LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

By Request: Diaper Lovers

DailyDi

Well this is nice to have a subject that can be free of the Baby stuff and just about loving Diapers. Now the thought is what type of Diapers do you love. This is reference to either Baby Diapers or Adult Diapers. Can you love one and not the other or can you love both.

Now this is a good idea Dolly Diaper-our own little area where it can be Nappies/Diapers and the people that love them the most ! :D:band::horse:

Give credit where it is due that was Daily not Dolly! :P

I want to respond to the post about which diapers do we love the most. I live in UK and so far the best ones I have found are Boots own and Depends. I love diapers but will use pull-ups if need be.

I look forawrd to a DL only space to share thoughts etc.

Hello all...hmmm I am 97% DL & find that I passively think of AB side of things which I'd say is 3%. I am a 24/7 wearer. I like them more then need them but I have been medically treated for an issue the last 2.5 years so wearing more was required as a matter of confidence. I am very discreet and I can at this point face the fact I wear diapers/pull-ups without feeling kinky, it is great to have that safety blanket to help me if an accident occurs but the thrill or excitement I feel while being padded when in public brings pleasure to my boring days. Psychologically speaking I always felt the need for more lovey-dovey tenderness then the average guy, whoever stroked me I just seemed to melt when it happened and I find in the AB/DL world it is is a common feeling amonst us to look for the "coddling" talk without feeling less macho or man-like...I guess we are more understood, that is what I like, the acceptance of others on the site. I always thought I was much more understanding and liberal to other ppls feelings perhaps because I have had my secret of liking diapers since I was 12, it made me more understanding to others. But now I have an outlet to discuss it and learn about others as they travel their road to understanding the AB/DL life.

BTW I like this thread also :)

Huggie :biker_h4h:

I, too, am not new to the forums. I just chose not to post, because I felt that the majority of the posts in the other sections of the forum were mainly about being more babyish than adult. I am an adult male and prefer the security and comfort over crawling around on my hands and knees. I like to hunt and fish and being DL comes in handy in the out doors. You never know when you will have to go and there is no place, to go, to relieve your self.

Thank you DailyDi, for the addition of this DL forum!!! As much as I appreciate the DD site, it's always felt a bit awkward to just be a DL, and not be able to fully join in the AB mindset-play that so many others enjoy here.

My best friend here at DD (for many, many months) is an online Mommy, and you bet I've tried to be her baby... but it just never got going: I couldn't just act the role. We've gotten to know and trust each other in so many ways besides AB/DL play (and would I love to be with her in non-AB, adult-DL play? OMG-- you bet!)

But the Mommy/AB roleplay thing...? It never got going for me... despite her very persuasive excellence as a giving, loving online Mommy. It just wasn't in my heart.

AB play is an extra leap that my personal diaper-experience has never made... even after 30+ years. As far as being an AB, I'm just way too "A" and not so much "B" ;)

Vinyl.

LOL VINYL! Ive always ALWAYS loved that "TOO MUCH "A" and NOT ENOUGH "B"!" U know thats ALWAYS made me smile!

:wub:

Curious

Thank you, Curious...! I always love making you smile :wub:

Vinyl.

Hi all, I new to this site although have checked by from time to time in the past but didn't think it was my ... err... thing. Thank you for this forum, I've finally found somewhere i can chat and not feel left out!

A quick intro: I'm male 38 (young'ish :P ) live in the UK and have been a DL for as long as i can remember. Up to about 3 years ago i hadn't worn nappies since a youngster but quite often used to wear plastic pants when i finally managed to find some... thank you Eb*y!

I mainly wear terry nappies with plastics over the top but I do prefer disposable from time to time but can never find anywhere selling them, most boots around here in Shropshire don't seem to stock them and give you belittling looks when you ask them to get some for you, can anyone suggest a place?

Regards

Ohhh Yes! I've been there done that too, I used to chat with an online Mommy, who was a great understanding person.

She would spend hours just talking general stuff and gradually get round to the mommy/ baby talk.

Trying to gently get me to let go my baby side and just relax.

I guess I must be too much "A" and not enough "B" because I,ve never been comfortable with

trying to be a baby.

I have always had strong feelings for wearing diapers though, right back to my pre teens years.

For years I suppresed my desires to wear and of course eventually I had to give in to my feelings.

The very first time I tried wearing somthing just clicked in my head, felt like I had found somthing

that I'd lost a long time ago and in the back of my head been constantly looking for.

Spent many years wondering why and feeling ashamed and uncomfortable about liking nappies.

Pre internet days I thought I was the only one who had these feelings and even considered seeking

Phychological help.

Once I learned that there were others I gradually got round to accepting me as me, but it took till I has 40 years old and a medical problem with my bladder to actually start wearing regular.

I often feel sad about all the years I spent resisting my desires / needs to wear.

I can honestly say that in relationships with girls my thoughts about my needs and desires was

always well hidden for fear of rejection. I will bet there are thousands of people out there who can say been there done that- JDK.

• 2 weeks later...

Try http://www.allaboutincontinence.co.uk/home/ :D

Hi all, I new to this site although have checked by from time to time in the past but didn't think it was my ... err... thing. Thank you for this forum, I've finally found somewhere i can chat and not feel left out!

A quick intro: I'm male 38 (young'ish :P ) live in the UK and have been a DL for as long as i can remember. Up to about 3 years ago i hadn't worn nappies since a youngster but quite often used to wear plastic pants when i finally managed to find some... thank you Eb*y!

I mainly wear terry nappies with plastics over the top but I do prefer disposable from time to time but can never find anywhere selling them, most boots around here in Shropshire don't seem to stock them and give you belittling looks when you ask them to get some for you, can anyone suggest a place?

Regards

• 7 years later...

I love diapers and wetting in them somebody please talk more about them and also how do I keep the liquid warm I have tried to our warm water but that doesn't work and pee get cold quick how do I keep my liquids warm once in the diaper

2 hours ago, 4241amy said:

I love diapers and wetting in them somebody please talk more about them and also how do I keep the liquid warm I have tried to our warm water but that doesn't work and pee get cold quick how do I keep my liquids warm once in the diaper

Keep wearing your diaper and it should stay warm!