LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Panty Wetters

Topguy

I've always enjoyed wetting my underpants (on purpose). I still wet my underpants in the shower or tub (always on purpose). One of my favorite things to do is sit down on the toilet with my underpants on and wet. I've done that late at night sometimes. When I get up to pee in the middle of the night, I just sit on the toilet and wet my underpants when I am half asleep. I like being punished/humiliated too for wetting my underpants ... kind of like "if you act like a big baby" by wetting your pants, you will be treated like one by being put back in diapers, forced to wear diapers for an extended period, spanked, etc. Wetting my pants is a good way just to let go (literally) and I love just soaking my pants ... it feels good and naughty at the same time.

• 1 month later...

i like to hold it for a while and then just let it all go. once i made it all the way to my driveway before i peed myself.. i thought it would be pretty cool to go in the the house and be spanked by my "daddy" for wetting myself then be forced into a diaper. maybe one day ill get punished for my actions.. i love to pee in my panties and have "accidents" (i always pee myself on purpose as well).

Exactly the sort of thing I used to like doing. Girl wets pants,I grab her by the ear(very upset, bad bad puppy) Frog march her into the bathroom,cuffed to the ring bolt up by the shower head by the wrists. strip off clothing (top with knife if need be-no way those cuffs get unlocked) Then hosed down with water bordering cold-enough to wash down but be unpleasant.

Then warm up that ass again with a stinging wet spanking. Till it's nice and red. Finish up with a toweling down and a REALLY thick terry cloth diaper pinned on tightly enough to indent the thighs and waist. Follow with pull up locking plastic panties. The next 24 hours, she stays diapered, changes every four hours. Suppository up her rear at the twelve hour mark change to force her to go the full route. The facial expressins and protestations throughout are priceless-though safewords were available, somehow did not get used. Funny what that tells one. Yes no maybe-YES.

The reactions always amused me no end. Lust and humiliation, all mixed up. It's divine to instigate such a struggle.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

I've always enjoyed wetting my underpants (on purpose). I still wet my underpants in the shower or tub (always on purpose). One of my favorite things to do is sit down on the toilet with my underpants on and wet. I've done that late at night sometimes. When I get up to pee in the middle of the night, I just sit on the toilet and wet my underpants when I am half asleep. I like being punished/humiliated too for wetting my underpants ... kind of like "if you act like a big baby" by wetting your pants, you will be treated like one by being put back in diapers, forced to wear diapers for an extended period, spanked, etc. Wetting my pants is a good way just to let go (literally) and I love just soaking my pants ... it feels good and naughty at the same time.

I enjoy wetting or being told to wet myself in public.

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed it... until I found diapers (again)!

The main thing for me is the mess... with a diaper, I can throw it in the trash, but cleaning a bunch of wet underwear takes a lot of effort.

But, it's something I wouldn't mind picking up again :P

• 1 month later...

I always liked wetting my pants just for the fun of it. The sheer feelings of pure naughtyness as it happens, etc. Usually, I do it in private, although I am also into secret public wettings. No matter what, it's all about getting diapered (with or without a spanking)afterwards. The risk of being caught publicly in wet pants is actually a serios turn-on for me, but I don't get the chance to do it very often anymore. Had my very first genuine public accident in the laundry room of my building recently. THAT was a blast!

well done girl that sounds nice. i have peed in my pants sometimes, but mostly in a diaper. the feeling of just leeting go is leiberating.and unshameful.i dont poop my pants becuase of the mess but i sometimes do this in diapers. however last week i desired to poop my pants. and i just let it go. i enjoyed crapping my pants. the feeling of it sliding out and filling my pants was good. my pants were soggy, was wearing briefs, i dont like boxers.then i masturbated in my pants.

i would enjoy watching a girl pee or crap her panties.and then make tender sweet love to her

• 2 weeks later...

I used to really enjoy it when a girl decided that she needed to be "punished" with "forced diapering".......(and a spanking on a wet bottom)

And wet her pants to get it. Anyone else ever do this sort of thing?

Sounds just like me...love it when a girl decides to have an "accident" in my presence, requiring her to be spanked, cleaned, and diapered. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

I have checked my sub's wetness in public.

It's part of the humilaition thats just so cute.

in a loud voice while in the movie ticket line "Is your diaper dry? or do I need to change you before we go in?"

placing my hand on the front of her skirt to check the padding.

or lifting the back of her skirt to reach under and feel, lift just high enough that others can see her diaper.

She gets so pink when I do it. But has never asked me to stop.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i like to hold it for a while and then just let it all go. once i made it all the way to my driveway before i peed myself.. i thought it would be pretty cool to go in the the house and be spanked by my "daddy" for wetting myself then be forced into a diaper. maybe one day ill get punished for my actions.. i love to pee in my panties and have "accidents" (i always pee myself on purpose as well).

I adore that despiration feeling... tragically, i've never been to the point where i literally had no choice but to let go... but i've been to the point where i had to choose between pain and letting go, and of course, i chose letting go. I'd love not to have a choice one day... but as for now, i dont have enough pants or enough time to try it out.

