LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dear Mommy

While I have talked to my wife/mommy about quite a few things (babysitting). I haven't told her about the site missing a Mommy to ask questions. I certainly will discuss with her if she is willing to take on the role.

I am Bragging here but in the two years that we have been together she really has a hold on the whole thing. Many of the letters submitted so far fall into the subjects that we have already went through and as such I believe that she could at least give her perspective and what worked for us.

While I am not into sharing my Mommie in real life (well maybe alittle) I think she could help many with some of her advice, and in such perhaps you all could help her as well.

Okay so what I am saying is...Do you all want a "real" Mommy, and does it kill ya that she will never be more than a online Mommy? In so I will discuss this further, if any replys from the mods and you all would like me to ask her to take the role. That is if DD says yes.

P.S. her name on here is Mommy Michelle and I assure you I don't read her Email nor do I Logg-in on here as her..although she does log in under mine from time to time..I guess as a safety thing.

Yes, we are badly in need of a REAL Mommy to answer questions. We lost our first Mommy a while back, and have since had 2 Mommies from phone services fill in, both of wom lost interest within a few weeks. If your Mommy is willing to give written adive to our members, we would be most apprecitive!

Geez :( I thought only badbaby would call me fake mommy. Guess I was wrong.. I wonder how many others feel this way? While I dont do this in real life I like to think I do give good advice to ppl, and Im there for them, but maybe I'm wrong. *shrugs* Good luck with ur dear Mommy thread and I hope it goes well! Good luck Mommy Michelle! :) Maybe Ill try to change my status to just "friend" on here. *shrugs again*

Curious :D

Curious???? :huh: How in the world hun did you take offense to that? I was just talking about the feature on the front page. Labeled "Dear Mommy". I wouldn't mind at all if you wanted to do it. I just feel that we need one on here. You are the bestest Mommys here on the board. But I do have a Mommy at home too! I was just offering.

You are in no way a "Fake Mommy". I remember you are a Mommy and have been for quite some time. While your input and advise is treasured by me and many, like you said yourself you don't do it in real life. I was just offering the advise of my mommy who does, that's all.

The post was in no way meant to insult any one, please continue with your Mommy ways {{{{{{{{{{{hugs Curious}}}}}}}}}}}.

Me now have a real mommy but mommy curious was my fist ever mommy (not including my birth..lol) and the person who made me feel welcome when I first crawled in to chat room and looked around the new, strange and scary world as mommy knows me not a fast reader or writer and chat rooms have always been a fear to me.

So whatever status curious uses and no matter how many nappys and rompers she wears (giggle) she will always be a mommy in my eyes.

Phew... that is a lot of typing for me so hope I have got my message across ok as people have been known to miss the point I try to make...lol.. or take it the wrong way.

Im SORRY! :( I shouldnt have been offended I guess.. Please forgive me Repaid. I guess I was just emotional and sentimental this mornin. I am so sorry! I maybe wasnt so much offended as I was just shocked.

*Hugs tight!*

Curious :)

PS TY paxy! :)

Glad your so understanding. I can't say I forgive you cause I wasn't mad :) I know there are alot of emotions around this time of year. Trust me your not alone. On a quick side note: If your hubby can't fix your Angel, I can if you would like me to. Have A Merry Christmas all. I will speak to Mommy this weekend and have her talk to DD Directly if she decides to take on the role. B)

Me now have a real mommy but mommy curious was my fist ever mommy (not including my birth..lol) and the person who made me feel welcome when I first crawled in to chat room and looked around the new, strange and scary world as mommy knows me not a fast reader or writer and chat rooms have always been a fear to me.

So whatever status curious uses and no matter how many nappys and rompers she wears (giggle) she will always be a mommy in my eyes.

Phew... that is a lot of typing for me so hope I have got my message across ok as people have been known to miss the point I try to make...lol.. or take it the wrong way.

AJ!!! i unnerstood! You said my point exactly!!! *giggles* *big hugs*

YW mommy!!!