best at preventing embarrassing leaks. Unless you're a real "gusher".

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I have had this happen as well, ended up taking a careful look at the whole bag and there seemed to be a razor slice accross the whole top of the bag of diapers. They didn't actualy seperate until you put them on.

Almost looked like there was was something sticking down during the manufacture process before they were actually bagged.

I have had this happen as well, ended up taking a careful look at the whole bag and there seemed to be a razor slice accross the whole top of the bag of diapers. They didn't actualy seperate until you put them on.

Almost looked like there was was something sticking down during the manufacture process before they were actually bagged.

Time to take them back to the store for a refund! Ha Ha! You could take back the wet one and your wet pants and show how they leaked because of the defect! Seriously, I've had a couple times where I'd had a tear in my diaper. Mostly of my own doing unintentionaly. Once my disposable got caught in my zipper as I was zipping up my jeans! If I did have a defect in my diaper I would take them back for a refund! Once I was at a drug store and they didn't have my size of disposable diaper in stock. This was years ago shortly after disposable pull on underpants came out. The druggest told me that many people are using the pull on underwear and that they work as well or better than the diaper style. I bought a package and the first time I wet one it leaked! I took the rest of the package back for a refund and when the cashier said the package had been opened I told her that the pharmacist recommended them and told me they would work just as good as diapers but it leaked the first time I used it and my pants got wet! That was all I had to say to get a full refund! When it comes to my money, I'm not shy about asking for a refund if the product is defective or dosn't work as it's supposed to! Dosn't matter if it's diapers or any other type of product!

Ive had this happen with a Depend overnight. It had a blowout that split down the center

and left little pieces of white fuff/gell all over the floor. Happened at work and was very

embarrassing.

I feel you pain. But the good side is that most likely, you will never see those people

again.

:D

wow thats unlucky and embarrassing i havent worked the courage up to go further than my car in a diaper!

Oh come on! I haven't used a toilet in like 3 years. What are you going to do if you NEED diapers? Sit at home all day?

It's regrettable that you had to have that much of a leak, having felt it going down the leg would have been embarrasing enough for most. May you have only happy adventures in the future. ;)

My first thought at feeling it was (all in my head) "Oh what the fuck?! That's not even possible, it was DRY!", looked down "Oh what the FUCK!".... "Oh yeah, people can see me in this puddle"

A definite"situation". "Oh dear! What have we here? Is there a diaper changing station near?" (Ahhh, I feel a song coming on.)

Honestly, I think I'd have enjoyed it of some AB had spotted me and made a scene of it. For me, just about nothing is embarassing if I have another person with me. Al

Rubber panties are a great solution to this sort of predicament. They can be used over disposies (as well as cloth) and are the best at preventing embarrassing leaks. Unless you're a real "gusher".

Ew! I hate those! Disposable diapers come with plastic so I won't need anything more. 99 times out of 100, the disposable's plastic holds up fine. Occasional leaks come with the territory. Besides, I honestly don't care who knows I wear diapers. I just really hate leaving my pee anywhere but in gel form in a trash can, epseically hate leaving it in the middle of the floor, and in footprints all the way to the restroom. I think the wrost part was looking like I should've had a diaper on, even though I did. USUALLY, a leaky diaper looks a lot different than just wetting your clothes.

Some dits in the restroom were laughing as I came out. Eh, at least when I go to wash my pee soaked socks, I've got enough IQ to actually run the washer AND dryer all by myself!

I never said if I wore them by choice, so for all they knew, they were laughing at somebody with a birth defect, or a malpractice victim, maybe a crash victim. Wow, such sad people to laugh at somebody like that.

This is why such laughter to me just sounds like they're saying "You're better than us! We suck! Can you even believe we're out without our parents, being so horribly immature?"

Had I been somebody to see this happen to somebody else, I think I'd have offered any help I could.

Yep, some people are just immature...unlike those of us who are infantile. :) Sounds like a frustrating experience.

I had two days straight of leaky diapers, when I realized the leaks were caused by taping the darn thing on too tight!? Taping in a different position and a bit looser seems to have solved that problem.

sounds like somebody opened the case with a razor blade....yeah, I know, they aren't supposed to do that, but think about the kind of people working stock in the groceries these days....

Wowser!! You handled it well! I have had a few wet happenings, but they were because my diaper needed to be changed and it just couldnt take anymore. You really were unlucky!

sounds like somebody opened the case with a razor blade....yeah, I know, they aren't supposed to do that, but think about the kind of people working stock in the groceries these days....

I work in a retail place the safty knife things they try to give us to open packageing are crap we allway end up using knifes.