However i do commonly wet myself on purpose or wet the bed (accidentally) and i love getting forced into diapers. Forced diapering is one of my most treasured fantasies... but it's never been completely achieved. Everything like that which i have done with Mommy was by consent.

And of course, to stay on topic... yeah, some of my wettings have been in panties. I like the "little girl" feeling. Wetting boxers isn't as fun to me...

-Sophie

• 4 months later...

I used to really enjoy it when a girl decided that she needed to be "punished" with "forced diapering".......(and a spanking on a wet bottom)

And wet her pants to get it. Anyone else ever do this sort of thing?

I just wet my panties this morning. But there's nobody here to "punish" me...

[A bit later]

ooh, then I had to do the other thing. I didn't make it to the bathroom. :crybaby:

• 2 months later...

I wet my panties and pants at home sometimes but never in public- I had enough of that kind of humiliation growing up when I couldn't help my pantswetting :angry: Other kinds of humiliation can be a turn-on but not as much as for many other people :rolleyes: My usual intentional pantswettings happen when I get out of the car or at my door at home after getting home while needing to pee badly. I can usually wait but I don't :P Most of the other times are when I'm undiapered at home and looking for some motivation to get off my lazy behind and get diapered. Even then I'll stay in my wet pants awhile before changing :) Back when I presented as a girl I'd sometimes find a spot where I could lift my skirt or dress, squat down and pee my panties :blush: On breezy days the sensation afterwards was exquisite :D Once the back of my panties wet through my skirt after I stood up and I didn't know it right away- luckily it was dark and nobody saw but when the breeze hit me at the other end of the sidewalk I reached back and felt the mistake I'd made :o I had to go change and by the time I got home it was just too late to go back out again. I was so mad at myself that I diapered up for the night instead of changing clothes- sort of a self punishment but a lot of fun anyway :lol:

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

I like to wet my pants on laundry day just before I need to toss my jeans into the wash. I usually load the washer but don't start it then I'll go into the yard and either do some yard work or play on the swing set. When the feeling comes, I resist. When it comes again, I hold back again until the need becomes too great to ignore and then I open the flood gates and let it fill my pants and run down my legs. Once it grows cold and my wet pants are clinging to my legs, it's time for the long wet walk to the washer to strip down and wash my wet clothing.

I would also love it if I could be forced into diapers from time to time. Some of the scenarios that several of you have described actually had me really jealous. I would love to have Daddy check my diaper while on-line at the Movies or make me wear diapers over a 24 hour period with changes every 4 hrs. Not sure if I would like the forced to poop in them but then again, that wouldn't be my choice if Daddy wanted it to happen, now would it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I like to wet my pants on laundry day just before I need to toss my jeans into the wash. I usually load the washer but don't start it then I'll go into the yard and either do some yard work or play on the swing set. When the feeling comes, I resist. When it comes again, I hold back again until the need becomes too great to ignore and then I open the flood gates and let it fill my pants and run down my legs. Once it grows cold and my wet pants are clinging to my legs, it's time for the long wet walk to the washer to strip down and wash my wet clothing.

I would also love it if I could be forced into diapers from time to time. Some of the scenarios that several of you have described actually had me really jealous. I would love to have Daddy check my diaper while on-line at the Movies or make me wear diapers over a 24 hour period with changes every 4 hrs. Not sure if I would like the forced to poop in them but then again, that wouldn't be my choice if Daddy wanted it to happen, now would it?

My kind of girl, right there. My dream senario

• 2 weeks later...

I would also love it if I could be forced into diapers from time to time. Some of the scenarios that several of you have described actually had me really jealous. I would love to have Daddy check my diaper while on-line at the Movies or make me wear diapers over a 24 hour period with changes every 4 hrs. Not sure if I would like the forced to poop in them but then again, that wouldn't be my choice if Daddy wanted it to happen, now would it

I would love that sort of thing too, not in my town though incase I saw someone I know lol.

• 4 weeks later...

when i was little i had an accident in school where i was constantly procrastinating going to the bathroom for a whole day and before the day let out ... i let out all i had in me and i had to get a change brought to me from home ... luckily i was in preschool and this was not out of the normal. but i remember thinking how much trouble i would get in .. however i didn't get in trouble and the people involved were very supportive and caring so from then on i often came home from playing outside with a little poop here and there in my tighty whiteys... i was a little ashamed and always tried to hide it .. eventually my mom went threw my drawers and found out why i gradually had less n less underwear for her to wash.. this happened at like 8 or 9 ... and she wasn't that mad so till about the age of ten when ever we would go camping or stay at our summer home in the country i would just pee behind a tree or on the picnic bench while sitting not even bothering to remove any clothes... it would be summer and hot and id walk around till my pants were dry ... no one really seemed to mind cause it was so laid back and it was only family... i guess they got used to seeing me with a wet spot

to this day i have a couple of old "panties that USED to be white but are so stained brown n yellow that u couldn't know they were ever white and i love to flood em either on an old leather chair or on the toilet or in the shower when i get the chance.